Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) (99879 Views)

Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) / Checkout These Cars Manufactured By Innoson Manufacturing Company Nigeria(pics) / The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2013
PapaFejiro:

how can that be in lagos or anywhere else apart from the east. that is not a jeep, the functions are terrible not even a back wheeler talk much of a 4*4 jeep, its front wheel. can pay 500k for that.

but dem try sha. lets still praise them as its comming out from naija where nothing good comes out.

How do you know? Do you own one?

1 Like

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
Fhemmmy:

No matter how brand new a machine is, it is still an engine and anything could happen . . . Nigerians dont know that every 3 months or certain mileage driven, they ought to change oil or do servicing, Nigerians only blvs in repairs.

Thats it!!

Every 5000 km, I take my car back to the shop for a routine service. Sometimes, I ask that they run a full diagonistics on her. But as soon as she comes out of the garage, I dont open the hood for no reason whatsoever.
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I read about the news of Ghana trying to woo them and as a business man yet stayed in Nigeria, i duf my hat to the owner of the company . . . I am so glad to be reading this and to see that this will happen in my lifetime, i am honored to know that our govt will patronize them, thanks for all those companies that are using them and people that have supported them, One day and soon . . . Nigeria will be great

Just love this! Wonders how someone living in faraway Canada/USA could be much more patriotic than those of us here

3 Likes

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by kepsi123(m): 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2013
Imagine if Nigerian govt decide to make this their official car. The possibilities!!!

1 Like

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by idany7mailcom: 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2013
Innoson Nnaa, Odechi Nwanne. Carry go. Those who refused to commission a locally made vehicle at Owerri when they were in government can now see what the never-say-die-attitude is all about.
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by otokx(m): 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2013
would have loved to see the interior
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by adoniza(m): 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2013
Very comendable, but he has to make these cars affordable. Seems he imports most of the parts rather than build them. If that is the case, then...
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by idupaul: 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
Innoson more grease to ur elbow .. They will fight and resist U only for a while then will embrace U fully ..Ask Kia and Hyundai... God Bless
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Capnd143(m): 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
WTF? The pictures in page [0] is notin compared to their buses!

=
you can all see for yourself in their website
http://www.innosongroup.com/innosonmotors/buses.php

1 Like

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Proxytalk: 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
why is car manufacturing too complex to our mind to accept it can be done in Nigeria. i really felt bad how its difficult for ppl, evidenced they ve blocked their mind to remain underdevelop 4life. So coupling of parts is what over 4000 men are doing in nnewi and another 4000 in enugu.
Mr chukwuma has said that the engines are from toyota cos ajaokuta steel is not working. the body shelves are done in d factory, dashbord, bumber inside plastic covers and other plastic compnts are done in enugu

4 Likes

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by FXKing2012(m): 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2013
kepsi123: Imagine if Nigerian govt decide to make this their official car. The possibilities!!!
Excellent! I have to immediately lobby for this in the national assembly.
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by crisycent: 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2013
It is pretty common these days to have car manufacturers copying one another especially cheap brands like KIA, SKODA, VAUXHUAL and others. Now The Nigerian version....not a bad attempt at copying anyway because everybody does it now.

2 Likes

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Proxytalk: 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2013
The seats are done by a company in nnewi, they use Union battery made by ibeto, their AC is done by thermocool lagos their glasses are produced locally they produce other sundry parts in nnewi thats why nnewi people go to them to produce parts they cannt easily see over sea.
once the base that has the 4tyre are produce and u fixe the body shelve the car is over 60% complete cos it can be driven every other thin is fix fix and paint you car is ready. pls let not limit our mind

2 Likes

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by supaeagles(m): 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2013
Good job so far. It is good that they source some components locally. The real objective should be to engineer and manufacture high tech components like the engine, suspensions, frames etc otherwise they are really not much different from PAN in kaduna who have been doing it since the 80s
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by supaeagles(m): 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2013
Fhemmmy:
Lol . . . Pontiac Vibe is an american machine and yet the engine is all Toyota Matrix . . . i wonder what they would say to that . . . grin
The Toyo Matrix and Pontiac Vibe was as a result of the joint engineering design collaboration between GM and Toyota.
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by aryzgreat: 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2013
more, this is d IVM bus being used by NARTO tru d subsidy intervention scheme. they are many in lagos plying oshodi to ikorodu

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by aryzgreat: 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2013
more IVM buses. some transporters use this bus

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Yeske2(m): 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
Proudly Naija!
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by aryzgreat: 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
IVM mini SUV

1 Like

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by aryzgreat: 7:48pm On Apr 03, 2013
IVM bus interior

1 Like

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by aryzgreat: 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2013
IVM pick up awaiting bumper fixing

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by alexleo(m): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Ok, at least there is some assembling done in Nigeria and how do you know nothing was made in Nigeria . . . Haba, thou Thomas

You ve not been to innoson. Everything in his cars are fabricated in Nigeria, assembled in Nigeria. WHen you go there nobody will tell with what you ll see. We live in the east and we know better. Its those who dont know innoson that ll think he brought the things outside Nigeria and assembled in Nigeria. NO

2 Likes

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by aryzgreat: 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2013
IVM buses frame

1 Like

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by aryzgreat: 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2013
IVM hummer bus. I have entered this type from lagos to awka via Young shall grow tranport company. Fully air-conditioned. i never knew it was Innoson, tot it was d normal Toyota hummer bus. I only got to know, when we stopped at Ore to eat.

