Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe (17700 Views)

Latest On AY's Marriage Scandal - From Stella Dimoko's Blog Visitor / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by JimmyBoy1: 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2013
Many people dont know that Nigeria does not have any law relating to Internet activities, therefore if the issue is about anything posted an any blog whatsoever, then such material is not admissible as evidence in any Nigerian court as of today.

Even many banj internet frauds have been stalled in court by this singular fact, make the lawyer go rest abeg

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by stan241(m): 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2013
gunuvi: The chicken has come home to roost.
its roast o bros
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by Ashmark(m): 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2013
Mr Lanre,where do you want Stella to get #500million within 48hrs...Get update at www.ashmarkexclusive..com
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by floriana(m): 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2013
If I will protest, I won't hire a charge and bail lawyer. Now the Lawyer's bad grammar has messed up this case
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by floriana(m): 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2013
stan 241: its roast o bros
You must be a descendant of this charge and bail lawyer. It is 'roost' and not roast. Learn to let the sleeping dog lie.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by shitshappen(m): 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2013
grin
Malawian: grin grin grin i wanted to ask if the guy is yoruba or igbo

he is mixed, two men are responsible for the pregnancy. one Yoruba one Igbo.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by dbride: 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2013
Lanre Nzeribe and Emeka Nzeribe are cousins. This is a simple case of typo-error where Lanre instead of Emeka Nzeribe for Stella Damasus was typed. So many have made that same mistake. When two family members mingle with female celebrities from the same crowd, identity mistakes happen. This is your second catch from the same crowd and you blame others for what? Man, look inward. No other place to lay your eggs?

That said, Lanre where do you expect Stella Dimokokorkus to get the #500 milla. That your quack lawyer must have ill advised you just so he can make some money from you too. By the way, OBJ would have sued our comedians and others over and over again. Think about this: The Federal Govt is yet to pay Baba Suwe his money....a whole FGN. Your eyes dey red for money.

Me think you are so idle and self-centered and comfortable; divert that energy towards liberating so many less privileged nigerians. That will certainly rebuild the name/image you claimed was destroyed by Stella.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by yuzedo: 7:22pm On Apr 03, 2013
Hilarious reply from Stella! Wit, brains, bravado. Super combination for the lady. cheesy

As for that ghastly letter from a "Law Firm".. I cringed at the composition. I mean, did an illiterate pen that crap? Ridiculous!
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by maryomoh: 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2013
Please my people , I got a msg for at interview by EBT NIG LTD at 82 Clegg Str. Ojuelegba--How genuine are these guys? I need urgent reply b4 I waste ma little cash
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by Lucasbalo(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2013
Nigerian version of amateur hour.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by Osamabinla: 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2013
Bullshit.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by jess5(f): 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2013
floriana:
You must be a descendant of this charge and bail lawyer. It is 'roost' and not roast. Learn to let the sleeping dog lie.
grin grin grin grin He wants to correct what he does not understand. More like taking an ant away from your eyes when there is an elephant in his. No be only roasted chicken. Well, he can add some salad to the chicken while eating it grin grin grin
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by Ekans: 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2013
shits_happen: grin

he is mixed, two men are responsible for the pregnancy. one Yoruba one Igbo.
.Ol boy,this is extreme wickedness ooo.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by slimyem: 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2013
I await your humble response and
also
use this opportunity to tell you that I no
get five hundred million naira but if found
guilty i can do community service in your
clients house since if you squeeze me i
cannot cough out the chicken change you
want to ask for..

Thank you Sir(s)
PS----Please hurry with your Response
Sir.and pardon any Mistakes,I am not as
Learned as you and
i was too much in a
hurry to reply you in case una increase
the money to ten hundred million
naira
.God Bless
lmaocheesycheesy
this Stella is crazy...i tell ya!grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by Godmother(f): 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2013
Serves her right. That lady is just too rude
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by chinwewale: 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2013
u and d lawyer be partners in gbagaunism cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by funkymedina: 10:48pm On Apr 03, 2013
Dem wan chop Stella Adsense money..Her eye don red !! Any attempt or group of attempts to short her adsense na war.. Where she wan find 500 milla give Lanre ....the guy wan use Stella hit lotto jackpot cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by Saecula: 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2013
dbride: Lanre Nzeribe and Emeka Nzeribe are cousins. This is a simple case of typo-error where Lanre instead of Emeka Nzeribe for Stella Damasus was typed. So many have made that same mistake. When two family members mingle with female celebrities from the same crowd, identity mistakes happen. This is your second catch from the same crowd and you blame others for what? Man, look inward. No other place to lay your eggs?

