Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

"I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" (10823 Views)

Shocking Messages To Pastors From Those Who Saw Heaven/hell And Came Back / Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by highyo: 7:09am On May 17, 2013
I TRAVEL TO MECCA AND CAME BACK TO BECOME A PASTOR
My name is Ali, I beat my wife every day, she still has marks on her body from where I beat her, I could not help myself. As I talk about my weaknesses, I feel ashamed. I beat her daily. My wife and children were fully humiliated, but it was beyond my control. At times,, I will spend a month at times a year outside, not to harm them. I spent my money on drinking at times I sit to watch other family, how their father cares for them, but I could not imitate them.
I was a very devoted Muslim. I later quit drinking, and then I decided to move to Saudi Arabia, because I was told there is no selling of alcoholic there. Then I became very devoted Muslim in Saudi Arabia.
After year, I decide to go to Hajj. We reach Mecca by sunset and entered the Ka’aba. After going around the Ka’aba, evening prayers were performed; I became a Muslim devoted to this religion and a real pilgrim. Now I am going to live peacefully with my family I thought. Allah has accepted my prayers. That night, I slept outside because it was too hot in the tent. Suddenly, I saw a white shining man who asks me to go with him. Who is this? It was Isa, He ask me to follow him that I belong to him. He touched my head and ask me to depart from here. I do not belong there. When I woke up, the voice keeps warning me to depart from there, that I do not belong there. Then I rushed into the tent to woke my friend and told them about the dream, but they said, It is not possible to see Isa here, but the voice keep talking to my. I was not sleeping.
I decide to sleep again but the voice said, Ali, you do not belong here, leave that place now. You will not make this pilgrimage. I could not sleep, then I went into my car to sleep. The next morning my friend saw me in the car, they asked why and I told them Jesus keep talking to me, then we all concluded it was a bad night, that we should go to MINA. I set to go with them that morning then again, the voice ask me not to go to the pigramage. Then I rushed back to Akba, and rushed back home.
Many people came to welcome me, they were many, then I rose up and told them what happened to me. No one believed me, because no one can become a christain in Saudi Arabia. They all laugh at me that I has started drinking again. when other people left, I told my wife the whole story, I begged her for her forgiveness, and promise never to strike her again. Then I started crying. She was very surprised and agree join my new religion
People were very surprised for the new changes in me.for more than two years, I could not find a single christain in my country. So I was very disturbed, I never even came across bible, despite all my effort, so one day, I tuned my Radio, I heard a chistain message, then I worte down the station number, then they sent me a bible. I read the whole bible since then, My life changed totally, when I started living according to the bible. Christ is the true savior, and only him can give salvation, accept him today

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by Nobody: 7:19am On May 17, 2013
Morning High,

Sorry to say but this story lacks merit...so many inconsistencies...

9 Likes

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by Nobody: 7:26am On May 17, 2013
striktlymi: Morning High,

Couldnt agree more.....nice job striky!

1 Like

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by truthman2012(m): 8:14am On May 17, 2013
@ op

If your story is true, I congratulate you on your conversion. It is not easy to get converted in Nigeria talkless of Saudh Arabia.

