Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North (19650 Views)

Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. / PDP CAN NEVER WIN LAGOS. Eze Dimgba ADVISES IGBOS. / ABIA : Don't Allow Politicians Use You, Orji Advises Clerics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by obinalihe: 11:11am On Apr 05, 2013
T.A ORJI has well said ,we should commend his him for that fatherly advise...
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by confusion247(m): 11:14am On Apr 05, 2013
alfaman2:

He, like other mumus commenting here are trying to paint the Igbo victims of northern islamist madness as being responsible for their own misfortune by staying in a part of their own country.

Only south african apartheid regime had a system of internal segregation based on ethnicity, and even them made it official and supplied documents telling everyone where they can go or not go. There at least you may blame victims, foolishly, if they get maltreated in banned territory.

But this is one nigeria, where northerners own oil wells in the south, where northerners don't need visa to rear their cows in the south, where they roam free, and you want our own people to be quarantined in the east?

Coming from a supposedly Igbo leader makes it a highly foolish statement.
What makes you a big fool is that you've not giving any platform that will stop the unnecessary killings. You are also aware that NYSC members from south rejected being posted to north for service. If you are sure that this is one Nigeria, how come that Northerners have taken it as a hobby to kill the IGBOS at will for the past 40 years? How come that IGBOS doesn't face similar challenge in Yoruba land? For the past 40 years, IGBOS have endured in this barbaric killings and remained in northern Nigeria hoping that things will change for good, but events have proved them wrong.
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by confusion247(m): 11:17am On Apr 05, 2013
Bolt2011: Look who's talking

What has his government done to better the lives of those already home?
Or do you prefer the daily massacres of Ndi-Igbo in d North?
He said the truth,if u are not wanted by your host to the point of been killed, the only available option is to leave.
To answer your foolish question, "those that are home are alive."
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by confusion247(m): 11:21am On Apr 05, 2013
sam-carlos:

Maybe there are more jobs in Abia State
Lol...
This is not about JOBS, this is about HUMAN life. Only those that is alive get's employment.
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by confusion247(m): 11:26am On Apr 05, 2013
gerald09: Come back to what d decay of abia state? Or the kidnapping in anambra and imo state. Dis man is really dat s*tupid.
Or do you prefer the daily massacres of Ndi-Igbo in d North?
He said the truth,if u are not wanted by your host to the point of been killed, the only available option is to leave.
No matter the decay as you observed, they will still stay alive. The developments in Northern Nigeria haven't stopped the unnecessary killings over there.
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by confusion247(m): 11:30am On Apr 05, 2013
nkem Kalu: LIVING IN THE NORTH WITH BOKO HARAM IS BETTER THAN LIVING WITH T. A. ORJI IN ABIA STATE WITH BAD ROADS AND POOR INFRASTRUCTURE...........SOMEBODY SHOULD HELP ME TELL HIM SO. AFTER ALL WHO MADE HIM THE MOUTH-PIECE OF NDI-IGBO
To be honest with you, you are mentally sick. So death is better than life? I wanted to call you an slowpoke but i later changed my mind.
Is better to live in a town with bad roads and poor infrastructure and remain live than to live in USA CHINA ETC and die by boko haram bombing.
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by confusion247(m): 11:35am On Apr 05, 2013
alfaman2:

I believe in one Nigeria in so far as it hurts all those that fought for it. Now you know where I stand.
And you also believe in the One Nigeria that kills the IGBOS like chicken in the spirit of ONE NIGERIA.
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by confusion247(m): 11:41am On Apr 05, 2013
me_for_you: Why are yorubas supporting orji's comment? If it is no longer one nigeria, why not the right thing be done let everybody go back to their father's land?
Yorubas are not supporting Orji's comment, rather they are supporting the trith in his comment.
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by Alaanyihaji(m): 11:47am On Apr 05, 2013
genxris:
You are a bigger fool for ignoring his advice
Well, you may say so by the spure of the moment. But how safe is the east itself for the returnees? An established medical doctor felt that home is the best, and left his base in USA to relocate his practice to his HOME state of Enugu last December.We all heard of his brutal murder by yet to be identified gunmen in Enugu State. Just last month,a highly disciplined and accomplished Police Commissioner, Mr Chinwike Asadu was also murdered very close to the gate of his personal house in his HOME state of Enugu. He had served in anti fraud unit successfully in Lagos and was commissioner in Kwara State. These are few examples among many others killed or kidnapped in our beloved eastern Nigeria on their return from outside. In the month of February, some hoodlums went to wake up my 79 year old father residing in my remote village,in eastern Nigeria, without network, slapped his eyes and carried bags of rice and other valuables away in a kekenapep. The criminals reasoned that much money must have been left for him from the last seasonal return. So the point I'm making is that every leader worth his salt, in present day Nigeria federation should address the problem of insecurity holistically, rather than join the 'make Nigeria ungovernable' clique to fan the embers of ethnicism.

