Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims (3203 Views)

Joining The Bandwagon; Embracing The Single Story / 10 Considerations When Searching For The One From An Islamic Perspective / Making The Angels Write Down Curse Words - Kamal El-mekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by damas11111(m): 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2013
I am aware of some of the many challenges faced by some Muslim men and ladies who are seriously searching for suitable Muslims as well. The most common one being the inability to find "the right person". And having gone through the thread "Muslim Singles, Let's Have A Talk", I just thought it will not be a bad idea to have a thread to match-make our singles in the hope of increasing the Muslim families and deepening the Deen. I don't even know how to go about the rules and modalities but I am sure it can be done.

So, over to you the single Maclatunjis, Deols, Mukinas, Olawalebabs, etc, etc to set the ball rolling. grin grin grin grin

N.B: Yours sincerely is very happily married with 3 children o before someone will accuse me of any motive o.........
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by AbdH: 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
damas11111: I am aware of some of the many challenges faced by some Muslim men and ladies who are seriously searching for suitable Muslims as well. The most common one being the inability to find "the right person". And having gone through the thread "Muslim Singles, Let's Have A Talk", I just thought it will not be a bad idea to have a thread to match-make our singles in the hope of increasing the Muslim families and deepening the Deen. I don't even know how to go about the rules and modalities but I am sure it can be done.

So, over to you the single Maclatunjis, Deols, Mukinas, Olawalebabs, etc, etc to set the ball rolling. grin grin grin grin

N.B: Yours sincerely is very happily married with 3 children o before someone will accuse me of any motive o.........
*clears throat* You may wish for another now. grin grin
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by damas11111(m): 3:37am On Apr 05, 2013
AbdH:

More than happy with what Allah has blessed me with.
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by deols(f): 4:50am On Apr 05, 2013
AbdH:

wetin be ya own. angry
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by olawalebabs(m): 6:22am On Apr 05, 2013
*looking from afar on how the thread will go*
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by AbdH: 6:23am On Apr 05, 2013
damas11111:

More than happy with what Allah has blessed me with.
Masha'Allah sir.
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by damas11111(m): 6:53am On Apr 05, 2013
olawalebabs: *looking from afar on how the thread will go*

Why frm afar? You are suppose to be participating actively here! Or are you already married or having someone you intend to marry?
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by AbdH: 8:49am On Apr 05, 2013
deols:

wetin be ya own. angry
Just saying... don't mind me. smiley
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by olawalebabs(m): 9:42am On Apr 05, 2013
damas11111:

Why frm afar? You are suppose to be participating actively here! Or are you already married or having someone you intend to marry?
noted, brb
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by deols(f): 10:03am On Apr 05, 2013
AbdH:
Just saying... don't mind me. smiley

OP, u didn't mention any format. How d'u think this is gonna happen?
I can guarantee one thing though-- lipsrsealed

disclaimer- deols is here to watch..she is not searching
wink
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by damas11111(m): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
deols:

OP, u didn't mention any format. How d'u think this is gonna happen?
I can guarantee one thing though-- lipsrsealed

disclaimer- deols is here to watch..she is not searching
wink

Why is Deols only here to watch? Are you married or engaged?

Suggest the following format:

Searchers to list the attributes and characteristics they desire in their future partners as:
Age, height, skin complexion, profession/trade, etc.

Then an aspiring opposite sex can determine if those characteristics catch his/her fancy and thereafter make it known to the person.

Sincerely, I am not good at doing this, just that I feel our singles should be mingling with the right persons.
Best of luck to those still in search of the right life partner.
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by onegig(m): 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2013
ok...will be right back.

Am i allowed to pick straight away or what?

Just passing by though. grin grin
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by deols(f): 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2013
@damas11111,

Your strategy is good enough..
let the search begin!!
But Them contacting each other has 2 be on this thread?

I am not searching because I am not ready smiley
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by AbdH: 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2013
deols: @damas11111,

let the search begin!!

shocked
Oh come on! By the time all the singles ask for no one but deols, you will become ready.
By the way, I got my eyes on you. grin
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by damas11111(m): 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2013
AbdH:
shocked
Oh come on! By the time all the singles ask for no one but deols, you will become ready.

