Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) (51455 Views)

Power Of Makeup- See What Female Ghanaian Celebrities Look Like Without Makeup / 5 Ghanaian Celebrities Whose Privateparts Pictures Leaked Online! (18+ Photos) / Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2013
wizkid

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
davido

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Krucifax(m): 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
To the Ghanians on here throwing salty remarks about Nigeria. You do realize it is a "Nigerian site". Why don't you go to a Ghanian one and have the freedom to spill all your bile. If you don't like a group of people why engage them or get involved in their affairs just asking?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
tuface

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
tuface 2
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2013
tuface

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by PetroDollas: 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2013
[quote author=Krucifax] To the Ghanians on here throwing salty remarks about Nigeria. You do realize it is aNigerian site. Why don't you go to a Ghanian one U TALK LIKE....WELL,ITS A NIGERIAN SITE SO TALK ABOUT NIGERIA.U CANT TALK ABT BOKOS ETC.HUH?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by petsam11(m): 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2013
PetroDollas: no need 4 research when d evidence is there for all 2 see.nigeria is the centre 4 pirate attacks,kidnap capital of d world,n top nation 4 terrorist attacks.
Realllllly Then why does your celebs (Actors and Actresses alike) flow into Nigeria like flood
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by TriggerHappy: 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2013
Nigeria jagajagaaaaaaaaaaaa everything scatter scatteeeeeeeerrrrrr gbosa gbosaaa

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by TriggerHappy: 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2013
An average nigerian can't think for himself, he always ask OGA AT THE TOP. grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by PetroDollas: 12:47pm On Apr 04, 2013
Trigger Happy: Nigeria jagajagaaaaaaaaaaaa everything scatter scatteeeeeeeerrrrrr gbosa gbosaaa
whack a con! that's my favourite mugugerian music! I call it nigeria jagass! chei,that country don wowo no be small.e don pafuka sef

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
undecided another arguement. Sad angry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by MissyB3(f): 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2013
This thread was a harmless one until someone saw it as an attack on Ghana and Ghanaians and decided to throw insolent remarks at Nigeria and Nigerians.
That said, both the Ghanaian combatant and that of Nigeria should be ashamed of this decrying and disgraceful act. You all are advised to sheathe your swords henceforth and let peace reign on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
Missy_B: This thread was a harmless one until someone saw it as an attack on Ghana and Ghanaians and decided to throw insolent remarks at Nigeria and Nigerians.
That said, both the Ghanaian combatant and that of Nigeria should be ashamed of this decrying and disgraceful act. You all are advised to sheathe your swords henceforth and let peace reign on this thread.
enough said sis kudos
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by PetroDollas: 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
Trigger Happy:
Tuface doesn't value his car much, he value his life more that's why he spend most of his time in Ghana grin
d same mass-producing tuface that did a video wearing a GHANA t-shirt n waving a GHANA flag like crazy?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Lucasbalo(m): 1:16pm On Apr 04, 2013
Fake lives.
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Chofa(m): 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
He is not a Ghanian. he comes from Liberia.
Guy, are u okay?
Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by Chofa(m): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2013
PetroDollas: Nana Dasebre,I greet. it's beyond ridiculous!
oh charle, These Alatafo) keep on disrespecting us and when we reply, these freakn Moderators ban us, what the Fvck is going on here, once u mention GHANA in this thread , its my duty to comment and defend my country, keep on banning me, i Aint goin no where.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Celebrities And The Cars They Drive (Pictures) by shos: 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2013
Eko wo lowa kowa, let me get ma boily & epa, pure wateeeeeeeeeeeer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Shares Stunning New Photo / Photos From Olamide's Mother's Burial / Actress Inem Peter In New Hot Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.