Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC (14169 Views)

Buhari’s Directive On Salary Payment Impossible – AGF / Presidential Directive: Jonathan’s Men Secretly Returning FG Property / Presidential Directive: Police Detain Four LEADERSHIP Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by 32D: 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
why shld i believe this useless unsigned document, by the way who is issuing a directive to who?

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2013
Comrade Frank-C,

I wish I was not so constrained for time to address your ancillary concerns this afternoon.

To be honest with you, I am little befuddled by your expressions of outrage in relation to this particular "leak". As Leadership newspaper did not publish secrets relating to National security, I am grasping to connect with the examples you gave. I understand the presidency must be feeling embarrassed right now, but my guess is this particular revelation (if proven) will be considered no more than a storm in the teacup of politricking, a few days from now. This debacle will tucked away into the filing cabinet of other ignominious acts which have become the hallmark of a government adrift.

I refuse to throw the crew @Leadership under a bus for daring to expose the machinations of an administration that cannot guarantee the protection of its citizens, in the face of increasing levels of terrorism.

Let the chips fall where they may, Comrade.

5 Likes

Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by dammytosh: 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2013
All these parties and their low mental capacity.

Who puts no 1 and 2 in writing as Presidential Directive. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Reasons i don't believe this desperate 'oppositions' can take us any wia. The hope looks slimmer now that CPC has foolishly joined them.

Presidential Directives ko.

Look at how the jokers wrote Restricted suspiciously on the silly document. For a better work next time. That would be a confidential document and nobody puts all that thrash in writing.

3 Likes

Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2013
Buhari Tinubu and all the Boko Haram sponsors should tell Hon? Tambuwa (their agent in PDP)
to swear in Comrade Tony Nwoye from Anambra who has a valid certificate of returns from INEC and stop using people's head. They think GEJ is as devilish as them?

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2013
How I wish Buhari will win Presidential election in Nigeria so that Nigerians can for ones truly regret their actions. Buhari my foot, Tinubu my ass.

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by slimghost(m): 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2013
dammytosh: All these parties and their low mental capacity.

Who puts no 1 and 2 in writing as Presidential Directive. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Reasons i don't believe this desperate 'oppositions' can take us any wia. The hope looks slimmer now that CPC has foolishly joined them.

Presidential Directives ko.

Look at how the jokers wrote Restricted suspiciously on the silly document. For a better work next time. That would be a confidential document and nobody puts all that thrash in writing.

Funny enough, some dumb kids believe the document is real! Highest level of ignorance!

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by Inoknowbook: 5:43pm On Apr 03, 2013
Balderdash!! APC should come up with something better, not this. We are not fooled!

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by Burger01(m): 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2013
Rubbish... sad

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by stantob(m): 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2013
Like the saying goes"in every rumour,there is an atom of truth" Peoples Destructive party AND G.E.J will do anything I mean anything,to retain power come 2015.Power intoxicates and absolute power intoxicates absolutely.
Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by slimghost(m): 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
stantob: Like the saying goes"in every rumour,there is an atom of truth" Peoples Destructive party AND G.E.J will do anything I mean anything,to retain power come 2015.Power intoxicates and absolute power intoxicates absolutely.

Please brother just shut up! Making use of your brain is for free, you don't pay for that! damn it!

2 Likes

Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by Afolabs101: 6:40pm On Apr 03, 2013
I believe that this is quite possibly the Presidency's plan as its the usual tricks and nothing new, but I find it hard to believe that they would be this bold as to document it like that.

Unless, they just don't give a ****
Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by mike404(m): 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2013
Pygru: Who is tinubu
Tinubu is your partner in crime ( banning people) HEEEEEEDIOT
Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by JaaizTech: 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
Afolabs101: I believe that this is quite possibly the Presidency's plan as its the usual tricks and nothing new, but I find it hard to believe that they would be this bold as to document it like that.

Unless, they just don't give a ****
Obviously Afolabi; any discerning person would easily see that there is no way in the World the President would release an official memo directing officials to carry out outright illegalities. If He needs to carry out some dirty jobs there are many hatchet men out there to carry out covert operations for him; why would He ever need to issue an official directive for that. Poor crap; this is obviously not from the president.

