Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

What Can I Start With #5000-#10,000 Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Start With #5000-#10,000 Naira (21284 Views)

Let Me Show You A Sure Business You Can Start With 3,000 Naira! / Urgently Need A Juice Production Plant With 5000 Bottles Per Hour Capacity!! / Which Business Can One Start With 5000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Start With #5000-#10,000 Naira by Daniel1991(m): 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2013
pls guys help me, what do you think or what business do you think is possible to start with #5000-#10000.
I really need your comment.
One love.
Re: What Can I Start With #5000-#10,000 Naira by amtheone(m): 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
Daniel1991: pls guys help me, what do you think or what business do you think is possible to start with #5000-#10000.
One love.

Daniel, where exactly do you live? Are u a student? There are many opportunities in dat place u are right now?

When u provide answers to the above, I will suggest what u can do.
Re: What Can I Start With #5000-#10,000 Naira by Daniel1991(m): 11:00am On Apr 04, 2013
amtheone:

Daniel, where exactly do you live? Are u a student? There are many opportunities in dat place u are right now?

When u provide answers to the above, I will suggest what u can do.

yeah i'm a part-time student and i live at ogba lagos
Re: What Can I Start With #5000-#10,000 Naira by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 04, 2013
Daniel1991: pls guys help me, what do you think or what business do you think is possible to start with #5000-#10000.
One love.

I really would advise that you be careful with yourself dude. I am saying this with all the sincerity I can muster. There are a thousand and one businesses you can do with the above stated sum, the question is, Will you be ready to see them through to the very end. Starting a business is more like marrying a wife and those who are married like me would attest to the fact that it takes, courage, tolerance and divine intervention to stay in the same house with any woman, same goes for any business you would want to start up today.

Secondly, you said you are a part-time student, I would not want to interfere with your life and this is just a thought, not a command, don't you think, you should be through with school first, before starting up a business. If you ask me, I'll suggest getting a paid job with a reasonable salary. Internet Marketing is a really competitive market right now and you are bound to get badly distracted.

Just my two cents.
Re: What Can I Start With #5000-#10,000 Naira by oyeenwambada: 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2013
hey dis what i think you should do that is if you have a liberty reserve account which is free to open fund with your money with an exchanger in your country and start investing with at least $5 to max depending on what is in your pocket, your returns then their you go, you can find all you need here www.lrbiz..com
Re: What Can I Start With #5000-#10,000 Naira by Tekkyboy(m): 2:13am On Apr 05, 2013
@oyeen i'av visit that blog but it is nt well explanatory,what do u mean by liberty reserve lotto? It is a legitimate biz and ao can i start the game.
Re: What Can I Start With #5000-#10,000 Naira by toasmart(m): 11:40am On Apr 05, 2013
you can do bulk sms biz information marketing web hosting services
or u can do soap making biz pure water biz ice cream biz and so on.
Re: What Can I Start With #5000-#10,000 Naira by zogo(m): 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2013
"The best way to learn, is to learn from the knowledge of people in the line of trade or business".

Snail farming is very lucrative business with high yearly profit margin. The meat is very reach in protein,calcium and other good vitamins, and above all low in cholesterol.

The demand for snail in recent time is very high with very little supply of the congo meat; why? because many are interested in the business, but lack the technical know-how to venture into the business, not because they dont have money but because they are very slow in taking action. There are some opportunities that comes your way, that you must grab, fast!

We bring you a rare opportunity which many have kept secret from others for years. Now you have it in your palm.
We have decided to train anyone who is interested in the trade/business with our practical skill/experience and tools. We shall take you by the hand to show you all you need to get started in snail farming, just on part time bases.

All you need to get started with Heliculture (Scientific Snail Farming) business is compiled in our A-DO-IT-Yourself manual.

Will you still seat on the fence and watch and procrastinate? Learn to take actions on time!

To order, visit: www.snailfarmingng..com

I will see you @ the top!

Inquiries:

2347063249904, 2348188573805
www.snailfarmingng..com

(1) (Reply)

Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN / Nigerian Economy Slips Into Recession - BBC / Total Gas Filling Station At Ketu, Lagos Is On Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.