Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! (41492 Views)

Burna Boy Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars / Rare Pic Of Late Actor, Muna Obiekwe In His Casket / Pictures of Charley Boy in his casket. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Donsimo1: 8:10am On Apr 03, 2013
Taking lessons from the dead........cooool!
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by farem: 8:16am On Apr 03, 2013
50calibre: This guy's insanity is escalating at an alarming rate, can't his family members hold an intervention for him?
[color=#990000][/color]
HE SHOULD GO AND ASK THOSE INVOLVED IN DANA CRASH (WHERE ARE THEIR CASKETS BOUGHT). PLANNING IS GOOD, BUT GOD-LESS PLANS ARE STUPID.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by onymodel(m): 8:19am On Apr 03, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] angry angry[b][/b]Rubbish
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by amanda2013(f): 8:43am On Apr 03, 2013
eldoradoxx: This exactly the point he is trying to make but some morons here don't see it that way. The day u buy your own casket is the day you begin to think critically about life, its essence, your purpose and mission here. Sooner you begin to realise whether you have failed humanity and your God or not. Charly boy is only making statement on the mortality of human life.
and i hope u hv bought urs

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Motolank: 8:57am On Apr 03, 2013
Death is dept we will pay,it helps our attitude if we think about it sometimes...
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by teetom1(m): 8:58am On Apr 03, 2013
Keep forming baddo
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Ferdinandu(m): 9:01am On Apr 03, 2013
If everybody will buy his own casket and keep close to his house,it will make so much different in this life of materialism ,hate,Greed,etc .It will make people to see the Uselessness of so many things and then choose what matters most.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Motolank: 9:04am On Apr 03, 2013
Death is dept we will all pay,it helps our attitude if we think about it sometimes...
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Beync(f): 9:22am On Apr 03, 2013
Billyonaire: And whats wrong with that ? You are scared of death, he is not.
Anyone who say he/she is not of death is a super liar. even tho we know death is inevitable, no normal human can see death and be happy to embraces it. That natural desire to live is there in every human, it's only circumstances beyond human control that lead to death. why do you rush to see your doctor when you are seek if you r not afraid of death?
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by iyatrustee(f): 10:00am On Apr 03, 2013
eksammy: Hmmmm very finee casket cheesy cheesy

When i see a Fine casky like this.....death go begin dey hungry me wink cheesy cool

im not just sure if my pple can afford it..if not i for Don cheesy cheesy

Your nairaland family would gladly help out. Deal or no deal? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by nerodenero: 10:35am On Apr 03, 2013
~Bluetooth:

What's the big deal about it ? Either you accept it or deny it,you can't run away from death.the guy is only being realistic !
Totally,I agree with you but I cant post such a picture.Maybe you can and I would love to see you pose with your own coffin since it is reality!
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 03, 2013
Beync: Anyone who say he/she is not of death is a super liar. even tho we know death is inevitable, no normal human can see death and be happy to embraces it. That natural desire to live is there in every human, it's only circumstances beyond human control that lead to death. why do you rush to see your doctor when you are seek if you r not afraid of death?
abi ooo,those people saying they are not afraid of death are the same people already pissing on their body when a gun is pointed at them.smh
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Nelson11: 11:46am On Apr 03, 2013
dis guy is forming realisticity let hm wait until deat cums knockin
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by brat4222(m): 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2013
If every Nigerian Politician bought their coffin like Charly Boy in advance, they will not steal money that can never be used in hell.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Shadydamsel(f): 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2013
Hey charly boy or whatever u call urself, if u don't wanna life long, pls do keep it to urself and stop showing us dis rubbish.
U don't derserve any pity even if u die now.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by izyrach(f): 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
wen is he dying and wat is his burial date so dat i will check my schedule for d date pls,i will try and b dere
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by hary4luv(m): 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
He has every right to live his life d way he deems fit..so u guys should give him a breathing space joor
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Lilimax(f): 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2013
mama-gee:
Dude is crazy!!!