1 Like

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by ayenny02(m): 9:05am On May 17, 2013
highyo: I TRAVEL TO MECCA AND CAME BACK TO BECOME A PASTOR
My name is Ali, I beat my wife every day, she still has marks on her body from where I beat her, I could not help myself. As I talk about my weaknesses, I feel ashamed. I beat her daily. My wife and children were fully humiliated, but it was beyond my control. At times,, I will spend a month at times a year outside, not to harm them. I spent my money on drinking at times I sit to watch other family, how their father cares for them, but I could not imitate them.
I was a very devoted Muslim. I later quit drinking, and then I decided to move to Saudi Arabia, because I was told there is no selling of alcoholic there. Then I became very devoted Muslim in Saudi Arabia.
After year, I decide to go to Hajj. We reach Mecca by sunset and entered the Ka’aba. After going around the Ka’aba, evening prayers were performed; I became a Muslim devoted to this religion and a real pilgrim. Now I am going to live peacefully with my family I thought. Allah has accepted my prayers. That night, I slept outside because it was too hot in the tent. Suddenly, I saw a white shining man who asks me to go with him. Who is this? It was Isa, He ask me to follow him that I belong to him. He touched my head and ask me to depart from here. I do not belong there. When I woke up, the voice keeps warning me to depart from there, that I do not belong there. Then I rushed into the tent to woke my friend and told them about the dream, but they said, It is not possible to see Isa here, but the voice keep talking to my. I was not sleeping.
I decide to sleep again but the voice said, Ali, you do not belong here, leave that place now. You will not make this pilgrimage. I could not sleep, then I went into my car to sleep. The next morning my friend saw me in the car, they asked why and I told them Jesus keep talking to me, then we all concluded it was a bad night, that we should go to MINA. I set to go with them that morning then again, the voice ask me not to go to the pigramage. Then I rushed back to Akba, and rushed back home.
Many people came to welcome me, they were many, then I rose up and told them what happened to me. No one believed me, because no one can become a christain in Saudi Arabia. They all laugh at me that I has started drinking again. when other people left, I told my wife the whole story, I begged her for her forgiveness, and promise never to strike her again. Then I started crying. She was very surprised and agree join my new religion
People were very surprised for the new changes in me.for more than two years, I could not find a single christain in my country. So I was very disturbed, I never even came across bible, despite all my effort, so one day, I tuned my Radio, I heard a chistain message, then I worte down the station number, then they sent me a bible. I read the whole bible since then, My life changed totally, when I started living according to the bible. Christ is the true savior, and only him can give salvation, accept him today

Mr story teller, can I ask u a question and if u get it I will believe your story.

My question is that, you said you saw jesus in ur dream, were you among the the disciples of jesus Christ then that you can be able to recognised him that the man appeared to u in ur dream was Jesus?

7 Likes

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by ayenny02(m): 9:33am On May 17, 2013
Pls don't forget to tell Jesus whenever he appears again in your dream that he should go to Jerusalem to convert all muslim in that city to christianity because na that place him birth place.

3 Likes

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by lanrexlan(m): 9:38am On May 17, 2013
Well prepared lies,even If you are trying to call people to christianity,not this way na.How did you know it was jesus(pbuh)you saw in your dream? Have you ever seen him before or you think those pictures christians put in their homes is jesus?Lolz,Maybe you saw benfica's coach or sevilla's winger jesus navas.....Peace

6 Likes

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by dridowu: 9:44am On May 17, 2013
@highyo, i intentional follow u, so dat i can alwaz get ur latest comedy post.
PASTOR COMEDIAN

2 Likes

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by manmacho: 9:58am On May 17, 2013
i am sure you wish the account is not true. but believe it or not a time will come when you shall see him and bow in worship to the son of God but it will be too late then if you don't give your life to him now.

this testimony is an evidence aginst all non- believers.

you can doubt your doubt and the saying is true even if a death man should come alive to preach the gospel those who will not beleive will not believe

3 Likes

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by manmacho: 10:01am On May 17, 2013
ayenny02:

Mr story teller, can I ask u a question and if u get it I will believe your story.

My question is that, you said you saw jesus in ur dream, were you among the the disciples of jesus Christ then that you can be able to recognised him that the man appeared to u in ur dream was Jesus?

what makes you believe in mohammed and the quaran, were you there when the whole story come down? where are your prove if it is not faith in hope in.