1 Like

Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by confusion247(m): 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
curfew:

you cannot find any real aboki living and owing properties in the east. they are wise people. if you want to kill hausa in the east, you'll only find shoe menders and suya sellers. real hause cannot live in the east. they are not as foolish as the igbos who go to build houses in another man's land,where they are not wanted, even where they get killed daily. foolishness at its peak.
Correct yawn my guy, two Alomo for you, remind me in the evening. grin grin grin grin
IGBOS are the most foolish tribe in Nigeria claiming to be the wisest. Do you tell an adult to go out of scourging sun?
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by patrikobi: 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2013
people should not allow sentiment lead them all the time,we should take into account that T.A has had things to look back on and be proud,but in this view i think he has made a good remark on the issue of boko haram and i think the Igbos that live in North should listen to his word of advice and come back home
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by confusion247(m): 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2013
c.fours:

This makes no logical sense.
Let me start by asking: can you give an example of such a state?

in fact, on the contrary, it is igboland that is having a hard time attracting human beings and investment. other people in nigeria avoid iboland like a plague. even igbos avoid igboland like a plague.

Don't you see that probably the northerners are seeing cost of living rise due to the igbo influx and they are trying to maintain what they have?
Northerners don't want their states to turn into iboland with a dizzying rate of hyperinflation and unemployment.

what igbos need are serious economists to help the governors sort issues out.I think there is an hyperinflation issue in the east that's making life unbearable. I mean if you would rather live in a bombing zone than in your homeland.then something is seriously wrong.
Always being insensitive about human life and always wasting no time to show your hatred for the IGBOS. Kindly and foolishly face the topic rather than proven how insensitive you are. Rise above hatred if you can.
No matter how bad IGBO land is, it is not a grave yard for visitors like northern Nigeria. It is better to live with a boko haram than to come close to an ethnic bigot like you. I am sorry for your neighbors if you have any.
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by omonnakoda: 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
Laalamed:
Good post.It is just fear of unknown.i am sure if relocated to home they will survive. there are other places they can relocate to in south and develop that areas.
Which other places Better go home although I know many that are not at home are afraid of the OSU CASTE TINS.Maybe Ndi-Ibo can arrange general amnesty for OSUS
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by confusion247(m): 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2013
Alaanyihaji:
Well, you may say so by the spure of the moment. But how safe is the east itself for the returnees? An established medical doctor felt that home is the best, and left his base in USA to relocate his practice to his HOME state of Enugu last December.We all heard of his brutal murder by yet to be identified gunmen in Enugu State. Just last month,a highly disciplined and accomplished Police Commissioner, Mr Chinwike Asadu was also murdered very close to the gate of his personal house in his HOME state of Enugu. He had served in anti fraud unit successfully in Lagos and was commissioner in Kwara State. These are few examples among many others killed or kidnapped in our beloved eastern Nigeria on their return from outside. In the month of February, some hoodlums went to wake up my 79 year old father residing in my remote village,in eastern Nigeria, without network, slapped his eyes and carried bags of rice and other valuables away in a kekenapep. The criminals reasoned that much money must have been left for him from the last seasonal return. So the point I'm making is that every leader worth his salt, in present day Nigeria federation should address the problem of insecurity holistically, rather than join the 'make Nigeria ungovernable' clique to fan the embers of ethnicism.
It is impossible for any state or region to be without crime. Do you remember BOLA IGE, DINO DINA, PA ALFRED REWANE etc was all assassinated not in IGBO land. Kidnapping is also in every part of Nigeria not only in IGBO land, but the problem is that unnecessary killings have persisted in northern Nigeria for so long and IGBOS are the worst hit. Or do you prefer the daily massacres of Ndi-Igbo in d North?
He said the truth,if u are not wanted by your host to the point of been killed, the only available option is to leave. Remember nobody is calling on the IGBOS in south west to come back home and i am sure nobody will do that in the nearby future and you know the reason behind it.
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by omonnakoda: 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2013
Most of them left because they were not wanted at home coz of OSU TINS

