Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls (24386 Views)

Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} / How To Survive A Lion Attack / Little Girl Rescued From A Lion’s Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls by samwis101(m): 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2013
I don die bi this grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls by ITbomb(m): 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2013
May Day! May Day!!
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls by cyzzy: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2013
Dang, shit just hit the fans
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls by blackbeau1(f): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2013
The predator becomes the Prey
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls by Jolomsguy(m): 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2013
Power changing hands as a result of team work/spirit

All things are possible

No impossibility

Let he that stand take heed less he fall

“Everyday 4 thief one day 4 owner”

Never underrate anyone

The young shall grow

No condition is permanent
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls by nikkyshyne(f): 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2013
Karma is a b1tch.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls by Frostyzone(m): 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2013
fleps:

Yes o! My brother. This thing na photoshop design. Take a look at the Lion. There's a white feathering on every side of it if you look closely. The lion was inserted in the picture and well positioned as if the bull by the side came out from the bush unexpectedly!

You are really an Idi.ot. I have that exact documentary by B.B.C in my laptop. If you don't believe me, goto YouTube and do a thorough search. Talk what you know and stop sounding ignorant.
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls by dulphines: 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2013
Igwe' bu Ike! Unity is Strength!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls by mediainspired: 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2013
@Fleps &Aaronrod, this is completely real. I've seen it several times on nature channels on satellite tv; even more dramatic ones like a herd of bulls actually flipping around a lion wit their horns like u play tennis wit a racket. D big, male lion later died from injuries &exhaustion. Bulls are very strong &lions know it &fear dem. Ever heard of d line: 'AS STRONG AS A BULL' ?L

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls by amme1(m): 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2013
Tasting my own medicine

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls by deols(f): 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2013
A day shall come when the poor will have nothing else to eat but the rich.
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls by samadream(m): 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2013
United we fight the lion will Run

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls by Tonero2162: 2:33pm On Apr 03, 2013
toluxa1: Give us a headline or caption for this photo. Be as creative as you can......
lol
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls by EagleNest(m): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
(1) The Rich also Cry!
(2) Everyday is for the thief and one day is for the owner(s)
(3) The people cannot be fooled all the time
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls by arantess: 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
buffalos be like 'your father, you think say we be zebras? angry'
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls by lasrondo: 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2013
Enough is enough.
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls by Fhemmmy: 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2013
The day the monkey went to market and about not to return . . . . cool
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls by Proxyisnice(m): 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
The king fisher...fetched out lwkmd
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls by Lovetinz(m): 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
Gentlemem.. Im sure we can talk this thing over..

Im actually not a lion...
My name is Leonard... Friendly Leonard...

(receives butt)
"smiles"

Now which one of you tickled my butt?
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls by deebrain(m): 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
Smart coward.
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2013
toluxa1: Give us a headline or caption for this photo. Be as creative as you can......
Na longthroat things o! Wey I for kuku catch small antelope!
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls by drlizzy(f): 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2013
One day na One day
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls by Boscog(m): 2:38pm On Apr 03, 2013
lion don enter grin grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls by baggy4luv(m): 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2013
kadanuuu
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls by Boscog(m): 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
grin grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls by elampiro(m): 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2013
This happens every time in wild life. But the lion doesn't run too far before it turns around to chase after the bulls left behind.

Most times the lion targets the baby buffalo. The tactics is to chase till the bull get tired of (counter) attacking emass. Soon some of the bulls get scared and run for their lives.
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls by Okijajuju1(m): 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls by OO7: 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2013
to caption it? lol ...jst very very simple!

AFAM BU OSO
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls by Ocutegan(m): 2:47pm On Apr 03, 2013
Omo I don ja o
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls by Decryptor(m): 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2013
"I'm in soup! This is not photoshop"
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls by EnOuGh90(m): 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2013
1day bushmeat go cartch the hunter
Re: Caption This Picture Of A Lion And Bulls by Biggyd2: 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2013
Mama mia, pray for your son;the enemy is upon me! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emmanuel Akala Awarded $1.1Million To Study Novel Breast Cancer / Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry / What Nigeria Is Losing For Killing Mountain Gorillas – Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.