2 Likes

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by faroukbabs: 10:14am On May 17, 2013
manmacho:

what makes you believe in mohammed and the quaran, were you there when the whole story come down? where are your prove if it is not faith in hope in.
He did not ask him why he had faith in jesus or the bible, he asked him how he recognised jesus since he had never seen him before

2 Likes

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by highyo: 1:41pm On May 17, 2013
ayenny02:

One things I will want you to understand
The Bible said in Romans 10:20 I showed myself to those who were not asking for me." ... And Isaiah says boldly: I was found by those who were not looking for Me;

He review Himself

2 Likes

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by highyo: 1:53pm On May 17, 2013
This is the right time for you because tomorrow might be too late
He will judge the world.
but by then it will be too late to give your life to him
I have heard many testimonies about many muslims ending up in hell all just they fails to believe the truth
No one can enter into the Kingdom of God except trough Jesus
He is the Gate
No one can Get to the father except trough Him
I know you may say this, Can 1.5Billions of Muslim be wrong and only you be right?
well Noah alone was right and the whole world were wrong and they all perished
If you believe the story of Noah, Then you Must believe the word of God (Bible)
1John 2:22 If any one said Jesus in not the son of God, He is a liar and an antichrist. He has not believed in God
This might be your last chance, because when you died withou Christ, it will be too late
Pray to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob to show you the truth, before is too late. when you died it will be too late.
even if The lord sent you back to the world, you know Islam corpse does not spend a day?
You would have being buried by then, then you will die again

2 Likes

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by lanrexlan(m): 2:49pm On May 17, 2013
highyo: This is the right time for you because tomorrow might be too late
He will judge the world.
I have heard many testimonies about many muslims ending up in hell all just they fails to believe the truth
He is the Gate
I know you may say this, Can 1.5Billions of Muslim be wrong and only you be right?
1John 2:22 If any one said Jesus in not the son of God, He is a liar and an antichrist. He has not believed in God
This might be your last chance, because when you died withou Christ, it will be too late
Pray to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob to show you the truth, before is too late. when you died it will be too late.
even if The lord sent you back to the world, you know Islam corpse does not spend a day?

Lolz,you just start your mission.Why all those lies before? Liars are doom in the bible.Have you ever been to hell before? How come you heard testimonies of muslims in hell? The bible contains a bulk of words of historians.....Peace

1 Like

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by ayenny02(m): 2:51pm On May 17, 2013
highyo:

One things I will want you to understand
The Bible said in Romans 10:20 I showed myself to those who were not asking for me." ... And Isaiah says boldly: I was found by those who were not looking for Me;

He review Himself
Simple question you can't answer. Were u among the disciples of Jesus Christ to make u recognised jesus or maybe you have Jesus photo with you to be able to recognised him. I beg leave story Mr liar and I don't blame u becos ur boss PAUL used lies too

1 Like

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by enilove(m): 2:57pm On May 17, 2013
I thank the Lord for saving you.There is nothing like sorry in your case but a big congratulation to you.

I was also a muslim before,so I can categorically inform you that there is nothing but destruction awaiting anyone who does not accept Jesus Christ as his saviour.

It time of Noah people did not beleive that God was going to destroy the world.

Even many that we see as Christians, and can quote the Bible do not know that there is no salvation outside Jesus Christ.
Jesus said he is the way the truth and the life and no one can make heaven except through him.John 14:6

This is a divine agenda.The Bible says in Matt 7:14 "because strait ( closely fitting ) is the gate,& narrow is the way ,whuch leadeth unto life, &few there be that find it". You are among the few.

You do not need to convince anyone.You have share you testimony,some would believe and many may not believe.

For the unbelievers:

When you are asleep,your spirit man is awake and can recognize the devil,a witch, even your dead great grand father.
You do not really see with your eyes but with ur spirit.

Nowadays,ingnorance in the knowledge of God is increasing.

6 Likes

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by teniyi(m): 3:11pm On May 17, 2013
ayenny02: Pls don't forget to tell Jesus whenever he appears again in your dream that he should go to Jerusalem to convert all muslim in that city to christianity because na that place him birth place.

