Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers (28110 Views)

Why Wear An Underwear? / Post Your Nice, Unique Underwear / Why Cant Men Wear Sexy Underwear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by adeyak83(m): 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
9ja guys wil av a very deep breath-in nd they wil feel it sharp sharp, even remove d bra self in jst tinckle of an eye, 9ja guys no smile at all.
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by Jesuspikin87(m): 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
Culbobby: Are they forgetting rubber hand gloves?

I'm not a molester but exactly my thought. And how does the molester gets the shock without the victim being affected.
#justing thinking#
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by Cashkhiid(m): 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
adeyak83: 9ja guys wil av a very deep breath-in nd they wil feel it sharp sharp, even remove d bra self in jst tinckle of an eye, 9ja guys no smile at all.
Choi! If the tin sweet u too much as u dey feel am and u come forget urself nd come dey breathe! Choi na die b dat oh! grin
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by supaeagles(m): 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2013
Culbobby: Are they forgetting rubber hand gloves?
Molestors de use gloves?
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by whatofyou: 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2013
Since men learnt to shoot without missing, eagle learnt to fly without perching. Use your polymer or rubber hand-gloves to rip the 'fortress' to shreds!
In vain do we watch over a building if God is not... What am I even on about?
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by 2nedo(m): 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
Some ladies go forget say dem wear am go hug their mama,devil don carry gun be dat
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by tppzzy01(m): 4:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
sheyie2007: which bobbie? The one we don flat finish?

lol!!! U funny
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by Suljosh: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2013
berem: I need one badly! All those yeye men who mistakenly touch my bobbie in a public bus and okada men who intentionally hold their brakes to feel the touch of my bobbie on their backs go hear am! angry
Abeg make I come press small before yhu buy am. My hands really need to press that thing badly

1 Like

Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by GalaxyNoteII: 4:36pm On Apr 04, 2013
[size=18pt]What happens when it rains? [/size]
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 04, 2013
am no rapist so no need puting my mind in things like this
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by vislabraye(m): 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2013
berem: I need one badly! All those yeye men who mistakenly touch my bobbie in a public bus and okada men who intentionally hold their brakes to feel the touch of my bobbie on their backs go hear am! angry

Yours is funny, I've heard something funnier. I think it was in a choked up molue and people were standing.
There was a certain short man standing face to face with a tall lady. He just burried his head inside her bossom. grin
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by Davico(m): 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
Lollllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by 32D: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
Galaxy.Note.II:
[size=18pt]What happens when it rains? [/size]
[size=18pt]the hunter becomes d hunted[/size]
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by 32D: 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2013
supaeagles:
Molestors de use gloves?
necessity is the mother of invention

1 Like

Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by abdulr747(m): 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
Our Yansh:

This post reminds me of something...
hahaha grin
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by lokya(f): 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
Lanrefahm: na so rapist dumb? undecided na u go wound ur self, efreborh
its not realy totaly bad buh i will suggest karate knowledge or may be kung fu das will go along way in protecting on self or better still dress decently and work in safe place
what has dressing decently got to do with animals . The indian girl who got raped was fully dressed the indian way.
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by FXKing2012(m): 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2013
Becacia_Barbie:
hian! I dont tink so....
Any guy who claims to be raped by gals, should be tagged a loser!
I beg to differ! When the ladies are many they can overpower the guy and do all sorts of things to him
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by dnawah(m): 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2013
well just learn how to dress properly.hope the thin no too big o!grin
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by nicago: 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2013
[quote
author=berem]I need one badly! All those yeye men who mistakenly touch
my bobbie in a public bus and okada men who intentionally hold their
brakes to feel the touch of my bobbie on their backs go hear am!
angry[/quote]

