Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,306 members, 7,815,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: (9985 Views)

Let's Spice Up D Romance Section (come In U Gonna Love Dis) / I've Got Bad Luck In Dating: Will You Give Me A Try? / We Met On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by gentledove(f): 11:47am On Apr 11, 2008
Da Junta:

Guy na so u dey take give up embarassed

You suppose sabi say babes too dey do initial gara gara
make she sabi say whether u dig am well well.
You have 2 persist and follow up on her. wink

Da Junta, Micky no get liver. thats why he dey give up. but unfortunately and fortunately i don hook up. maybe you should teach him the techniques wey you use in case of next time. who knows, it might be Morenike or almondjoy that he will even tually take to the altar grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by DaJunta(m): 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2008
gentledove:

Da Junta, Micky no get liver. thats why he dey give up. but unfortunately and fortunately i don hook up. maybe you should teach him the techniques wey you use in case of next time. who knows, it might be Morenike or almondjoy that he will even tually take to the altar grin grin grin grin grin grin

I no fit shout oooo shocked

Morenike/almondjoy lipsrsealed
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by DaJunta(m): 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2008
gentledove:

Ahh, Micky na solid man to d core.
I still be student 4 that side, wink
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by gentledove(f): 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2008
@ Da Junta,

wetin do them?   dem be correct babes now, abi?  i wonder why you are sealing your lips?

as for Miky being a solid guy, i dunno about that. let him prove it by taking either morenike or almondjoy to the altar, chikena wink
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by DaJunta(m): 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2008
@gentledove,

Notin do those babes ooo but it seems like some guys here dey folloow up on them wink
So if Micky joins the race grin, I wonder his chances undecided of winning their love b4 u talk abt altar.

@Mickiplus,
U still dey battle with your financial analysis? grin
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by gentledove(f): 12:56pm On Apr 11, 2008
Da Junta:

@gentledove,

Notin do those babes ooo but it seems like some guys here dey folloow up on them wink
So if Micky joins the race grin, I wonder his chances undecided of winning their love before u talk about altar.

@Mickiplus,
You still dey battle with your financial analysis? grin

that is why i said micklplus no get liver and you dey back him up. let him try first and lets see the outcome, that is if he will tell us

as for battling with his financial analysis, who knows maybe he has contacted these two people again and that dealt with his finances again. i tire for Mick Power o grin grin grin grin
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by DaJunta(m): 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2008
gentledove:

as for battling with his financial analysis, who knows maybe he has contacted these two people again and that dealt with his finances again. i tire for Mick Power o grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Gentledove,
Mickiplus went to reinforce himself for the battle wink
cause once he shows up, there is no going back wink

It will be a fight to the finish,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, grin
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by gentledove(f): 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2008
@ Da Junta,

you speak as if you know so much about Micklplus. na wa o. i think he is trying to be among the gunners. he wants to gun babes down that is why he has refused to show up. he should come and join the 'WE DONT WALK ALONE' club. that will make two chase ten thousand instead of the one thousand he has being chasing all the while. grin cheesy
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by DaJunta(m): 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2008
gentledove:

@ Da Junta,

you speak as if you know so much about Micklplus. na wa o. i think he is trying to be among the gunners. he wants to gun babes down that is why he has refused to show up. he should come and join the 'WE DONT WALK ALONE' club. that will make two chase ten thousand instead of the one thousand he has being chasing all the while. grin cheesy

If he is among d gonners, he should be mourning then cry

gentledove:

@ Da Junta,
he should come and join the 'WE DONT WALK ALONE' club. that will make two chase ten thousand instead of the one thousand he has being chasing all the while. grin cheesy

Correct babe!!! U always know a winnig team.
Mickiplus 4 follow us dey groove 4 Anfield grin cool

You'll Never Walk Alone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by gentledove(f): 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2008
@ Da Junta,

i dunno if he belongs to Gunners 0-Never Walk Alone 4. you see that he has finally absconded now. na midnite he dey post im own messages.