That said, Lanre where do you expect Stella Dimokokorkus to get the #500 milla. That your quack lawyer must have ill advised you just so he can make some money from you too. By the way, OBJ would have sued our comedians and others over and over again. Think about this: The Federal Govt is yet to pay Baba Suwe his money....a whole FGN. Your eyes dey red for money.

Me think you are so idle and self-centered and comfortable; divert that energy towards liberating so many less privileged nigerians. That will certainly rebuild the name/image you claimed was destroyed by Stella.
I'm afraid, the issue that the Federal government has not paid Baba Suwe may be because :
1.) The matter may be on appeal -- in which case there will be a stay of execution.
2.) In enforcement of court judgements by the sheriffs, government property cannot be attached.
Were the matter to be between Baba Suwe and a person like Dangote, and subject to the first condition I stated above, it would have been enforced to the letter.
Courts can execute their judgements through many means, which includes Garnishee proceedings.
With garnishee proceedings, an order can be given to a bank that, say Dangote has an account with to pay Baba Suwe that sum, and the bank will so that forthwith.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by Saecula: 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2013
dbride: Lanre Nzeribe and Emeka Nzeribe are cousins. This is a simple case of typo-error where Lanre instead of Emeka Nzeribe for Stella Damasus was typed. So many have made that same mistake. When two family members mingle with female celebrities from the same crowd, identity mistakes happen. This is your second catch from the same crowd and you blame others for what? Man, look inward. No other place to lay your eggs?

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by temidre1: 11:17pm On Apr 03, 2013
Who is this
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by chucky234(m): 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2013
decode55: grin grin grin grin grin 500million too small na
He intends to enslaved Stella's entire family since they cannot pay that much.
LMAO
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by Annie2gud(f): 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2013
Demerits of amebo@stella dim-okro- karcus.better pray these shud be a fake mail.e be like say u wan worwor pass KAREN igho by the time dem finish giving u catholic Beating.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by Nobody: 4:30am On Apr 04, 2013
ahahahahah, wat was story about?
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 04, 2013
The lawyer is a disgrace to the noble profession.
Btw, this Lanre Nzeribe no dey tire? I remember reading something about him ,as a kid, to the effect dat he ws dating Liz Benson, then.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 04, 2013
Jimmy Boy: Many people dont know that Nigeria does not have any law relating to Internet activities, therefore if the issue is about anything posted an any blog whatsoever, then such material is not admissible as evidence in any Nigerian court as of today.

Even many banj internet frauds have been stalled in court by this singular fact, make the lawyer go rest abeg

Oga, the Evidence Act was amended in 2011 to address d lacuna.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by texazzpete(m): 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
Such a poorly written letter. That lawyer should be ashamed of himself.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by razznaija(f): 3:30am On Apr 05, 2013
maryomoh: Please my people , I got a msg for at interview by EBT NIG LTD at 82 Clegg Str. Ojuelegba--How genuine are these guys? I need urgent reply b4 I waste ma little cash

Why didn't you create your own thread so that people will be able to see it. Anyways i can't help you, I don't live in Naija.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by meerkat(m): 11:11am On Apr 05, 2013
No you are wrong bro, its 'roost'.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Hit With N500M Lawsuit By Lanre Nzeribe by willienaji: 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2013

it is roost olodo. chsck your dictionary for meaning. cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onyinye Onungwa 's Letter To Linda Ikeji / Mike Omeri, Fashanu, Emeka Ike,Williams,Tope, Others Honoured At MBNM Finals / Adaeze Yobo And Her Daughter Strike A Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.