Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum (10827 Views)

. / A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church / Names Of False Prophets In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by honey001(m): 8:28am On Apr 02, 2013
I have read so many topics on religion section on this forum, a lot of so called believers here are false teachers of the word of God, going by their various posts and comments, i wont mention anybody in particular, as they know themselves. what am after is for the real believers to actually know what they belief so that they will not be carried away with erroneous doctrine, cos it takes someone that know original to be able to identify fake things. As for the new babes in Christ, i pray God will help so that u will not be carried away by these false teachings cos Jesus will soon come.
I pray God will help us all so as not to miss His coming.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by rugcarpet: 10:53am On Apr 02, 2013
May God help us
Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by PastorOluT(m): 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
rugcarpet: May God help us

God has helped us by giving us the word, which is the more reason we all should be student of the word so we wont be tossed here and there by the wind of doctrines.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by Pygru: 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
Beware of Frosbel, Ijawkid, Truthislight & Seriallink
I like their anti Rcc stance, but most of their teachings are laced with false doctrines grin

Beware Of Goshen360 and Okeyxyz ;they said premarital se.x btw two consenting adults (Fornication in my Bible) is not a sin.

Also Beware of the catholic crew led by Italo and assisted by chukwudi44, ubenedictus, striktlymi etc

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by Yooguyz: 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
@op, so am curious what are these false teachings? Suprisely you didn't pinpoint any of em
Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by Pygru: 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2013
Yooguyz: @op, so am curious what are these false teachings? Suprisely you didn't pinpoint any of em
Anti tithe grin
anti trinity
anti hell
anti rapture
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by Ubenedictus(m): 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2013
Pygru: Beware of Frosbel, Ijawkid & Seriallink
I like their anti catholism stance, but most of their teachings are laced with false doctrines grin

Also Beware of the catholic crew led by Italo and assisted by chukwudi44, ubenedictus, striktlymi etc
if you get problem with weytin i dey teach oya point am out and show exactly where i teach am.
Tanks.
Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by Ubenedictus(m): 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
Pygru:
Anti tithe grin
anti trinity
anti hell
anti rapture
grin grin grin
so which group u put me?
Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by Pygru: 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ubenedictus: if you get problem with weytin i dey teach oya point am out and show exactly where i teach am.
Tanks.
Mary worship,
Praying to decayed meat/flesh of dead saints grin,
Idolatry,
etc cry grin grin
Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by Pygru: 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2013
Ubenedictus: so which group u put me?
Pygru:
Mary worship,
Idolatry,
etc cry grin grin
Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by Ubenedictus(m): 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
Pygru:
Mary worship,
Idolatry,
etc cry grin grin
and point am out where i for teach am, that is what i said.
I totally deny teaching d above.
Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by Goshen360(m): 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2013
^ Now your turn for hot seat ^ grin grin grin Everyone got their fair share right ?
Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by Ubenedictus(m): 8:23pm On Apr 02, 2013
Goshen360: ^ Now your turn for hot seat ^ grin grin grin Everyone got their fair share right ?
hehehe, everyday on nairaland my believes are called to question, frosbel, ijawkid, truthislight, bookmark, alexo, barrister, name them. If u are talking about "hot sit" then u've never seen it.
Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by Goshen360(m): 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
^ Them don dey put me sef for hot seat o ^ for the other thread. At least, we're all to check-mate ourselves. That's why I love this forum because it is not one man church that pastor go preach and other no fit talk or ask questions. I've been thinking about when God allow me to start my teaching ministry, I will always leave room for questions\answers to enable people better understand because you know, not everyone listening to you are on the same comprehension level. However, I've followed in particular on this forum and I think you're a good man. God bless you though.
Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by Yooguyz: 10:18am On Apr 03, 2013
@Goshen, i can understand that you have the call of god in your life, and i have been following your posts religiously, they are very illuminating such that the bring out the various shades of interpretation attached to scripture.But on the other hand, you post lacks something!
It lacks that 'thing'that pricked the heart of the people of pentecost after peter's short msg
it lacks that thing that made people cry for their sins and asked Smith wigglesworth what to do so that they can be saved after his simple sermon about the cross

1 Like

Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by honey001(m): 10:22am On Apr 03, 2013
Yooguyz: @op, so am curious what are these false teachings? Suprisely you didn't pinpoint any of em