3 Likes

Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by Maxymilliano(m): 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2013
PRESIDENCY DENIES EVIDENCE OF PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTIVE

Doyin Okupe, the Senior Special Assistant for to Pres.Jonathan on Public Affairs has countered the evidence published in the Leadership newspaper with a directive from"Oga at the top" to frustrate opposition parties. According to Okupe:

“The publication by LEADERSHIP newspaper of today 3rd April 2013 of an item purported to be a bromide of a presidential directive on a number of issues calls for concern among all stakeholders and citizens of this great country.

“We wish to state unequivocally that the document published in the newspaper alleging that the presidency has issued directives to frustrate merger of some political parties, hound opposition leaders andincrease price of petroleum products is a forgery and an amateurish one for that matter.

“It is shameful that the LEADERSHIP newspaper will descend so low to publish an item which falls short of every standard official communication in form and content and attribute same to the highest office in the land.

“A close scrutiny of the bromide purportedly obtained from the presidency reveals that it is a forgery in view of the following facts:

“1. No Letter Head in the presidency has the caption “Presidential Directive” under the Coat of Arms.

“2. Contrary to communication practice in the Presidency, the said “directive” does not contain a recipient whether an individual, group or officials.

“3. The unsigned document is riddled with serious grammatical errors that could definitely not have emanated from the office of the President of Nigeria.

“4. The body of the document contains a number of inconsistencies ­ and incongruities which every discerning person should be able to pick out. For example, items 5 and 6 in the 7- paragraph document does not contain any directive and are mere statements made by the dubious author.

“It is therefore amazing that the entire Editorial Board of the LEADERSHIP Newspaper cannot or deliberately failed to see these incongruities, libelous distortions and other evidence of falsehood which they have published as a directive from the Presidency.

“It is similarly embarrassing that the opposition political parties will jump at this cheap blackmail and try to incite members of the public based on a false, nonexistent document.

“This shows opposition political leaders as gullible, undiscerning and lacking in capacity for deep thinking.

“If people with dubious tactics and strategy are the caliber of people angling to govern Nigeria, then as a Nation we must intensify our prayers.

“We have said it before and will say it again that the coming together of any political parties or associations is of no concern to President Goodluck Jonathan and the leadership of these groups should stop running helter-skelter when no one is chasing them neither should they seek for scapegoats in the Presidency for their own self inflicted inadequacies.

“We wish to reiterate the need for journalists to uphold high ethical standards in reportage and commentaries. It is unfortunate that some media practitioners are taking the liberal democratic atmosphere in the country for granted through a deliberate abuse of press freedom and the publication of false and malicious news items with the intent of causing confusion and ill feelings among the citizenry. This is irresponsible, unprofessional and definitely subversive.”

3 Likes

Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by Pygru: 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2013
mike404:
Tinubu is your partner in crime ( banning people) HEEEEEEDIOT

shocked grin grin grin lol
Mistaken Identity
Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by barnaby04(m): 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
[quote author=Pygru]Who is tinubu [/Tinubu is a name of a specie!quote]
Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2013
Believe This....You'll Believe Anything

:- James Hadley Chase
Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by charly42: 9:08pm On Apr 03, 2013
Item no. 5 is quite interesting. The question is does President Goodluck Jonathan need to release a Presidential directive so he can retain himself as defense Minister ? Let the publishers be called to account for the source of their document. Infact the whole document cannot be forged?
Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by yuzedo: 9:28pm On Apr 03, 2013
This is retardation raised to infinity! I mean, the utter idiocy of this attempt is staggering. Like, did somebody's father conceive this crap? Confounded by this epic fail!
Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by bloggernaija: 9:43pm On Apr 03, 2013
These are impeachable offences.planting moles or frustrating the efforts of the opposition is not different from what Richard Nixon did. If this directive is true, I cannot but say that the worst days are ahead.
Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2013
APC is too desperate to upload this fake document here. Even if the order is from the president how dare them and who are they to make it public knownledge. Tinubu is playing a dangerous card which might ruin him.
Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by deb(m): 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
In the past I used to believe certain things are not possible in Nigeria until we got the "daftest" president any human generation could imagine. As much as my brain finds it difficult to comprehend my second thought says GEJ could be this stupid and he's equally surrounded by "literate-ignoramus" too
Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by BetaThings: 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2013
kaorama: How I wish Buhari will win Presidential election in Nigeria so that Nigerians can for ones truly regret their actions. Buhari my foot, Tinubu my ass.
The regret cannot be worse than what the vast majority are feeling now save people who are benefitting
Oh,do you remember these

