Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,584 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:42 PM

Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) (51545 Views)

Power Of Makeup- See What Female Ghanaian Celebrities Look Like Without Makeup / 5 Ghanaian Celebrities Whose Privateparts Pictures Leaked Online! (18+ Photos) / Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 04, 2013
The yearn to know about what car a Ghanaian Celebrity chauffeurs in has been a sneaky topic for many fans.

Whilst some rumour mongers spew false information about what car Celebrities in Ghana drives, others wallow in wanting to what exactly they drive.

We as a cross-bearer took it upon them to find out for the desperate fans which Celebrity drives what.

Note that, most of them have more than one vehicle but we settled on the attention-seeking cars in their garage.

The following are the gathered Celebrities and the cars they chauffeur around the Capital of Ghana in:

OIL PRINCEE..COM

Joselyn Dumas- Range Rover Evoque

Sarkodie - dodge Nitro

Guru - Ford Explorer

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 04, 2013
Nhyiraba Kojo- Toyota Rav 4

Funny Face- Customized Range Rover

Lighter- Bently

John Dumelo

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 04, 2013
Jackie Appiah - Range Rover

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by WizPrince1(m): 1:19am On Apr 04, 2013
One Day, One Day, By God's Grace Is My Name That Will Be Reigning.

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by GeneralJ(m): 4:56am On Apr 04, 2013
One day, all those cars will be mine

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by scobaba: 5:03am On Apr 04, 2013
What of michel majid?

Dat guy is my best African act.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Chanchit: 6:14am On Apr 04, 2013
Please can I see their particulars..? lipsrsealed

Me sef fit pose in front of Babaolowo Bentley for our street.

21 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by teetom1(m): 6:24am On Apr 04, 2013
Chanchit: Please can I see their particulars..? lipsrsealed

Werey

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Kolade9(m): 10:01am On Apr 04, 2013
Sark!!! Ma main man smiley
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by vosquare: 10:02am On Apr 04, 2013
. WAT ABT MAJID, D RICHEST GHANIAN ACTOR
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by slimfit1(m): 10:04am On Apr 04, 2013
Really somebody have the time to post this ?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by djeezy(m): 10:04am On Apr 04, 2013
K
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Ebestsmscom: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2013
Fake lives.

Mean no harm just passing by.
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Frostyzone(m): 10:04am On Apr 04, 2013
And so? Am I a ghanaian?

*SMH*

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Dreyl(m): 10:05am On Apr 04, 2013
all this cars are small na

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by phillip001(m): 10:08am On Apr 04, 2013
na part of my money be that,i no go buy firm again

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by slimyem: 10:09am On Apr 04, 2013
Dem nor get mouthundecided
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by micki83(m): 10:13am On Apr 04, 2013
GeneralJ: One day, all those cars will be mine
Hehehe...ALL of them,ni? U wan tiff am from d owners?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by profchika: 10:14am On Apr 04, 2013
GeneralJ: One day, all those cars will be mine
we go share am na
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by xynerise: 10:15am On Apr 04, 2013
I was expecting to see Bugatti and Ferrari undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 04, 2013
scobaba: What of michel majid?

Dat guy is my best African act.
He is not a Ghanian. he comes from Liberia.
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by dollydolly(f): 10:17am On Apr 04, 2013
Is this supposed to be news or wat? Smh 4 nland front page.
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by modskiller(m): 10:21am On Apr 04, 2013
they are trailing nigerian celebs

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by vislabraye(m): 10:42am On Apr 04, 2013
Dem try.
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by otumfour(m): 10:45am On Apr 04, 2013
dolly dolly: Is this supposed to be news or wat? Smh 4 nland front page.

lol!......and hitler be muslim undecided

what has Ghana done to these apes? grin grin grin grin grin

GOD BLESS GHANA

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Captain E, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Music Producer First Son (Photos) / Adedimeji Lateef And Oyebade Adebimpe Pre-Wedding Photos / Ezekiel Sunday Elliott Dead: Obituary Of Desmond Elliot's Father, Burial Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.