Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

"The Ballon D'or Should Be Named After Messi"- Ibrahimovic - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / "The Ballon D'or Should Be Named After Messi"- Ibrahimovic (491 Views)

FIFA Ballon D'or 2014 Awards On 12th January 2014 / Cristiano Ronaldo Reactions After Messi Win Ballon D'or / Breaking News: Chris Hougton To Be Named As New Chelsea Coach This Week ! Confirmed ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"The Ballon D'or Should Be Named After Messi"- Ibrahimovic by Chukwuemeka007(m): 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2013
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has showered encomiums on Barcelona forward, Lionel Messi, for winning the FIFA Ballon d'Or four times in a row.The Argentine superstar scored 91 goals for club and country, on his way to being crowned to be the best player on the planet and thee Paris Saint-Germain striker joked it should be named after him."He is the best player in the world right now," Ibrahimovic told reporters at a press conference. "He has won four Ballon d'Ors. They should rename this award and call it Messi.

"But I do not know if he is the best player of all time. it is difficult to say. We'll see when he has finished his career."The 31-year-old also stated that he thinks Barca play the best football in the world."They're best team of all time. We will try to find solutions. I'll try to do my best, then we'll see what happens."Ibra himself has been in remarkable form for the Ligue 1 leaders, but says it is his team mates who should take the praise.
"It is thanks to my team-mates that I was able to play that well. We are a team. Being No.1, this is not important," he said.PSG host the Catalans today in the first leg of their Champions League quarter-final clash.

http://m.naij.com/news/29557.html
Re: "The Ballon D'or Should Be Named After Messi"- Ibrahimovic by Livinusc(m): 9:59am On Apr 03, 2013
9c talk 4rm Ibra,he was once Barca sriker.

(1) (Reply)

Ferguson To Retire At End Of Season. / Official: Moyes Sign 6years Manchester United Deal / Neymar Signs Five-year Football Contract With Barcelona!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.