Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Inviting Someone From USA To Nigeria For Marriage - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inviting Someone From USA To Nigeria For Marriage (14812 Views)

Inviting 16-year-old Cousin To The UK - Temporary Or As Permanent Dependant. / Most Livable Cities In Nigeria For Expatriates / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inviting Someone From USA To Nigeria For Marriage by temilargehrt: 12:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
[quote author=Vicjustice post=15059732]
Send her a letter of invitation stating her name, her date of birth, her residence address. Also, state how long you intend to host her in Nigeria.
She doesn't need much from her side, just her evidence of a job and her bank account (even if it has only $1.000). Yet, even without a job, she can still get the visa, let her say she is a cleaner, Nigerian embassies never verify anything.......
Re: Inviting Someone From USA To Nigeria For Marriage by temilargehrt: 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2017
Thanks for that info.. What if what i earn is around 60 and 80k monthly can I still use such statement of account in my letter of invitation
Re: Inviting Someone From USA To Nigeria For Marriage by Daybour13334(m): 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2017
How can I send an invitation to my girlfriend in Oklahoma united state?what am I gonna need to meet the requirements ?
Re: Inviting Someone From USA To Nigeria For Marriage by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
Vicjustice:

Send her a letter of invitation stating her name, her date of birth, her residence address. Also, state how long you intend to host her in Nigeria.
She doesn't need much from her side, just her evidence of a job and her bank account (even if it has only $1.000). Yet, even without a job, she can still get the visa, let her say she is a cleaner, Nigerian embassies never verify anything
God bless u bro, they say if i send her IV she dnt have much to submit than what she has tendered. thanks this still help in 2017

1 Like

Re: Inviting Someone From USA To Nigeria For Marriage by codemaster2much: 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2018
who should i address the letter to , is it the consulate in Nigeria or US and who have a sample please
Re: Inviting Someone From USA To Nigeria For Marriage by emmybernard(m): 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hi bro you don't need to send her any letter,tell her to apply for tourist visa,just make a hotel reservation from here and send to her...my wife to be just visited me this last December... Help her out to fill the immigration form online

codemaster2much:
who should i address the letter to , is it the consulate in Nigeria or US and who have a sample please
Re: Inviting Someone From USA To Nigeria For Marriage by Sparky223: 2:13am On Jan 10, 2018
Americans now have to get biometric visas to enter Nigeria unless it is for business. There are only 5 centers in all the USA that do the fingerprints. The visitor has to be there in person which unless you live near one of these centers you have to book a flight. It sucks that Nigeria has made things more difficult for tourists.
Re: Inviting Someone From USA To Nigeria For Marriage by Gohdman: 1:26am On Jun 09, 2019
emmybernard:
Hi bro you don't need to send her any letter,tell her to apply for tourist visa,just make a hotel reservation from here and send to her...my wife to be just visited me this last December... Help her out to fill the immigration form online

Bros how did you go about making the hotel reservation and filling the immigration form online. Wife to be is to visit Nigeria this July.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ondo Multipurpose Deep Seaport Project To Cost $1 Billion / My Experience Travelling With United Nigeria / Aviation Security To Start Carrying Arms In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.