Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. - Foreign Affairs (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. (94182 Views)

Captured On Our Streets By A Foreign Lens, Images that shamed Britain !!!! / Britain Gives The Go Ahead To Murder Ghaddafi / Should Great Britain Hand Back The Falklands Over To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 05, 2013
abiL:

shocked shocked

Shollypopz I've replied you back smiley

LOOOOL have you seen what a circumcised pee pee looks like ? Ewwwwwwwww
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 05, 2013
abiL:

Hiya!!! smiley

Hope you're good.

I'm good. How's ur internship going?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 05, 2013
adaobi123:
You still think this guy is a virgin ? grin grin grin grin grin

I'm a virgin... lipsrsealed
shymexx:

You might as well get a white guy... tongue
sad sad
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 05, 2013
shymexx:

Shaatttaaapppp
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 05, 2013
adaobi123:
Shaatttaaapppp

Virgin Marcus.. lipsrsealed
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 05, 2013
shymexx:

Thumbs up @ the bolded... You're a football head!!!

The diamond midfield is Mourinho's biggest imprint on Chelsea and the premiership... We still play with the diamond four most of the time and other premiership teams still use the same formation....

In fact, Mourinho was the manager that introduced the 4-3-3 to the EPL in his first season. He changed to a diamond midfield because he felt Robben and Joe Cole didn't do enough defensive work for the team. For the most part of the 06/07 season, rival fans and some neutrals branded Chelsea as a boring team due to the diamond midfield.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 05, 2013
shymexx:

Virgin Marcus.. lipsrsealed
undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 05, 2013
All this talk about virginity sef, make una move to Virginia.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 05, 2013
CFCfan: All this talk about virginity sef, make una move to Virginia.
Don't mind shymexx
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 05, 2013
CFCfan:
In fact, Mourinho was the manager that introduced the 4-3-3 to the EPL in his first season. He changed to a diamond midfield because he felt Robben and Joe Cole didn't do enough defensive work for the team. For the most part of the 06/07 season, rival fans and some neutrals branded Chelsea as a boring team due to the diamond midfield.

It was because the diamond 4 formation made us more defensive and compact in the mid-field... However, our wingers were not as effective as they were during the previous season... Arjen Robben was injured for the best part of the season; Joe Cole was ineffective and lazy; and Damien Duff lost a step...

But Michael Ballack did his thing, though - he scored some wonderful goals for Chelsea... And Carvalho was just too good!! He's still my most favourite Chelsea defender ever - I prefer him to both Terry and Desailly....
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 05, 2013
Carvalho was one of the pillars of the team then. I still remember him blocking off Valdez to clear the way for John terry to head the ball into the net in that SB clash in 2005. grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by abiL(f): 12:29am On Apr 05, 2013
shymexx:

You might as well get a white guy... tongue

Or a mixed race guy. Most of them don't snap it off. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by abiL(f): 12:30am On Apr 05, 2013
adaobi123:
LOOOOL have you seen what a circumcised pee pee looks like ? Ewwwwwwwww

Yes.

But you shouldn't be looking at stuff like that. Finish your education first young girl! angry cheesy
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by abiL(f): 12:31am On Apr 05, 2013
CFCfan:

I'm good. How's ur internship going?

What internship?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 05, 2013
abiL:

Yes.

But you shouldn't be looking at stuff like that. Finish your education first young girl! angry cheesy

kai! You are young too.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 05, 2013
This thread has served its purpose - time to start having fun.... grin

Let's get the party started with this:

Tony Matterhorn - Dutty Wine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg0qluaxpOo
abiL:

Yes.

I will finish it don't worry.
I'm not that young tongue
abiL:

What internship?

I thought u were volunteering at a Psychiatric home? undecided
shymexx:

Hmmmm.... Sholly is jealous!! grin

Don't worry, I can handle the both of you... Kissing on one side and supplying ice cream on the other... tongue
Jealous of what?! Sholly is too good for you, rmbr that.
BTW, Ada is my sister, u can't have the both of us. Its an abomination!
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 05, 2013
abiL:

Or a mixed race guy. Most of them don't snap it off. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

How do u know? shocked
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 05, 2013
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 05, 2013
CFCfan: Carvalho was one of the pillars of the team then. I still remember him blocking off Valdez to clear the way for John terry to head the ball into the net in that SB clash in 2005. grin

We still miss him... Do you remember the goal he scored for Chelsea from like 40 yards??
shymexx: This thread has served its purpose - time to start having fun.... grin

Put some vybz kartel.......
Let the daggering begin tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 05, 2013
shymexx: This thread has served its purpose - time to start having fun.... grin

Cool video!!
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 05, 2013
abiL:

I know you like it black, cocky, and XL... lipsrsealed
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 05, 2013
shymexx:

We still miss him... Do you remember the goal he scored for Chelsea from like 40 yards??

Yeah, it was against Tottenham in a Premier League match at Stamford Bridge. Robinson was still the Spurs keeper.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 05, 2013
Shollypopz:
You tell em sis !!!!!!!
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 05, 2013
Shollypopz:

undecided undecided undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 05, 2013
Abil, I replied u already......
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 12:36am On Apr 05, 2013
shymexx:

i know a 60-year-old woman in soho that works as a surrogate partner, she would take your virginity for a fee. rapture is nigh, shymmex! virgins won't go past the pearly gates!
adaobi123:
Put some vybz kartel.......
Let the daggering begin tongue

Hmmmm... We ain't on that level yet.. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (157) (Reply)

Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.