They cannot return because those secret OSU will be exposed!!!
Ees not a small tin oo .Chineke!
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by EagleNest(m): 12:22pm On Apr 05, 2013
Correct advice! Can anything such good come out of T.A Orji?
While the other SE governors are speechless and hypnotised, this one said the mind of many.
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by confusion247(m): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2013
omonnakoda: Good questions!

Why did Ibos Stop Using tribal Marks
Why do Ibos say they are Jews
Why are Ibos so proud to CLAIM "we are light skinned"
Why don't Ibos make Ibo films
Why don't Ibos read and write in their language
How many Ibo publications are there anywhere whether books or Newspaper.
Is there any Ibo theatre group?

They hate who they really are and want to be something else
I find the issue of tribal marks funny.
Those Yoruba groups with tribal marks are proud of it

Ask the Ibo man to tell you one thing about his culture he is known for and Proud of.
There is no culture because he wants to be Jewish and does not want to be "Black".
The Iboman has neglected his gods and ancestors and they have cursed Iboland that is why they cant go back. He wants to be anything but Ibo speaking Yoruba and Hausa with Pride yet cannot speak or read his own language.Shameless

The Ibo man is Known world wide for

THE OSU CASTE SYSTEM let's go there

We Yoruba are VERY BLACK AND VERY PROUD !!! yet some Ibo clowns come here abusing people for being TOO BLACK. Funny chaps
I remember those Light Skinned Beggars from Chad in the 80s Maybe those guys dropped something in Iboland long ago
I am so sorry for your neighbors, it would have been better for them to live with HIV virus than come 100 inches closer to you. FOOL, focus on the topic rather than showcase your hatred for the IGBOS which haven't changed your life nor anything close to you.
Must IGBOS die because you hate them?
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2013
kabba7:

What are those ibo's contributing to the north that anyone will lament thier going away?
this is the lamest comment on this thread. Some people are just uninformed.
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by omonnakoda: 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2013
confusion247:
I am so sorry for your neighbors, it would have been better for them to live with HIV virus than come 100 inches closer to you. FOOL, focus on the topic rather than showcase your hatred for the IGBOS which haven't changed your life nor anything close to you.
Must IGBOS die because you hate them?
Why you dey curse ya family dem?
You see ya buroda dey talk yoruba black and tribal mark you no caution am. You see am dey post photo you dey hail. Why the crocodia tias
Anyway we are black,VERY black and proud of it. I know you are ashamed. You want so desperately to be white. Sorry! I asked a question why did you stop tribal marks? if indeed you stopped . We still do it and are very proud of it. If there is anything that is distinctly Yoruba we are NOT ashamed of it. We make videos,music etc in Yoruba while you are ashamed to do that in Ibo. You answer John and James in the name of Christianity ,Fine!
What is up with Rochas,Marinus,Callistus,Hygienus,Livinus,Fufunus and Garrinus .
You practice OSU and then DENY it.If Yorubas practice OSU they will NEVER deny it. NEVER!!
Hate Ibo,Me? Don't be silly. I Have one emotion for you. Pity. Like Honestly I Pity you deeply. Go back home and appease your gods so they may revitalize your land.
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by kingsniger(f): 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2013
alfaman2: orji is big fool then if he said that.
Ur paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by EzeUche(m): 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2013
Igbos learn to ignore people like omonnakada.

He is a annoying little boy who always want attention. Simply ignore him and he will eventually go away.
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by omonnakoda: 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2013
EzeUche: Igbos learn to ignore people like omonnakada.