State your qualities that you think you've got and good enough to make her want to be ready now.
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by damas11111(m): 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2013
[quote author=deols]@damas11111,

let the search begin!!

[/quot

Contacting each other can be personal. Doesn't have to be known but I think it will be good to let us know of success stories now.
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by damas11111(m): 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
deols: @damas11111,

let the search begin!!

And why are you not ready?
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by deols(f): 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2013
damas11111:

And why are you not ready?

lets leave my matter out of this for now. The S&S should come on board.
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by deols(f): 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2013
AbdH:
shocked

lol..
look elsewhere jorh. grin

You can start as damas11111 suggested. who knows, ur amarya might be lurking around here.
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by kemiola89(f): 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2013
*clears throat* like seriously! Is this online dating real? Wanna see how it unfolds.
Not searching tho.
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by tbaba1234: 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2013
deols:

lets leave my matter out of this for now. The S&S should come on board.

Unless you have decided to stay unmarried, you are definately searching. Maybe not actively but passively.

I say this because if you find someone that fits the bill today, you will get married. You will get ready.

This thread might just be for active searchers
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by deols(f): 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2013
kemiola89: *clears throat* like seriously! Is this online dating real? Wanna see how it unfolds.
Not searching tho.

argh!!!

Not searching ke? ki lo de? Are you married?
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by deols(f): 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2013
tbaba1234:

Unless you have decided to stay unmarried, you are definately searching. Maybe not actively but passively.

I say this because if you find someone that fits the bill today, you will get married. You will get ready.

This thread might just be for active searchers

Are u serious? like u know my mind? angry

I cant be ready today, even if King charming tongue

and you were d one telling us about not searching until we are ready o. which one be passive searching again.

and are you actively or passively on this thread?
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by tbaba1234: 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2013
Deleted
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by tbaba1234: 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2013
I don't have to know your mind, it is human psychology. Even though you are not actively searching for a husband, if you do meet a brother that proposes marriage today and he fits the bill, you might fast track those plans.

The same thing happens to brother.

We plan but Allah is the best of planners.
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by PrinceDudu(m): 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2013
@Deols, isn't funny, i mean you're S but not S and u sometime ago posted the qualities you would like.
Anyway, am just wondering what must have made you change you mind wink
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by olawhizzy(m): 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2013
see guys stalking deols.....lol

abeg deols get married asap so we go hear word.
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2013
any nairalander here in kano? Ok......i am a yoruba guy presently based in kano(job things).........i need a yoruba muslim lady to get serious with.........08067957186
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by AbdH: 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2013
Kamardiran: any nairalander here in kano? Ok......i am a yoruba guy presently based in kano(job things).........i need a yoruba muslim lady to get serious with.........08067957186
All you need is a Muslimah bro...that tribe thing is not an issue.
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by damas11111(m): 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2013
Kamardiran: any nairalander here in kano? Ok......i am a yoruba guy presently based in kano(job things).........i need a yoruba muslim lady to get serious with.........08067957186

^^^ Read and follow the rules brother. Best of luck.
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by damas11111(m): 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2013
damas11111:

Suggest the following format:

Searchers to list the attributes and characteristics they desire in their future partners as:
Age, height, skin complexion, profession/trade, etc.

Then an aspiring opposite sex can determine if those characteristics catch his/her fancy and thereafter make it known to the person.

Sincerely, I am not good at doing this, just that I feel our singles should be mingling with the right persons.
Best of luck to those still in search of the right life partner.

Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by deols(f): 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2013
PrinceDudu: @Deols, isn't funny, i mean you're S but not S and u sometime ago posted the qualities you would like.
Anyway, am just wondering what must have made you change you mind wink

Changed my mind? the qualities stand just like I wrote them. I even added to d list on page 90something of the thread.

btw, na 4 only singles threads u dey show face?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Natural Phenomena Showing The Oneness Of Allah (pics) / Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi / Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.