Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

A Letter To Prof Chinua Achebe. ( Abeg Make Una Read Am Na ) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Letter To Prof Chinua Achebe. ( Abeg Make Una Read Am Na ) (1156 Views)

Happy 80th Birthday To Prof WS (wole Soyinka) / Chinua Achebe Publishes Biafran Memoir / Best African Author: Wole Soyinka or Chinua Achebe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To Prof Chinua Achebe. ( Abeg Make Una Read Am Na ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2013
Dear Achebe,

Please, If you see Ojukwu, tell him that his
brothers and sisters are experiencing another
Pogrom in Kano.

Tell Awolowo that Nigeria is preparing for
another war.

Tell Zik that those things that made him cross
the ocean 50 times seeking for peace is
looming again.

Tell Yar'Adua that the amnesty he granted is
causing wahala.

Tell Tafewa Balewa that his scions are
carrying weapons against Nigeria.

Obviously you will not see Abacha but if you
see any one that will see him, tell him that
Almustapha is still in kirikiri prison and of
course Alameyesieha has been released.

Tell MKO Abiola that another June 12 is
looming and tell him that Nigeria's officials
have extended to convicted criminals who are
looting the nation dry.

Don't be disappointed on Nigeria dear Achebe just that THINGS HAS FALLEN APART,
NIGERIA IS NO LONGER AT EASE AND THE
ARROW OF GOD IS NOW POINTING SERIOUSLY
@ NIGERIA, BECAUSE OF THE TROUBLE WITH
NIGERIA, EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE HAD A MAN OF
THE PEOPLE LIKE YOU; INDEED THERE WAS A
COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Prof Chinua Achebe. ( Abeg Make Una Read Am Na ) by Rapmaestro(m): 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2013
Tell Dagrin and 2pac dat I miss dem...
Tell Angel Gabu to go open room 4 hell's hotel for my enemies..
Re: A Letter To Prof Chinua Achebe. ( Abeg Make Una Read Am Na ) by princesa(f): 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2013
tell Michael Jackson that the world finally forgot him

Tell Goldie that Big brother is starting a new season soon...

Ask Whitney Houston how she's faring embarassed

by the way, are they in hell or heavensmiley
Re: A Letter To Prof Chinua Achebe. ( Abeg Make Una Read Am Na ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2013
princesa: tell Michael Jackson that the world finally forgot him

Tell Goldie that Big brother is starting a new season soon...

Ask Whitney Houston how she's faring embarassed

by the way, are they in hell or heavensmiley

They are in Sheoul... The land of the dead, David was afraid to go there, I don't know if it is heaven or hell grin
Re: A Letter To Prof Chinua Achebe. ( Abeg Make Una Read Am Na ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
Where una comment na? undecided
Re: A Letter To Prof Chinua Achebe. ( Abeg Make Una Read Am Na ) by Rapmaestro(m): 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate: Where una comment na? undecided
see am na <<<===
Re: A Letter To Prof Chinua Achebe. ( Abeg Make Una Read Am Na ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2013
Rap maestro: see am na <<<===

I dey talk about those wey think say na poem I write keep here
Re: A Letter To Prof Chinua Achebe. ( Abeg Make Una Read Am Na ) by Rapmaestro(m): 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

I dey talk about those wey think say na poem I write keep here
oh! Dem dey come na...
Re: A Letter To Prof Chinua Achebe. ( Abeg Make Una Read Am Na ) by princesa(f): 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2013
Foxy_Ultimate:

[b]I dey talk about those wey think say na poem I write keep here[/b
]
comments: its nice and creative stuff, not a conventional poem sha, ok maybe a prose poem

anyway i love the last part where you used his works to describe the country...:Dcreative!

i try? cool
Re: A Letter To Prof Chinua Achebe. ( Abeg Make Una Read Am Na ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2013
princesa:
comments: its nice and creative stuff, not a conventional poem sha, ok maybe a prose poem

anyway i love the last part where you used his works to describe the country...:Dcreative!

i try? cool

Over try dey worry you self grin grin grin
Re: A Letter To Prof Chinua Achebe. ( Abeg Make Una Read Am Na ) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2013
Very nice work foxy. . .
Buh im stil vexing with you sha
Re: A Letter To Prof Chinua Achebe. ( Abeg Make Una Read Am Na ) by Rapmaestro(m): 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2013
Br3nd4: Very nice work foxy. . .
why na? Wetin happen?
Re: A Letter To Prof Chinua Achebe. ( Abeg Make Una Read Am Na ) by FoxyUltimate(m): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
Br3nd4: Very nice work foxy. . .

I'm sorry if I did you wrong. But please, PM me on what I did wrong so I can make it right.
Re: A Letter To Prof Chinua Achebe. ( Abeg Make Una Read Am Na ) by BukkyDan(f): 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2013
#lips sealed#
Re: A Letter To Prof Chinua Achebe. ( Abeg Make Una Read Am Na ) by luvmijeje(f): 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2013
All the names you listed are already in the history book of this country. They came,they impacted and they will always be remembered as far as there is a country .
The issued should be,if you and I die today,will things fall apart or there is going to be a community talkless of a country?
Re: A Letter To Prof Chinua Achebe. ( Abeg Make Una Read Am Na ) by princesa(f): 10:33pm On Apr 10, 2013
luvmijeje:
All the names you listed are already in the history
book of this country. They came,they impacted and they will always be
remembered as far as there is a country .
The issued should be,if you and I die today,will things fall apart or
there is going to be a community talkless of a country?

stories that touch the heartundecided
Re: A Letter To Prof Chinua Achebe. ( Abeg Make Una Read Am Na ) by Nuelaville: 8:43am On Apr 11, 2013
Foxy,nice wryt-up...U try wella..
Re: A Letter To Prof Chinua Achebe. ( Abeg Make Una Read Am Na ) by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 12, 2013
Tell Shakespeare his works is causing serious headache fr me nd my classmates
Tell Luther King his proclamation is nw causing more harm dan gud
Den tell my dear Whitney dat we still miss her

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Story / Behind The Blue Helmets (A Story Of War) / I Stammer, Here Are Steps On How To Reduce It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.