1,000,000 likes

1 Like

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by ayenny02(m): 3:54pm On May 17, 2013
highyo: This is the right time for you because tomorrow might be too late
He will judge the world.
He is the Gate

Maybe you forgot to call ur BOSS Apostle PAUL false prophet;
In Second Corinthians 12:16, paul says, “Being crafty, I caught you with guile.”

So some assert paul was teaching that it is ok to lie. But if you read the passage, the sentence is a rhetorical reference to an apparent charge by skeptics.
paul seems to be answering a charge against him that he had enriched himself with the money collected for the saints. So contrary to the assertion, paul is teaching that skeptics slander teachers of the gospel, and not that it is ok to lie.

In Romans 3:7, paul says, “For if the truth of God hath abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?

It is at this point in paul’s discussion, that paul addresses another possible charge by skeptics. paul phrases the charge rhetorically in our verse (Rom. 3:7) that if our lies make God look good, why does God hold our lies against us. He, of course, answers the rhetorical question by saying those that say, “Let us do evil that good may come” deserve condemnation.

If through my falsehood God's truthfulness abounds to His glory, why am I still being condemned as a sinner.' (Romans 3:7), thereby disregarding and contradicting his own book where we read: 'A faithful witness does not lie, but a false witness breathes out lies.' (Proverbs 14:5)."
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by mahdino: 4:51pm On May 17, 2013
enilove: I thank the Lord for saving you.There is nothing like sorry in your case but a big congratulation to you.

I was also a muslim before,so I can categorically inform you that there is nothing but destruction awaiting anyone who does not accept Jesus Christ as his saviour.

It time of Noah people did not beleive that God was going to destroy the world.

Even many that we see as Christians, and can quote the Bible do not know that there is no salvation outside Jesus Christ.
Jesus said he is the way the truth and the life and no one can make heaven except through him.John 14:6

This is a divine agenda.The Bible says in Matt 7:14 "because strait ( closely fitting ) is the gate,& narrow is the way ,whuch leadeth unto life, &few there be that find it". You are among the few.

You do not need to convince anyone.You have share you testimony,some would believe and many may not believe.

For the unbelievers:

When you are asleep,your spirit man is awake and can recognize the devil,a witch, even your dead great grand father.
You do not really see with your eyes but with ur spirit.

Nowadays,ingnorance in the knowledge of God is increasing.

. Jesus does not eat pork (pig meat) just like a muslim, Jesus prays while putting his face on the ground just like a muslim, Jesus says there is only one God just like a muslim, Jesus washes his face, head and feet just like a muslim, Jesus was circumcised just like a muslim, Jesus said follow the law of moses just like a muslim, Jesus grows beard just like a muslim. JESUS IS A MUSLIM
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by truthman2012(m): 4:52pm On May 17, 2013
ayenny02:
Simple question you can't answer. Were u among the disciples of Jesus Christ to make u recognised jesus or maybe you have Jesus photo with you to be able to recognised him. I beg leave story Mr liar and I don't blame u becos ur boss PAUL used lies too

Have you dreamt before? Dream is another spiritual existence. Aside the fact that when you dream you have spiritual knowledge, the person who appears in dream will show you who he is or else his appearance is of no use.

Jesus can go to Jerusalem and save the muslims. He knows those who are sincerely but ignorantly serving a false god. Who said He had not been there?

1 Like

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by nnofaith: 5:19pm On May 17, 2013
all you did was change from an arabic to a jewish god. you are still misguided.

1 Like

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by ayenny02(m): 5:22pm On May 17, 2013
truthman2012:

Have you dreamt before? Dream is another spiritual existence. Aside the fact that when you dream you have spiritual knowledge, the person who appears in dream will show you who he is or else his appearance is of no use.

Jesus can go to Jerusalem and save the muslims. He knows those who are sincerely but ignorantly serving a false god. Who said He had not been there?
So if satan appears to you in your dream he (satan) would tell you he is satan abi? How do you recognise Jesus from Satan when you don't recognise them? Can u recognise Jonatan if u see him in you dream? Liars

1 Like

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by enilove(m): 5:46pm On May 17, 2013
striktlymi: Morning High,

Your point above shows you are not aknowlegeable spiritually.
When you disprove of what someone says,there is need for you to prove where you don't agree with his points.

