Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,702 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Will Nigeria Ever Break Up - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Nigeria Ever Break Up (2033 Views)

Revealed! The Best President Nigeria Ever Had..see Photo Statistics / Hurricane Sandy: Will Nigeria Learn From The Emergency Response Plan Of USA? / Will Nigeria Ever Have A Female President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Will Nigeria Ever Break Up by SmartTalk: 11:03am On Apr 30, 2013
abbakacici: Do you guys know how many people die before south and north sudan divided or ethirea and ethopia divided and all this country are less then 10 percent of nigeria population and igbo guys should now that there are almost 5 million igbo in north west alone and almost 7 million in south west and another 4 million in the other 2 region. So you are ready to show the world how igbo hate the hausa and yaruba that they are ready to sacrifice almost 11 million of your people when the civil war break. And funny thing there are less then 3 million hausa fulani and yaruba combine in south and south east combine

Who says we have to follow the route of Sudan? Who says the number of people dead from all Nigerian conflicts plus the civil war is not more than that of Sudan? I am not sure of your statistics on Igbo residency but who says those resident there right now are safe? What has been done about all the killings against Southerners in the North? You see, my friend, your argument strengthens the case for secession. If Biafra was independent by now, any killings of Biafrans would be an international event, not just a local one that can be ignored like it currently is. Kill a Ghanaian and see what happens. Kill a fellow Nigerian and nothing happens.
Re: Will Nigeria Ever Break Up by SmartTalk: 11:10am On Apr 30, 2013
TUMIC:

This is really a smart talk!

Thanks, if you are not being sarcastic. Meanwhile, we all should discuss how to ready the East, economically, for secession. This thread does that: www.nairaland.com/1248907/preparing-east-post-nigeria-future
Re: Will Nigeria Ever Break Up by Sladem05: 10:59pm On Apr 06
phoneport:
Seeing this video now really make me understand the level to which some people hate this mockery of almagamatism called a country.
The question we never ask our selves is,
"HOW DID AT ALL COME TO THIS"
We were once people who loved our selves, my father grow up in the north. And he never for once said any bad thing about the north, east, west and the south.

We were once an envy of even the western nations. The naira was once on top.
What happened?
How did it come to this?
What can we do to remedy the situation?
Or is there no hope for Nigeria?

Lmaoo an envy of western nations? 😂😂😂😂 good joke. Nigeria had multiple coups and a civil war in the first 10 years of its independence. It was always a failed state. Lugard never envisioned for It to become a genuine country. Nigeria was never real.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happening Now In ABIA STATE********: / Anambra Yoruba Community Leaders Inebriating For Ngige (photos) / I Was Arrested For Being A Boko Haram Leader – Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.