A true child of God will not find it difficult to know false teachings being spread all around.......
Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by Yooguyz: 10:25am On Apr 03, 2013
broda goshen if your message and posts does not carry anointing, then you are making noise! Your posts ought to impact the readers
until we start seeing testimonies of breakthrough, salvation e.t.c then all true belivers here are wasting their time
Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by Yooguyz: 10:32am On Apr 03, 2013
we and most especialy me are looking up to you to stir up a revival here that's never been seen b4! Do you know you are not in this forum by accident.by the spirit i can sense that you've been specifically chosen for that:
firstly you are anointed with the teaching anointing
secondly you are the best poster of the year! What other sign do you need! Everytin points to you
Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by Yooguyz: 10:36am On Apr 03, 2013
i'll feel fulfilled and happy when i see the move of the spirit in this forum
broda goshen the anointing is on your head, am looking up to you
Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 03, 2013
A False Teacher is one who INTENTIONALLY teaches Hersey or Falsehoods, mark the word INTENTIONAL.

If someone , despite clear exposition of scripture and logical reasoning , goes on teaching the Tithe , eternal torment etc, that Person is at risk of being called or labelled a False teacher.

Many people do not realize how far the present church has deviated from the truth, over a thousand years so much false doctrine has been accepted as fact , such that it will take until Jesus comes to restore the faith once delivered unto the saints.

For now, we will continue to call out those issues that have burdened the brethren and made their christian walk a miserable experience.

smiley smiley
Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by Goshen360(m): 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
@ Yooguyz,

Thank you and I do appreciate you and your concern over me and the Grace of God on me. However, you also must look unto Jesus, who indeed is the author and FINISHER of our faith. Christ gave gifts to the church among whom are teachers, but every teacher like Apostle Paul is subject to examination. When I or anyone teach or say something, you also have responsibility to yourself and the faith you've accepted to examine 'carefully' what is taught\said. We do not encourage a spoon fed method kind of church practices going on in the institutionalized church today. Pray for me also, that I may finish this glorious race well.

@ Frosbel,

You're right with the word 'intentionally' because many sincere men do teach things out of error. We do not claim to know-it-all but like you said, we can truly 'reason' the scriptures and sort things out beyond shadow of doubt.
Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2013
Goshen360: @ Yooguyz,

@ Frosbel,

You're right with the word 'intentionally' because many sincere men do teach things out of error. We do not claim to know-it-all but like you said, we can truly 'reason' the scriptures and sort things out beyond shadow of doubt.

Yes Brother, we should always keep each other in check smiley
Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by Pygru: 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2013

1 Like

Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by ijawkid(m): 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2013
Ubenedictus: hehehe, everyday on nairaland my believes are called to question, frosbel, ijawkid, truthislight, bookmark, alexo, barrister, name them. If u are talking about "hot sit" then u've never seen it.

grin
Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by ijawkid(m): 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2013
Pygru: Beware of Frosbel, Ijawkid & Seriallink
I like their anti catholism stance, but most of their teachings are laced with false doctrines grin

oboy na wetin we do?grin

which false teaching iI don ever propagate for nairaland..?
Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by Yooguyz: 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2013
Pygru:
grin
Be careful ohh
No be him say premarital se.x (Fornication) btw two consenting adults no be sin
who said that?
Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2013
ijawkid:

oboy na wetin we do?grin

which false teaching iI don ever propagate for nairaland..?
U christians,una wahala too much sef.your true teaching is deeper life's false teaching.deeper's true is frosbel's false,etc.So goes the chain of so called false n true teachings.At the end,it's simply each man's opinionated teaching,but y'all will claim to be inspired by god.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by Pygru: 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by Yooguyz: 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
Pygru:
Gosh
it is a lie!
Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by Pygru: 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2013
Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by AtheistD(m): 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2013
honey001: I have read so many topics on religion section on this forum, a lot of so called believers here are false teachers of the word of God, going by their various posts and comments, i wont mention anybody in particular, as they know themselves. what am after is for the real believers to actually know what they belief so that they will not be carried away with erroneous doctrine, cos it takes someone that know original to be able to identify fake things. As for the new babes in Christ, i pray God will help so that u will not be carried away by these false teachings cos Jesus will soon come.
I pray God will help us all so as not to miss His coming.

Hmmmmm..... and you know the original..... hmmmmm......
Re: Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum by ApostlePat: 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2013
who are you to judge another man's servant, to his master he stands or fall. if you don't understand what the people like frosbel are saying ask questions. they are here unlike your mogs that you cannot reach them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" / Fasting To Death / Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.