Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians (26073 Views)

Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians / Fashola Urges Lagosians To Endure Okada Ban / Fashola Urges Soldiers To Obey Traffic Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by Costa2000(m): 11:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
eko ilee: Awoof kills comes to mind. They don't have to warn you like kids not to accept things especially food or drinks from strangers, this is common sense and I'm sure your parents gave you the same warning.

People get killed, kidnapped and raped because of awoof and many more are body parts for ritualists. Ignore at your own risk.
Abegiiiiiiiiiiii, na today yansh dey for back?.
Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2013
Our Yansh: Well said Mr. Fashola, Lagosians shouldn't allow The Aso-Rock scumbag and his Boko Haram brothers infiltrate Lagos State..

cool cool

Am sure psychiatric homes arent yet filled up ...
Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by banku: 6:58am On Apr 03, 2013
So nobody told Fashola where Tinubu is getting his money from. We are not so foolish.
Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by ipswitch: 8:25am On Apr 03, 2013
Thank you Guv.... before we drink and fritter our lives away!!!
Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by jethrojet(m): 8:50am On Apr 03, 2013
gunuvi: Haba Mr Fasholaaa!! How can I ask person we dey declare table of his identity and source of income before I drink his beer?? What if he get angry and cancel his declaration of beers?

Well sha, me I dey on my 5th bottle of Harp Lager wey one aboki dey buy for me...I will ask of his I'd after I don drink like 10 of his free beers.
hahahaaahaha!!! Falls on the floor laughing . O boy fire down jor. Me I go drink big legend
Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:18am On Apr 03, 2013
scipher: grin awoof
dey run belle!
Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:23am On Apr 03, 2013
Akshow: So advicin his citizens to be security conscious amount to not havin work to do right? Biko tend to the customer in your shop and leave forum argument for those who are enlightened.
Are u minding that dunce?
Some People will never be grateful to you no matter ur efforts on them.....
Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 03, 2013
Becacia_Barbie:
Are u minding that dunce?
Some People will never be grateful to you no matter ur efforts on them.....

ROTFLMAO

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:57am On Apr 03, 2013
lucenzo:

ROTFLMAO

grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin
Longest time!
Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by BadAttitude(m): 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2013
I choose to disobey Sir...no vex ... And Sir Fash, u can decide to sponsor the free booze o...nothing mega!
Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by idupaul: 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2013
Is there really anything like free beer in Lagos..Every beer get cost
Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by Cocodiva: 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2013
gunuvi: Haba Mr Fasholaaa!! How can I ask person we dey declare table of his identity and source of income before I drink his beer?? What if he get angry and cancel his declaration of beers?

Well sha, me I dey on my 5th bottle of Harp Lager wey one aboki dey buy for me...I will ask of his I'd after I don drink like 10 of his free beers.
I hope that beer will not kill you. Awoof dey run belle O
Re: Stop Drinking Free Beer,know Your Neigbours: Fashola Urges Lagosians by Ryda(m): 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2013
Awoof no dey purge o!!

It pends on how u interract with it buahahahahahkikiki.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Residents Flee After Air-Raids On Boko-Haram / PDP Goes Tough On Governors Who Want To Go To Senate / Khalid al-Barnawi Arrested By Nigerian Army - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.