Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,848 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Heartbreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreak (1193 Views)

How Can One Get Over Serious Heartbreak? / What Was Your Worst Heartbreak [true] Story? / Fastest Way to Get Over Heartbreak? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbreak by Odujelum(f): 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2008
please i need your advice, i m dating a guy on phone who is abroad, he calls daily asking about my wellbeing and other things, all of a sudden he stopped calling, when i called, he couldn't pick, after 5 days he picked and claimed that his phone got lost. i felt depressed that am loosing him and since then ve not gotten back to my real self, i feel broken hearted. what do i do, is he real or is he a play boy or a disciplinarian? am confused. do i just abandon this relationship where my mind is already. am sick.[/color]
Re: Heartbreak by manchibabe: 10:18am On Apr 03, 2008
first things first, this dude has a gilfriend where he is, neva trust a guy dat lives abroad, becos they are al f*k playas, might be best for u not to put all ur eggs in his basket becos he would use it to make scrambled egg, omelette nd al sorts,
get ur self a dude in 9ja nd forget bout this dude who lives abroad,
bin der, done dat and got a medal to prove it,
a word is enuf for d wise, kapish

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak by kalmebad(f): 10:22am On Apr 03, 2008
@poster

How much do u know this guy?
How long has this calling been going on and how did u people meet
I bliv if you throw more light on the circumstances that led to this r'ship
It will give nairalanders more ample opportunity on how best to advice you

and hey!! are u falling for who he is or the fact that he is living abroad
Most of us get carried away by that.
Waiting for u full details.
Re: Heartbreak by iice(f): 4:46pm On Apr 03, 2008
kalmebad:

@poster
How much do u know this guy?

This kind love tire me ohhh

Like Busta says. . .long distance relationships don't work.
Ok more like they rarely work out undecided
Re: Heartbreak by Encomium(m): 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2008
There is no heartbreak yet cos you are only lusting or building infactuation towards the guy. It seems you are the one that want the relationship to work at all cost. Please allow things to take its course since there is no big deal in dating someone abroad.
Re: Heartbreak by arianne(f): 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2008
Encomium:

There is no heartbreak yet because you are only lusting or building infactuation towards the guy. It seems you are the one that want the relationship to work at all cost. Please allow things to take its course since there is no big deal in dating someone abroad.

quite i agree, aint no point in killin yourself with grief at this stage.
Re: Heartbreak by Uche2nna(m): 10:20pm On Apr 03, 2008
Odujelum:

please i need your advice, i m dating a guy[b] on phone [/b] who is abroad, he calls daily asking about my wellbeing and other things, all of a sudden he stopped calling, when i called, he couldn't pick, after 5 days he picked and claimed that his phone got lost. i felt depressed that am loosing him and since then ve not gotten back to my real self, i feel broken hearted. what do i do, is he real or is he a play boy or a disciplinarian? am confused. do i just abandon this relationship where my mind is already. am sick.[/color]

How is dat possible? undecided
Re: Heartbreak by TOYOSI20(f): 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2008
@ Post

Do you have any plans of going to be with him,

Or is he going to come over and be with u,

If not how long do u intend to hold on to this long distance relationship,

U have to sit down and realy think things through before u proceed with the relationship,

And obviously his funny attitude isn't helping matters.

Best of luck.
Re: Heartbreak by Cassiel(f): 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2008
@poster
Obviously you've got some weird ideas about the words 'dating' and 'relationship' undecided
This is why they tell all you kids to wait till you're mature enough before you jump into what you think is a relationship.

If you want proper advice,give clear,concise details.
Re: Heartbreak by spoilt(f): 3:18am On Apr 04, 2008
when you are outside the country nigeria seems like a very far place. look for a man in nigeria dearie.
Re: Heartbreak by bigfather(m): 9:32am On Apr 04, 2008
You are having heartbreak because of someone who you haven't seen,just because he asks after your wellbeing doesn't indicate any sign that he loves you . Even guys that are right under your nose gives you heart break not to talk of someone who is miles away from you.Abeg look elsewhere joo !
Re: Heartbreak by Easybaby(f): 9:52am On Apr 04, 2008
You got heartbreak just cos he did not call sad angry
What will then happen when he call off the relationship. . .Na die be that! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Heartbreak by arianne(f): 10:09am On Apr 04, 2008
Easybaby:

You got heartbreak just because he did not call sad angry
What will then happen when he call off the relationship. . .Na die be that! cheesy cheesy cheesy

lol, cheesy
Re: Heartbreak by dictalian: 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2008
@ poster

i understand the way u feel about this guy,why dont u try n take ur mind off him 4 now,stop the calling n see if he will call u back,during ur initial phone converstion does he tell u how much he loves u? did u just meet this guy over the internet or u know him in person?

this will help u analyse d situation.dont be heartbroken yet,till signs are clear.
Re: Heartbreak by onyekang1(f): 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2008
Easybaby:

You got heartbreak just because he did not call sad angry

i wonda oh!

@ poster
plz look around, naija still has some nice looking dudes around wink
Re: Heartbreak by CrazyMan(m): 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2008
My dear, Distant relationships don’t work; No matter how much you put into it can’t just work because in relationships, seeing each other matters a lot. so I would suggest that you look for someone much closer to you and date.

Good luck.
Re: Heartbreak by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2008
do u know the meaning of dating?
how can u date someone over the phone
is it realy possible abi na 3G phone una dey use do una dating?
very soon u will tell us u made love or kissed over the phone
Re: Heartbreak by Youngpo413: 7:14am On Jul 13, 2014
Uche2nna:

How is dat possible? undecided

Now I really understand why women are called fishbrains.
Re: Heartbreak by Excel30: 7:29am On Jul 13, 2014
Person way dey close self,u never know am finish,not to mention person way dey far.U better relex&stop getting emotional with someone u haven't seen.
Re: Heartbreak by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 13, 2014
lol...@ d disciplinarian part...girl,be patient at first,put ur mind at rest first...give him some time,observe him....u ll knw later...n if u find out he s fake....my dear,move one to a greener pasture

(1) (Reply)

Should She Marry Him? / When He Or She Is Shy / Ladies - How Do U Show your Interest In A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.