Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Succeeding Through Proper Loving And Caring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Succeeding Through Proper Loving And Caring (529 Views)

Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / Succeeding Through Proper Loving And Caring / Nigerian Men Would Culture Prevent You From Loving And Marrying An American Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Succeeding Through Proper Loving And Caring by mightyhumphrey(m): 10:38am On Apr 03, 2013
There is an adage that says, "Behindevery successful man there is a woman". But in my own opinion, I am saying behind every successful man there is a good woman". Two heads are better than one is a good statement but no a correct one in deed. Two undevelop heads cannot match up to one developed mind. The bible declares, "whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing,and obtaineth favour of the lord" prov18:22. This is a profoundtruth because when you marry a good wife peace of mind and Harmony in the house is ensured. But if you mistakenly marry the wrong wife, there is virus in the home. No peace of mind, no joy, no cordial relatioship. In such a case you cannot say that the two heads are better than one, because a distressed mind has nothing to offer. It connot conceive and create new things because of lack of harmony in the inner Man. There is no peace of mind, and whenever there is absence of peace and tranquility in the mind, a creative though is hampered. Most often it does not work that way becausein the dictionary of woman folks, there is nothing like "waiting" but "Acting" They want quick action at any time. Well, I don't blame them because time waits for no one. Finally take your time, and find a good woman. I love NAIRALAND.

(1) (Reply)

A Carrer In The Aviation Industry Made Easy / WARNING To Guys / Urgent Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.