DA JUNTA, MAY YOU NEVER WALK ALONE JARE! YOU BE CORRECT GUY!!!!!! invite me for your wedding o grin grin grin
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by DaJunta(m): 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2008
@Gentledove,

if he is a Gunner sad then too bad 4 him grin

As for posting midnight He Will definitely Post alone embarassed

gentledove:

DA JUNTA, MAY YOU NEVER WALK ALONE JARE! YOU BE CORRECT GUY!!!!!! invite me for your wedding o grin grin grin

I will Never Walk alone cause Hotstepper is bedside me all the way cool
As for inviting u for the wedding, i will,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but
I wouldn't wanna look 4 u @ the wedding orelse i will be angry
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by gentledove(f): 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2008
Da Junta:

@Gentledove,

if he is a Gunner sad then too bad 4 him grin

As for posting midnight He Will definitely Post alone embarassed

I will Never Walk alone cause Hotstepper is bedside me all the way cool
As for inviting u for the wedding, i will,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but
I wouldn't want to look for you @ the wedding orelse i will be angry

you wont have to look for me, dont worry. will be there LIVE wink
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by DaJunta(m): 3:03pm On Apr 11, 2008
@Gentldove,

Thats good to know and will make sure u and Mickiplus finally meets then since Mickiplus na my guy. wink
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by gentledove(f): 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2008
Da Junta:

@Gentldove,

Thats good to know and will make sure u and Mickiplus finally meets then since Mickiplus na my guy. wink

i don meet Micklplus before now.  he is a good guy, really i owe him that. when i met, i had given up on all NLDs, but he stood out. its only that when we meet on NLD, we yab ourselves.  just let me know when the wedding bells will ring so i can make it down.   wink cheesy
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by DaJunta(m): 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2008
no wahala
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by Ezinwannem: 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2008
@gentledove, 10x for covering up for me as I have been away cuz of illness and exam.

Dont mind guys oooooooooo, they havent understood that "DELAY IS DANGEROUS"lol
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by micklplus(m): 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2008
Da Junta:

@Mickiplus,
You still dey battle with your financial analysis? grin

Da junta, u be correct guy for real ! i know u will always have my back !!! thanks for caring jare ! The financials dey hook me no be small ! i am on it anyway !!!

Da Junta:

If he is among d gonners, he should be mourning then cry
You'll Never Walk Alone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Gunners ke ! for where? I be Manchester United for ever and ever !

gentledove:

i don meet Micklplus before now.  he is a good guy, really i owe him that. when i met, i had given up on all NLDs, but he stood out. its only that when we meet on NLD, we yab ourselves.   wink cheesy

hmmmmmmmmmmm. My head dey swell no be small ! wink

Da Junta:

no wahala

exactly, no wahala. You too much !

Ezinwannem:

Dont mind d guy oooooooooo, he hasnt understood that "DELAY IS DANGEROUS"lol

Nna men ! We be pally , shey?  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gentledove
You care whether i don chop self? You come dey ask me make i come propose after u don tell me make i carry my expensive flower and specially designed ring away ! angry
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by gentledove(f): 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2008
Ezinwannem:

@gentledove, 10x for covering up for me as I have been away because of illness and exam.

Dont mind guys oooooooooo, they havent understood that "DELAY IS DANGEROUS"lol

chei.  i dont become hanger. you know hanger go dey pose with the dress you hang on it.  when the owner of the dress comes, hanger is left vacant.  on a lighter mood, how are you doing?  hope the exam was ok?  whats Da Junta doing with this illness wey you call just now?  you are not suppose to be sick o, abeg.  Da Junta, do something now.  Natural healing works faster wink

micklplus:

Da junta, u be correct guy for real ! i know u will always have my back !!! thanks for caring jare ! The financials dey hook me no be small ! i am on it anyway !!!

Gunners ke ! for where? I be Manchester United for ever and ever !

hmmmmmmmmmmm. My head dey swell no be small ! wink

exactly, no wahala. You too much !