It is easy to say something is wrong than to prove the wrong.
Even in schools,teachers do not just come to class to mark assingments but will also prove where d students have made mistakes.

May be you do not know that no one can be saved without Jesus Christ. Even Abraham did not make heaven until the death of Jesus Christ.

Mind you,what you write ,say and think about might be used against you on the day of judgment,especially when it partains to the saving or destruction of souls.

Rev.21:8 says " But d fearful, & UNBELIEVING,& d abominable,& d murderers, d whoremongers,sorcerers,idolaters and all LIARS, shall have their part in d lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

Think very well on this scripture. If the message is from God to save many,and you and others do not believe,it is not a sin,but to write and to make others not to believe, can lead to eternal damnation.

More so,you could not point out the inconsistency in the message for others to reason with.

Anyone who lies using the name of God shall end up in hell fire ,unless he repents.
If the OP has given a false revelation, let him alone,he will face the wrath of God.

What has the poster got to gain in given a false message?
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by truthman2012(m): 6:24pm On May 17, 2013
ayenny02:
So if satan appears to you in your dream he (satan) would tell you he is satan abi? How do you recognise Jesus from Satan when you don't recognise them? Can u recognise Jonatan if u see him in you dream? Liars

Who has satan appeared to in dream and directed him to Jesus who he (satan) hates so much? Can satan direct people to Jesus?
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by ayenny02(m): 6:28pm On May 17, 2013
enilove:

Your point above shows you are not aknowlegeable spiritually.
When you disprove of what someone says,there is need for you to prove where you don't agree with his points.

It is easy to say something is wrong than to prove the wrong.
Even in schools,teachers do not just come to class to mark assingments but will also prove where d students have made mistakes.

May be you do not know that no one can be saved without Jesus Christ. Even Abraham did not make heaven until the death of Jesus Christ.

Mind you,what you write ,say and think about might be used against you on the day of judgment,especially when it partains to the saving or destruction of souls.

Rev.21:8 says " But d fearful, & UNBELIEVING,& d abominable,& d murderers, d whoremongers,sorcerers,idolaters and all LIARS, shall have their part in d lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

Think very well on this scripture. If the message is from God to save many,and you and others do not believe,it is not a sin,but to write and to make others not to believe, can lead to eternal damnation.

More so,you could not point out the inconsistency in the message for others to reason with.

Anyone who lies using the name of God shall end up in hell fire ,unless he repents.
If the OP has given a false revelation, let him alone,he will face the wrath of God.

What has the poster got to gain in given a false message?

I don't know why christianity is full of lies.

Your statement (Even Abraham did not make heaven until the death of Jesus Christ.) I need reference on that statement how Abraham did not make heaven
(Another lies)

1 Like

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by ayenny02(m): 6:33pm On May 17, 2013
truthman2012:

Who has satan appeared to in dream and directed him to Jesus who he (satan) hates so much? Can satan direct people to Jesus?
Simple question, how can we recognize Jesus in dream? Was he a white man, or black man, or brown man, or short, long, fat or slim man, tell me if I see him in dream I can be able to recognize him.

1 Like

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by truthman2012(m): 6:55pm On May 17, 2013
mahdino: . Jesus does not eat pork (pig meat) just like a muslim, Jesus prays while putting his face on the ground just like a muslim, Jesus says there is only one God just like a muslim, Jesus washes his face, head and feet just like a muslim, Jesus was circumcised just like a muslim, Jesus said follow the law of moses just like a muslim, Jesus grows beard just like a muslim. JESUS IS A MUSLIM

When will you stop deceiving yourself, Jesus did not wash His hands, legs, nose, mouth etc before He prayed. Christians do lie down, putting their face (not forehead alone) on the ground when praying, not as a law but when they feel like doing so.

