Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,390 members, 7,954,567 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

What Makes You Want To Logon To Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Makes You Want To Logon To Nairaland? (502 Views)

What Makes You Proud Of Yourself? / What Makes You Special? / What Makes A Man Happy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes You Want To Logon To Nairaland? by petsam11(m): 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
I feel happy logging on to Nairaland almost on a daily basis and I do spend time. Any day without Nairaland, I feel like I am really missing so many vital information.
In my own opinion I would say that, I log on to Nairaland.com because of its informative, educative, political, entertaining and funny qualities... yes!!! Nairaland is full of information and fun. Here in the midst of more than a million (still counting on a daily basis) members I learn alot. I have learnt so many things about this country and other things that I never knew of before now.
Say for instance, a topic in the front page that one does not know much about, you would read the comments and notice members that stay in such places telling you how exactly the incident or occurrence took place because they are staying in such places and are witnesses to such happenings.
I really enjoy reading comments on Nairaland beacuse often times the comments here are so funny that when you read them and start smiling or laughing (loudly maybe in the public) to yourself people will think that you have gone nuts... Like seriously, their are so many comedians/comediennes in this forum that are capable of curing/extending the life of an individual suffering from High Blood Pressure a.k.a High BP...
But on the contrary, their are some provocative, offensive and annoying comments especially in politics section of this forum that when you read them, (and often times you know that they are fake information) you will just feel like pulling the person out from the PC or phone to beat hell out of the person...So, I would like you to share your own "prompt" to logging on to Nairaland.com.
Please, what makes you wanna logon to www.Nairaland.com?
Re: What Makes You Want To Logon To Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2013
the thirst to read Okija Juju's posts, dammit! nairaland is entertaining and have a lot of funny folks, also i get a lot of important information here, oh yeah....politics and sport here are never boring. sweet !

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Want To Logon To Nairaland? by specialguest(f): 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
I log on to Nairaland for some of the reasons you mentioned above but mostly by default!!! I cant help it but log on atleast twice a day ( 1st thing in the morning and also before bed time) just to keep myself informed because i rarely watch/ listen to news.. Nairaland is my local CNN.

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Want To Logon To Nairaland? by Bolaji21(m): 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2013
I spend at least 2hrs in total on nairalaad per day. Since I've despised and deleted my facebook acc, I'm addicted to nairaland. Prefer the phone section cos dat's my niche. I login to Nairaland in order to be informed. Any news dat's not yet on nairaland is no news~ not genuine as far as I'm concerned.

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Want To Logon To Nairaland? by Bolaji21(m): 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
In other news, Mr Seun, I hear say u no dey pay our moderators. Shey na true
Re: What Makes You Want To Logon To Nairaland? by Tolexander: 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2013
Mostly come online to get myself informed.
Then put down my own shit after eating and digesting the news. Come back to see if there are people that have eaten my shit and also digested it by commending and liking it.
And lastly, view those that will yab my shit.

The life on nairaland keeps me more lively than my environment mehn!
Re: What Makes You Want To Logon To Nairaland? by petsam11(m): 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2013
maxwello.yg:
the thirst to read Okija Juju's posts, dammit! nairaland is entertaining and have a lot of funny folks, also i get a lot of important information here, oh yeah....politics and sport here are never boring. sweet !

Yeah dude!!! SPORTS and mainly POLITICS here is never boring...I really love politics... And I enjoy reading members comments on political and celebrity topics ... And on the part of sports, even if you are not watching the match but you are following the thread, it will just be like you are watching it...
Re: What Makes You Want To Logon To Nairaland? by petsam11(m): 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2013
Tolexander:
The life on nairaland keeps me more lively than my environment mehn!

Like seriously, there is a lot of fun here...This is a very lively forum...And I must say that this forum is even livelier than most environment that I have inhabited...

(1) (Reply)

Harmful Stereotypes / Breaking News: Fire Rages In Lagos / Corporate Social Responsibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.