"Have you cvollected the money from Dokpesi?
Na we do am!
Let us jam for IBB campaign office make I jist you?
"

Oga GEJ has been in the business of playing underhand tricks for some time!
Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by ballabriggs: 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2013
This story is absolutely correct. When you read posts in the last few days from Omokri aka Losthope and the rest of the 40 laptop opio's you will know they have been directed to go on another dubious mission.

You know they are not very intelligent, they are only programmed towards one direction and it is not difficult to tell what they have been programmed to do.

I say woe unto them!

1 Like

Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by ballabriggs: 11:28pm On Apr 03, 2013
Maxymilliano: PRESIDENCY DENIES EVIDENCE OF PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTIVE

Doyin Okupe, the Senior Special Assistant for to Pres.Jonathan on Public Affairs has countered the evidence published in the Leadership newspaper with a directive from"Oga at the top" to frustrate opposition parties. According to Okupe:

Okupe denies it? Then it is absolutely true.

2 Likes

Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by nuclearboy(m): 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2013
Some people fabricate such lies against the presidency and president and all we get is insultive denials?

One would expect litigation, court cases filed against the Newspaper so they are forced to disclose their source who has committed libel, slander and even forged presidential communications. But in the farce that Nigeria has become, the PRESIDENCY cannot do such (I wonder why) and are left with no recourse but to request that fat disaster to wring hands and insult!

Very recently, Abati was running pillar to post apologizing for lying against someone! If indeed this is a lie, why froth at the mouth instead of going to court?
Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by kabba7(m): 5:27am On Apr 04, 2013
doctokwus: Don't know where leadership got its "scoop",but that document looks fishy to me.D language and direct methods mentioned in tackling some perceived enemies doesn't luk like sth dat comes out of a presidency.I feel its a doctored document,unless d nigerian presidency under GEJ has sunk from low to the bottom

where is it before ?
Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by talktimi(m): 6:21am On Apr 04, 2013
Its situations like this that I just love the late Gen Sani Abacha, who born dog to try this nonsense ?
Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by Jidefido(m): 7:05am On Apr 04, 2013
take dat: ^And you think those in Leadership Newspaper will have the effrontery to publish a fake document claiming its from the presidency when they know the likely consequence? Why hasn't the SSS swoop in on them? There are lots of moles and cretins in the Villa!

Am a reporter with Leadership paper here in Abuja and I can tell u dat d PD 95 came from d presidency. How it was obtained obviously can't b disclosed unless a court directive. GEJ won't toe that line cos he knows d document iS real. They re many oda cases of dis nature where d presidency yields d big stick where Leadership reports such matters and has been harrassed severally with SSS. Am expecting dem again soon.
Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by bakila: 7:50am On Apr 04, 2013
kaorama: How I wish Buhari will win Presidential election in Nigeria so that Nigerians can for ones truly regret their actions. Buhari my foot, Tinubu my ass.
More than they are regreting at this moment?
Re: Outrage Trails Presidential Directive On Tinubu, APC by bakila: 7:53am On Apr 04, 2013
Jide fido:

Am a reporter with Leadership paper here in Abuja and I can tell u dat d PD 95 came from d presidency. How it was obtained obviously can't b disclosed unless a court directive. GEJ won't toe that line cos he knows d document iS real. They re many oda cases of dis nature where d presidency yields d big stick where Leadership reports such matters and has been harrassed severally with SSS. Am expecting dem again soon.
Fido dido the diff is clear grin Leadership don vex. Oya let the drama continue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Footballers Escape Bomb Blast At Arikime Primary School, Potiskum, Yobe / EFCC Re-arraigns Dasuki, Others / Senator Barnabas Gemade: Buhari’s Government Shameful, There’s Ethnic Cleansing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.