Nna men ! We be pally , shey? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gentledove
You care whether i don chop self? You come dey ask me make i come propose after u don tell me make i carry my expensive flower and specially designed ring away ! angry

u dey serious at all? where you go since? almondjoy and morenike dey wait for you o grin
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by McOmo(m): 12:28am On Apr 12, 2008
Gentledove and Micklplus . . . . cool

go to the altar ready , haaaaa ! embarassed

which kain cyber-flirting be dis naw ?
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by DaJunta(m): 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2008
gentledove:

chei. i don't become hanger. you know hanger go dey pose with the dress you hang on it. when the owner of the dress comes, hanger is left vacant. on a lighter mood, how are you doing? hope the exam was ok? whats Da Junta doing with this illness wey you call just now? you are not suppose to be sick o, abeg. Da Junta, do something now. Natural healing works faster wink

I did something,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,u sabi na wink
That's why she is ok and posting now.
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by DaJunta(m): 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2008
gentledove:

chei. i don't become hanger. you know hanger go dey pose with the dress you hang on it. when the owner of the dress comes, hanger is left vacant. on a lighter mood, how are you doing? hope the exam was ok? whats Da Junta doing with this illness wey you call just now? you are not suppose to be sick o, abeg. Da Junta, do something now. Natural healing works faster wink

u dey serious at all? where you go since? almondjoy and morenike dey wait for you o grin
U no be hanger cause u talk say u dey hooked. So vacancy no dey ur side grin

gentledove:

Where are they?

@Mickiplus,
Actually on a serious note, where u waka go sef?
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by DaJunta(m): 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2008
Mc Omo:

Gentledove and Micklplus . . . . cool

go to the altar ready , haaaaa ! embarassed

which kain cyber-flirting be this naw ?

Welcome to d 21st Century grin
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by micklplus(m): 7:56am On Apr 15, 2008
Da Junta:

@Mickiplus,
Actually on a serious note, where u waka go sef?

Really, i have been here "CHILLING" like "FIRE" ! cheesy

Whats good and how is your lolo? Hope u guys are good?
talk to u soon.
Cheers
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by honeric01(m): 8:01am On Apr 15, 2008
SO people fit dey meet for here to book marriage date? how much seun dey get for being the caretaker for here?
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by DaJunta(m): 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2008
micklplus:

Whats good and how is your lolo? Hope u guys are good?
talk to u soon.
Cheers

We is doing great and just cant stop ,,,,,,,,,,,,, wink
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by honeric01(m): 2:47pm On Apr 16, 2008
Its all good,
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by DaJunta(m): 10:40am On Apr 18, 2008
Da Junta:

We are doing great and just can't stop ,,,,,,,,,,,,, wink
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by DaJunta(m): 10:45am On Apr 18, 2008
honeric01:

SO people fit dey meet for here to book marriage date? [b]how much seun dey get for being the caretaker [/b]for here?

Royalties are wired directly to his Swiss Bank Account grin

wetin u dey do with how much?
U wan collect commission grin
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by Ezinwannem: 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2008
commission ko, commission ni, lol, lol
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by honeric01(m): 11:24am On Apr 19, 2008
Da Junta:

Royalties are wired directly to his Swiss Bank Account grin

wetin u dey do with how much?
You wan collect commission grin

yes ooo, i am entitled to a commission cos i am a nairalander lol
Ezinwannem:

commission ko, commission ni, lol, lol
Mamalander, why now? don't you think i need commission if seun refuses to take one?
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by DaJunta(m): 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2008
honeric01:

yes ooo, i am entitled to a commission because i am a nairalander lol

Mamalander, why now? don't you think i need commission if seun refuses to take one?

So wetin u do to earn the commission?
If it's just being a nairalander, then over 20million nairalanders will be entitled
for the commission as well grin grin
Re: We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar: by DaJunta(m): 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2008
;d wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Those Born In December,lets Meet Here / Dyt N James, Love Or Lust? / Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.