Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

The Making Of Nairaland App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Making Of Nairaland App (1540 Views)

A Must Read: Interview With Seun Osewa (owner Of Nairaland) / Has Anyone Thought Of A 'nairaland App'? / Nairaland App For Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Making Of Nairaland App by Chomzy19(f): 9:34am On Apr 02, 2013
@Seun Osewa and his team that has helped create this beautiful forum, I thank you all.Nairaland has been around for quite sometime now, just thinking it would be best to create a nairaland app. This will make for easy viewing, updating of posts and following of threads by users. Other blogs and news websites are already moved towards this direction, e.g LIB, Sunnews etc.
Re: The Making Of Nairaland App by honey001(m): 9:47am On Apr 02, 2013
There is Nairaland application on Google play store ......
Re: The Making Of Nairaland App by Chomzy19(f): 10:13am On Apr 02, 2013
honey001: There is Nairaland application on Google play store ......
Thank you for informing me. saw the app, was asked to sign in to install it, signed in to my google account and nw can't find d app wen searching. I believe its only for Android phones, I use a bb
Re: The Making Of Nairaland App by lordZOUGA(m): 10:22am On Apr 02, 2013
honey001: There is Nairaland application on Google play store ......
That is just a launcher.
@OP, this thread will be deleted, if you think of creating another thread like this, that thought will also be deleted.
Be Advised: Mention of a "Nairaland app" is considered a blasphemy on Nairaland. Punishable by hiding the post or deleting the thread as the case may be. Nairaland members are expected to wallow in misery of page refreshing and to always be at the mercy of opera, firefox or other of such infernal devices.
such is the will of the Nairaland Dictator: Seun.
Re: The Making Of Nairaland App by Javanian: 10:35am On Apr 02, 2013
lordZOUGA:
That is just a launcher.
@OP, this thread will be deleted, if you think of creating another thread like this, that thought will also be deleted.
Be Advised: Mention of a "Nairaland app" is considered a blasphemy on Nairaland. Punishable by hiding the post or deleting the thread as the case may be. Nairaland members are expected to wallow in misery of page refreshing and to always be at the mercy of opera, firefox or other of such infernal devices.
such is the will of the Nairaland Dictator: Seun.

LMAO!!!

Thread closed not only because it's a duplicate thread but it will eventually be deleted by our oga @ the top and i wont delete it because i see nothing wrong with it....
Re: The Making Of Nairaland App by Seun(m): 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
If you disagree with the policies of your oga at the top, you should discuss your problems with him personally and not like this.
Re: The Making Of Nairaland App by Seun(m): 1:07pm On Apr 02, 2013
@Chomzy19: I really appreciate your desire to create a Nairaland App, but we consider such apps to be security risks if they are created without our approval. If you're a good app developer, contact me and we'll work something out.

(1)

Why Aren't Nigerians Taking Advantage Of Messaging Apps That Dont Need Internet? / You Can Be A Full Stack Web Developer This Year / Best Material Design Music Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.