1 Like

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2013
Lamborghini Aventador and Reventon are classed as pure Italian powerhouses but the engine is built in Wolfsburg by Volkswagen.

I have actually worked at a car manufacturing company, namely, Mercedes-Benz Stuttgart enough to know how cars originate from different manufacturers, from their softwares to their hardwares.

Even Daimler and Bayerisches Motorwerk (BMW) that pride themselves as pure German technological prowess, obtain some of their parts from China.

I remember a very big auto industry scandal in Germany, where a car popped up in China that has the same, unaltered body as one Mercedes E-Class. It was later revealed that the production of that very body was outsourced to a company in China by Daimler, which in turn sold the blueprint to another Chinese car manufacturer.

Germans were so pissed to learn that some of their beloved machines actually exhibit Chinese components.

Tards, who know zero about car manufacturing would then crawl out of their caves to castigate Innoson or call his efforts Chinese cars.

4 Likes

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Okijajuju1(m): 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2013
Bandit C.:
Lamborghini Aventador and Reventon are classed as pure Italian powerhouses but the engine is built in Wolfsburg by Volkswagen.

I have actually worked at a car manufacturing company, namely, Mercedes-Benz Stuttgart enough to know how cars originate from different manufacturers, from their softwares to their hardwares.

Even Daimler and Bayerisches Motorwerk (BMW) that pride themselves as pure German technological prowess, obtain some of their parts from China.

I remember a very big auto industry scandal in Germany, where a car popped up in China that has the same, unaltered body as one Mercedes E-Class. It was later revealed that the production of that very body was outsourced to a company in China by Daimler, which in turn sold the blueprint to another Chinese car manufacturer.

Germans were so pissed to learn that some of their beloved machines actually exhibit Chinese components.

Tards, who know zero about car manufacturing would then call out of their caves to castigate Innoson or call his efforts Chinese cars.

[b]lol!

Please stop trying to defend this. I love what Innoson motors has done, but a spade must be called a spade.
Mercedes, Renault, Volkswagen, e.t.c are all car manufacturing companies. This means that they design the car, build the prototype and all the technical and electronic design spec that goes into the vehicle. Then they outsource the mass production of the various parts that make up the car to other companies around the world that builds these components to a certain specification for them. These components are copyright protected that's why you can never find an Audi that looks dead smack like a Mercedes.

However, Innoson simply builds Chinese cars in Nigeria and sells them under a different brand name. It's sort of like what he did with his Okadas and generators. All Chinese products and assembled here. If Innoson owned the design spec of these cars, I'm sure even those Chinese cars would carry Innoson logo. Have you ever wondered why ALL, Barr none of innosons cars all have a Chinese photocopy!?

Let's tell the truth and then focus on other matters later. Buying an Innoson car is like buying a Chinese car assembled and labelled by Nigerians.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by MANOSUB(m): 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2013
Nice cars coming from Nigeria. You need to get one to believe!
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2013
ITbomb: Spare part dey? cos I know the inside/engine is not made by Innoson
Even toyota, honda etc do you think everything is made by them in their plants? Or u don't knw that some parts are assembled too in their plants? Made by other sub contractors (based on design specs).
Wise up u hear and celebrate, so that you might also be celebrated.
FYI, 30% of those vehicle parts are manufactured here.
Do you know the technology involved in assembling a motor vehicle?
Pls begin watch "discovery channel" leave channel O and the likes abeg
Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2013
supaeagles:
The Toyo Matrix and Pontiac Vibe was as a result of the joint engineering design collaboration between GM and Toyota.

Yes it was and what makes you or me think that there was not some kinda agreement between Innoson and the other China manufacturer . . . Na wa oh, we should be celebrating the start of something good, is Innoson auto perfect, i am sure they are not, but can they improve, you bet they could.

3 Likes

Re: SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2013
alexleo:

You ve not been to innoson. Everything in his cars are fabricated in Nigeria, assembled in Nigeria. WHen you go there nobody will tell with what you ll see. We live in the east and we know better. Its those who dont know innoson that ll think he brought the things outside Nigeria and assembled in Nigeria. NO

i dont even care if nothing was fabricated in Nigeria, if all they are doing is just assembling, i am proud to be a Nigeria cos of just this one.
We have all been complaining and whining that nothing good could come out of Nija and now something close to being good is coming and we are bring out our arrow to shut it down?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) / Can One Ever Jumpstart An Automatic Car Just Like A Manual Car? / Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.