Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

A Must Read: Interview With Seun Osewa (owner Of Nairaland) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Must Read: Interview With Seun Osewa (owner Of Nairaland) (2016 Views)

My Advice To Seun On How To Improve Nairaland Programming Section / Mr Seun Please SSL Enable Nairaland / Datanemesis 1: In The Minds Of Nairaland, Seun Give Us A Copy ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read: Interview With Seun Osewa (owner Of Nairaland) by APHATHEOLOGY(m): 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
It will surely motivate you not to stop your project or abandon it.
Thanks for joining us Seun!
Thanks.

Thanks Seun. It is our pleasure and honour to have you on. Let’s start with the origins of the site.
When did you start the Nairaland Forum?

I installed the Simplemachines Forum on the 10th of March, 2005, and opened Nairaland to the public on the 25th of March, 2005 after working on it for about two weeks.
That’s about 14 months after Mark Zuckerberg launched TheFacebook.com.

Interesting…Why did you choose to start Nairaland?
About 2 years earlier I had attempted to start a web hosting business, but after 3 months I could only boast of one customer, so I ran out of capital and the business died. It would probably have succeeded if I had managed my capital more wisely or raised more money as I got many hosting requests I couldn’t satisfy later that year.
Read the full interview via http://nct.com.ng/Thread-Interview-With-Founder-Of-Nairaland?pid=1225#pid1225

Source: CP AFRICA
Re: A Must Read: Interview With Seun Osewa (owner Of Nairaland) by gidimasters(m): 7:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
Hmmnmm
Re: A Must Read: Interview With Seun Osewa (owner Of Nairaland) by Ayindesegun10(m): 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
Wow. Thumbs up.
Re: A Must Read: Interview With Seun Osewa (owner Of Nairaland) by Aristotle96(m): 8:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
Abeg 4 were u see Oga ;DSeun? Help me greet am o... If Lalasticlala dy dia hail am too and mynd44 o

1 Like

Re: A Must Read: Interview With Seun Osewa (owner Of Nairaland) by yomalex(m): 8:47am On Mar 26, 2016
This interview is as old as I can remember. I doubt it was granted to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Must Read: Interview With Seun Osewa (owner Of Nairaland) by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 26, 2016
Is alright. . .
Re: A Must Read: Interview With Seun Osewa (owner Of Nairaland) by Dhilariousdandy(m): 11:34am On Mar 30, 2016
I don't understand why people keep bragging and making noise of some thing they don't even know its existence,

Some people sabi twist story and make it appear as if they are the original creator...

Mr Op, Please, Na for where you go meet Oga seun...? Don't you know that this crap, can help kill your reputation..?

This interview that you claimed to be interviewed by you Was originally interviewed by CP-Africa on 16th March 2011

Crediting The source, Can't do you any harm....
Please let's try to be original for once..

http://www.cp-africa.com/2011/03/17/cp-africas-interview-with-seun-osewa-founder-of-nairaland/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Question on Java Development / Tech Don Cast! / Companies That Hire Based On Github Projects Are Stupid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.