Tell me where Jesus or Moses or any prophets washed their hands, leg, nose, face etc at the same time before putting their face on ground facing Kaaba praying. If it is NOT exactly this, it is not muslim prayer. Is it?

Muslims must face Kaaba and do the rituals of washing certain parts of their body before Allah can hear them because that is where his throne is. He is not everywhere. He is not the Omnipresent God.
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by truthman2012(m): 7:12pm On May 17, 2013
ayenny02:
Simple question, how can we recognize Jesus in dream? Was he a white man, or black man, or brown man, or short, long, fat or slim man, tell me if I see him in dream I can be able to recognize him.

If you see Jesus in dream all of these your questions will be answered. I pray you see him and your life will not remain the same. He might even decide to appear to you when you are not sleeping like the experience of some people.
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by ayenny02(m): 7:21pm On May 17, 2013
truthman2012:

If you see Jesus in dream all of these your questions will be answered. I pray you see him and your life will not remain the same. He might even decide to appear to you when you are not sleeping like the experience of some people.

I asked you to describe jesus to me to be able to recognize if I see him, but you refused, the person that I don't know, how can I recognise him or maybe the one you are carrying all along on the cross?

1 Like

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by ayenny02(m): 7:38pm On May 17, 2013
truthman2012:

When will you stop deceiving yourself, Jesus did not wash His hands, legs, nose, mouth etc before He prayed. Christians do lie down, putting their face (not forehead alone) on the ground when praying, not as a law but when they feel like doing so.

Tell me where Jesus or Moses or any prophets washed their hands, leg, nose, face etc at the same time before putting their face on ground facing Kaaba praying. If it is NOT exactly this, it is not muslim prayer. Is it?

Muslims must face Kaaba and do the rituals of washing certain parts of their body before Allah can hear them because that is where his throne is. He is not everywhere. He is not the Omnipresent God.

1.) Taking off your shoes before entering the place of worship:
Exodus 3:5
"Do not come any closer," God said. "Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy ground."
Acts 7:33
"Then the Lord said to him, 'Take off your sandals; the place where you are standing is holy ground.

2.) Ablution-Washing before prayers
Exodus 40:31-32
and Moses and Aaron and his sons used it to wash their hands and feet.They washed whenever they entered the Tent of Meeting or approached the altar, as the Lord commanded Moses.

Acts 21:26
Then Paul took the men, and the next day purifying himself with them entered into the temple, to signify the accomplishment of the days of purification, until that an offering should be offered for every one of them.

3.) Genuflection (Rukoo)
Luke 22:41
“He withdrew about a stone's throw beyond them, knelt down and prayed”,

Acts 7:60
“And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep”

Acts 20:36.
“When he had said this, he knelt down with all of them and prayed”.

4.) Prostration (Sujood)

Nehemiah 8:4-6:
4And Ezra the scribe stood upon a pulpit of wood, which they had made for the purpose; and beside him stood Mattithiah, and Shema, and Anaiah, and Urijah, and Hilkiah, and Maaseiah, on his right hand; and on his left hand, Pedaiah, and Mishael, and Malchiah, and Hashum, and Hashbadana, Zechariah, and Meshullam.

5And Ezra opened the book in the sight of all the people; (for he was above all the people and when he opened it, all the people stood up:

6And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with their faces to the ground

Genesis 17:3
Abram fell facedown, and God said to him,

Numbers 20:6
Moses and Aaron went from the assembly to the entrance to the Tent of Meeting and fell facedown, and the glory of the LORD appeared to them.

Joshua 5:14
"Neither," he replied, "but as commander of the army of the LORD I have now come." Then Joshua fell facedown to the ground in reverence, and asked him, "What message does my Lord have for his servant?"

Matthew 26:39
"Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

5.) Zakat (Charity) as a means of purification and growth
1Peter 4:8
"And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins".