He probably wants to die

Likewise everybody. Death is inevitable and it is a price we owe God.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Lilimax(f): 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2013
eldoradoxx: Charly boy is perhaps one of the most misunderstood personalities in Nigeria because most Nigerians are to shallow in thinking and cannot reconcile the contradictions between Charly boy (the character) and Charles Oputa- the most worthy son of the foremost Nigerian jurist Chukwudifu Akunne Oputa, husband to Lady Diane, a father and grand father. Most know him by his character Charly boy but people who know him down to his home say he is the best son any parent could pray for, husband any wife could wish for, father and grand father any child could hope to have, uncle anyone could ask God for. Each time you see Charly boy (not Charles Oputa) he is trying to make a statement that only few can understand, those who don't get it call him names like eccentric,demonic, deranged, gay, mad, illuminanti possessed anti- christ (eventhough few months ago he mounted the podium in a local church here in abuja to preach d sermon of the day). But I see charlyboy as a man that is speaking to us about several things we lack in our ethos as a people. He poses nude to speak to us about freedom. Its only people who are free in themselves and in their minds that can attain any height. Is America not the pride of the world today because every American is free to be anybody; nudist, prostitute, gay, lesbian, computer wizards, best doctors, engineers, inventors just name it. He poses with his casket to remind us the short nature of our journey here on earth. That one day we all will be pushed into that box and lowered to the grave. All I see is statement from the character charlyboy. Blind people see differently.
You've said it all!
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Olaone1: 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2013
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Ljboy(m): 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2013
scobaba: I like know all these guy children and grand children, make person no go bring evil come him/her family by associating with dem cos I no understand ds guy @ all.
...my broda u gt point o... mk pson no go carry God4bid cum aus o... d guy na devil incanate!... Old fool na e b
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by dbride: 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2013
Van snickers:

Calm down, Charles Oputa is someone's father and Grandfather.

Does he really know what you know?
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by dbride: 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2013
Lilimax:

Likewise everybody. Death is inevitable and it is a price we owe God.

....yet we do not test God!
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by zetel95(m): 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2013
FlirtyKaren: OMG!! Check out what Charly Boy posted on his Instagram page.

The caption says:

#all my bright ideas comes from my casket, very comfy.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/04/shocking-charly-boy-shows-off-his-casket.html
@ur ends has come, all ur juju has come to an end. Useless fools.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by powerblaze(m): 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2013
Metaphysics
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by visita: 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2013
val_dubem: They will bury him with it (soonest).
Irrelevant old fool!

Irredeemable old fool, I'd rather say
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Djsmart1: 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2013
HE IS JST LETTING US KNOW THAT HIS DEATH HAS APPROACH DUE TO HIS EVIL DEEDS IN THE SOCEITY AT LARGEHE IS JST LETTING US KNOW THAT HIS DEATH HAS APPROACH DUE TO HIS EVIL DEEDS IN THE SOCEITY AT LARGEHE IS JST LETTING US KNOW THAT HIS DEATH HAS APPROACH DUE TO HIS EVIL DEEDS IN THE SOCEITY AT LARGE
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Nenao: 5:45pm On Apr 03, 2013
abeg
make una leave d guy.life is all abt choice n he has made his by
purchasing a casket for his bury n indirectly reducing d burden for his
family members incase he happens to die now
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Didi8: 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2013
hadecunleh: Are you a learner?

I am a learner. But some people teach nonesense like Charly Boy.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by ylaa(f): 9:59pm On Apr 03, 2013
e remain make him dig him grave. may God have mercy on charles oputa. i wonder how his father feels.
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by ganamazobi(f): 8:29am On Apr 04, 2013
life is no more useful 4 him coollife is no more useful 4 him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Congratulate Banky W And Adesua Etomi On Their Engagement / D'banj Arrives Turkey In Style (Photo) / Aki And Pawpaw Look Dapper In Matching Suit Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.