He is a annoying little boy who always want attention. Simply ignore him and he will eventually go away.
You are an annoying BIG piece of 5hit with only one possible destiny.I am sure you must be an OSU.
quite why you mongrels like to play victim is a mystery.You start with the posting pictures and shit and when the chickens come home start moaning like b,itches.

FACT; many Ibos cannot return home because they would be recognized as OSUS and ostracized

First there must be an OSU Amnesty programme
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by autchkings: 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2013
I don't think Orji's advice is wrong in anyway. For every right thinking Igbo that is still in north should be thinking his or her way out of the north,because the recent consideration of amnesty for Boko Haram may generate every serious issue across the Nation. YOU may not call it anything what about the people they kill their love ones. Don't think is going to be kill me why i look at you. afterall, federal govt can grant amnesty to any body even if you kill some body willfully.Igbos in the north better start thinking home now if you know what is good for you and your life. a living dog is better than a dead lion.be wise!!!
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by ojiefi: 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2013
so you dont like money? craze man mtchheewwww.....
Akiika: Go back and enthrone politicians that will develop your region. Personally, i think the Igbos are the most enterprising people in Nigeria....if given the opportunity, Nigeria's GDP index will spike. It makes a lot of sense to flee wherever you are not safe, besides, this may be an advantage for them on the long run....but love of money will not let them reason rationally. And yes, i'm a yoruba man that sees beyond ethnic line!
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by Biafradiplomat: 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2013
nkem Kalu: LIVING IN THE NORTH WITH BOKO HARAM IS BETTER THAN LIVING WITH T. A. ORJI IN ABIA STATE WITH BAD ROADS AND POOR INFRASTRUCTURE...........SOMEBODY SHOULD HELP ME TELL HIM SO. AFTER ALL WHO MADE HIM THE MOUTH-PIECE OF NDI-IGBO
Are you kidding me? I hope you are because if you are not then you are the dandiest fool I have ever seen in my entire life! Please remain in the north if you desire but when next any of you are killed in your so called save haven, nobody is going on a reprisal.
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by hardniola(m): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
pure injustic to ibo
ibo own 70percent of abuja nd 60perc of kano nd kaduna use ur population to win election or cease dere economic u no how to do dat.
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by Dede1(m): 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2013
omonnakoda:
You are an annoying BIG piece of 5hit with only one possible destiny.I am sure you must be an OSU.
quite why you mongrels like to play victim is a mystery.You start with the posting pictures and shit and when the chickens come home start moaning like b,itches.

FACT; many Ibos cannot return home because they would be recognized as OSUS and ostracized

First there must be an OSU Amnesty programme

Omokanda

You are an Osu. There is Osu in Yoruba land. Yoruba peeps almost wiped out their osu through human sacrifice.
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by Biafradiplomat: 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2013
ngozievergreen:
this is the lamest comment on this thread. Some people are just uninformed.
That's a truism, it is either the dude is a kid, an illiterate bushman or is living in Alaska. Everyone who is informed and has traversed the north, knows that the informal economy of the north will collapse, the moment Igbos leave en mass. From Businessmen, traders, artisans etc name it, down to the most remote villages in the north, Igbos control the supply chain and all.
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by esther4real(f): 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2013
It is beta 4 me 2 stay here in d north dan go 2 dose vampires dat called demselves my people "igbos r wicked 2 demselves"
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by badassnigga(m): 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2013
kettykin:

HAHAHA this got me thinking for sometime , how funny Nigerians can be sometimes, some Nigerians are so intellectually lazy and dumb
shut d fvk up and go bak to ur jungle
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by badassnigga(m): 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2013
confusion247:
Correct yawn my guy, two Alomo for you, remind me in the evening. grin grin grin grin
IGBOS are the most foolish tribe in Nigeria claiming to be the wisest. Do you tell an adult to go out of scourging sun?

GBAM gringringrin
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by cristog120: 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2013
long over due.2015 will be worse.mark it on the wall.those guys over there are beasts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Afenifere Is Supporting Peter Obi – Adebanjo / Court Sacks Elisha Abbo From Contesting As APC’s Senatorial Candidate / Richest Nigerian States Ranked By GDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.