Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! (41582 Views)

Burna Boy Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars / Rare Pic Of Late Actor, Muna Obiekwe In His Casket / Pictures of Charley Boy in his casket. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2013
FlirtyKaren: OMG!! Check out what Charly Boy posted on his Instagram page.

The caption says:

#all my bright ideas comes from my casket, very comfy.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/04/shocking-charly-boy-shows-off-his-casket.html
Re: Charly Boy Shows Off His Casket! by kekeolu(f): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2014
i beg, make una advise am to accept Jesus as 'im no go find it funny at the other side of heaven o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bisola's Outfit To BBNaija Grand Finale 2018 (Pictures) / Davido Spotted With Ilebaye - BBN Allstars Winner. Sings For Her (Pix, Video) / Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.