Na so e big?? E reach Cossy own?? In that case you go need this 'wonder bra' o..
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by FXKing2012(m): 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2013
ladunsky:
have u been raped in the past? Do open up !
No, but it almost happened when I was in JSS3. I was in the classroom alone after school hours reading, and all of a sudden these senior girls came in and started touching me and going through my bag. They started telling me how they've been noticing me and all. Then they started....(to be continued)
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by dnawah(m): 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
Raining reason nko?wat if d battery die nko?and if d rapists wear plastic gloves nko?grin
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by nicago: 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
[quote
author=adeyak83]9ja guys wil av a very deep breath-in nd they wil feel
it sharp sharp, even remove d bra self in jst tinckle of an eye, 9ja
guys no smile at all.[/quote]

Hehehehehe..bros na so you dey do am??
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by nicago: 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
[quote
author=Coldfeet] See the twisted hand weh u take write not sexy! Not my
type of undies!!! I pity ur royal mumuness by the time 11 bobos go
waylay u scatter ya toto! i hope sexy undies go still dey ya mind
angry[/quote]

Hehehehehehe..bros easy o, from your tone, If you be soldier, na bomb section you go dey o..

WAYLAY(Ambush)
SCATTER(Bombard)..
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by nicago: 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2013
SuperSuave: I pity some girls. If that tin go malfunction and e Kon dey electrocute the owner

Bros no be Chinese product. Na that one give me confido say e go work as designed...
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by dapojaja(m): 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
Why everybody dey worry, just carry money for palm, meeeeeen anyhow you grip d boobs, no shock guaranteed, except the person who carry the boobs no bi woman
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by peter1994(m): 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2013
IF I HEAR SAY GUYS NO WEAR GLOVES
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by Ryda(m): 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2013
If india do undies wey get Electric shock...

Wetin AbA boys dey wait for now?

Atleast they too should design gloves that can resist the shock.
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by Decryptor(m): 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2013
kandiikane: Because of this, I'll start padding my bras to make my chest area seem bigger so to get okada men to press against it like they do berem's. I want to see them writhe in pain. tongue
See y i say Nigerian girls are too senseless? U put on an electric bra and mount okada with it...it sends the 85shocks to the okada man...Imagine that he's cruising the bike @ about 60kmph on a busy road...WHAT DO U THINK WILL HAPPEN TO YOU: THE PASSENGER?
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by Finestlex(m): 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
FlirtyKaren: After the fatal gang rape of a 23-year-old student on a New Delhi bus last December, 3 Indian engineering students may have found the solution to protecting one's self from rapists.

The students designed this camisole – dubbed Society Harnessing Equipment or SHE – which has pressure sensors sewn in around the bust area to detect groping hands and send out shock which can be up to 82 electric shocks.

Explaining their design, co-inventor Manisha Mohan said: “A person trying to molest a girl will get the shock of his life the moment pressure sensors get activated.”
She explained that she and colleagues Niladri Basu and Rimpi Tripathy decided to put the wiring into the clothing after a survey showed most women were first groped on their breasts. The women are protected from the current by polymer insulation in the bra.

The makers are currently fine-tuning the design - hoping the garment will be on sale by the end of this month.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/04/students-come-up-with-anti-rape.html
. Onitsha business men must have gone to India to import 40ft containers for nigerian women.. Abi China to reduce the quality of shocking for cheaper rate and make more profit
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by Finestlex(m): 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2013
Finestlex: . Onitsha business men must have gone to India to import 40ft containers for nigerian women.. Abi China to reduce the quality of shocking for cheaper rate in order to maximise serious profit
Re: Students Design “Anti-Molestation” Underwear That Electric Shocks Attackers by Ryda(m): 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2013
Decryptor: See y i say Nigerian girls are too senseless? U put on an electric bra and mount okada with it...it sends the 85shocks to the okada man...Imagine that he's cruising the bike @ about 60kmph on a busy road...WHAT DO U THINK WILL HAPPEN TO YOU: THE PASSENGER?

AUTOMATIC TICKET TO HELL ßuahahahahakikiki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Miss Polo Contestants Hosted By Ben Bruce At Silverbird Gallery / Ladies, Would You Rock 'Pepeye' Heels? / Ladies, Would You Rock This Hairstyle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.