6.) Fasting and Prayers
Matthew 17:21
Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.
Mark 9:29
"And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting".

7.) Hajj-Pilgrimage To Makkah (aka Bacca in the Quran)
Psalm 84:4-7
"Blessed are those who dwell in your house;they are ever praising you.Selah Blessed are those whose strength is in you,who have set their hearts on pilgrimage.As they pass through the Valley of Baca,they make it a place of springs;the autumn rains also cover it with pools.They go from strength to strength,till each appears before God in Zion.Hear my prayer, O Lord God Almighty;listen to me, O God of Jacob.Selah Look upon our shield,c O God;look with favor on your anointed one.Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere;I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. For the Lord God is a sun and shield;the Lord bestows favor and honor;no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless. Lord Almighty,blessed is the man who trusts in you.

8.) Qiblah-Direction Towards the House of God While Praying
Daniel 6:10
Now when Daniel learned that the decree had been published, he went home to his upstairs room where the windows opened toward Jerusalem. Three times a day he got down on his knees and prayed, giving thanks to his God, just as he had done before.

Jonah 2: 4-7
“Then I said, I am cast out of thy sight; yet ‘I will look again’ toward thy holy temple…When my soul fainted within me I remembered Yahweh; and my prayer came in unto thee, into thine holy temple.”

2 Chronicles 6:18-21
18 “But will God really dwell on earth with humans? The heavens, even the highest heavens, cannot contain you. How much less this temple I have built! 19 Yet, LORD my God, give attention to your servant’s prayer and his plea for mercy. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is praying in your presence. 20 May your eyes be open toward this temple day and night, this place of which you said you would put your Name there. May you hear the prayer your servant prays toward this place. 21 Hear the supplications of your servant and of your people Israel when they pray toward this place. Hear from heaven, your dwelling place; and when you hear, forgive.

1 Kings 8:27-29
27 “But will God really dwell on earth? The heavens, even the highest heaven, cannot contain you. How much less this temple I have built! 28 Yet give attention to your servant’s prayer and his plea for mercy, LORD my God. Hear the cry and the prayer that your servant is praying in your presence this day. 29 May your eyes be open toward this temple night and day, this place of which you said, ‘My Name shall be there,’ so that you will hear the prayer your servant prays toward this place.

Isaiah 38:2
"Then Hezekiah turned his face toward the wall, and prayed unto the LORD".

1 Kings 8:44-45
"When you command your people to go into battle against their enemies and they pray to you, wherever they are, facing this city which you have chosen and this Temple which I have built for you, listen to their prayers. Hear them in heaven and give them victory".

5 Likes

Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by ayenny02(m): 7:40pm On May 17, 2013
Re: "I Traveled To Mecca And Came Back To Become A Pastor" by truthman2012(m): 9:30pm On May 17, 2013
@ ayenny02

I want to believe you did not understand my post because in all you said I could not see where anyone washed his legs hand, nose, mouth etc AT THE SAME TIME and face Kaaba putting only his forehead on the ground like muslims.

All I could see are people kneeling down praying. I even saw praying with fasting, how relevant this is, I don't know.

I saw some people praying facing a particular direction requesting God to answer their prayer because they did so (no washing of all body parts like muslims). It was their personal decision to face the direction, it was not commanded by God and not a ROUTINE.

Pilgrimage. Christians too go to Jerusalem to see those things the Bible talks about not to worship an idol like the muslims do in Mecca.

Acts 21:26
The Jews have days they set aside for purification of the temple, which Paul also had to observe. It was not every hour or every day affairs.

In all you have stated nobody followed the muslims way of praying. Those who washed their hands and legs never washed the mouth, nose and ear at the same time.

Those who faced a particular direction praying never washed any part of their body. No where did anybody complete the proccess of muslim prayer at the same. You people just picked one here one there and incompletely joined them together.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Beware Of False Teachers Parading Themselves Here On This Forum / Fasting To Death / Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.