Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims (3207 Views)

Joining The Bandwagon; Embracing The Single Story / 10 Considerations When Searching For The One From An Islamic Perspective / Making The Angels Write Down Curse Words - Kamal El-mekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by deols(f): 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2013
olawhizzy: see guys stalking deols.....lol

abeg deols get married asap so we go hear word.

hehe! haven't you been hearing word?

never seen u on ds section.

anyways,my inavailability shld allow for word hearing..
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by deols(f): 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2013
tbaba1234: I don't have to know your mind, it is human psychology. Even though you are not actively searching for a husband, if you do meet a brother that proposes marriage today and he fits the bill, you might fast track those plans.

The same thing happens to brother.

We plan but Allah is the best of planners.

but u evaded my question
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by tbaba1234: 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2013
deols:

but u evaded my question

I am a passive seeker now but id be 'active' in a few months in sha Allah.

I would not be doing any seeking on this thread.
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by olawhizzy(m): 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2013
deols:

hehe! haven't you been hearing word?

never seen u on ds section.

anyways,my inavailability shld allow for word hearing..
we no hear word before o..i have a friend who talks about you and he no wan allow me hear word again....

so just get hitched so i can rest....passive reader thats why u no dey see me.
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by deols(f): 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2013
tbaba1234:

I am a passive seeker now but id be 'active' in a few months in sha Allah.

I would not be doing any seeking on this thread.
ok..it is good to know where every1 belongs
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by deols(f): 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
olawhizzy: we no hear word before o..i have a friend who talks about you and he no wan allow me hear word again....

so just get hitched so i can rest....passive reader thats why u no dey see me.

srzly? direct whatever at your friend nah..
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by olawhizzy(m): 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2013
deols:

srzly? direct whatever at your friend nah..

maybe you need to consider my talk also..i have tried talking to him without success...
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by justaqad(m): 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2013
Interesting thread.
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by olawalebabs(m): 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2013
Just as i said earlier, will be watching from afar.
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by deols(f): 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
olawhizzy:

maybe you need to consider my talk also..i have tried talking to him without success...

Are you f3male? You want your friend to yourself? grin

who is your friend btw?
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by damas11111(m): 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2013
So many singles who are not even engaged to anyone yet! But still not interested in seeking their fellow Muslims who might be the answer to their yearning for suitable life partner. Why art thou shy to take the bull by the horn? Everyone is "watching how the thread will turn out from afar". Na wa for una o!
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by olawalebabs(m): 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2013
no mind them. 'Passive hunters'
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by BIGERBOY1: 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2013
Hmmhh...
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by damas11111(m): 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2013
olawalebabs: no mind them. 'Passive hunters'

And you? No. 1 of them. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by deols(f): 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2013
I have had enough fun for a day..

c y'all tomorrow..

by then, make sure u are close by and active wink
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by olawhizzy(m): 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2013
deols:

Are you f3male? You want your friend to yourself? grin

who is your friend btw?

female..never...where in the world do females bare the name wizard?

i got no permission to expose his crush in here... he should be man enough to open up and stop boring me with his tales by moonlight...
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by kemiola89(f): 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2013
deols:

argh!!!

Not searching ke? ki lo de? Are you married?
lolz, still single. Not really in for this online dating ish (tho it might work for some), meanwhile getting married is not my priority for now.
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by AbdH: 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
kemiola89: lolz, still single. Not really in for this online dating ish (tho it might work for some), meanwhile getting married is not my priority for now.
You and deols are the reasons some brothers have not fulfilled half of their deen yet. Help your brothers and post the required profile. May Allah reward you sisters as you do so. smiley
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by deols(f): 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2013
kemiola89: lolz, still single. Not really in for this online dating ish (tho it might work for some), meanwhile getting married is not my priority for now.

Early marriage is good o smiley but I understand your sentiment regarding online dating.

AbdH:
You and deols are the reasons some brothers have not fulfilled half of their deen yet. Help your brothers and post the required profile. May Allah reward you sisters as you do so. smiley

Post your own now..are u scared?? grin
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by kemiola89(f): 6:24am On Apr 07, 2013
AbdH:
hehe! No be my fault. (personal reason) i'm not shunning it out either, it actually on my list but not my no1 for now, i'm sure brothers would understand that. Lolz! Lemme not discourage those that are ready.
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by olawalebabs(m): 7:34am On Apr 07, 2013
kemiola89: hehe! No be my fault. (personal reason) i'm not shunning it out either, it actually on my list but not my no1 for now, i'm sure brothers would understand that. Lolz! Lemme not discourage those that are ready.
if you have a change of mind, i might consider watching from close range. Lol

1 Like

Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by deols(f): 8:49am On Apr 07, 2013
olawalebabs: if you have a change of mind, i might consider watching from close range. Lol

I like ur spirit.
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by maclatunji: 8:58am On Apr 07, 2013
This thread is a good idea but it seems a trifle bit disorganised.

How about people coming out clean. If you know you are ready for marriage or close to it and have someone you really fancy, say it loud here.

The person should respond privately if they are interested and if not they may still respond. If it works out, kindly let us know.

I think this is a more pratical approach. People, if someone says they fancy you, try not to make your response complicated, your response should be one of these 3:

1. Yes

2. No

3. Give me time/space to think about it. Then give minimum time for response.

Advice: Be real in your interactions, don't front and be mindful of your duties to Allah. I have a positive feeling Nairaland Muslim couples will emerge in the not-too-distant future Insha Allah.
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by maclatunji: 9:05am On Apr 07, 2013
OP mentioned my name, so I guess it is only polite to give a response.

The truth is I am not actively searching but I am open to meeting people. I know there are a lot of quality people on Nairaland but many of them prefer to hide. Like Tbaba pointed out, if I meet someone that connects with me, my outlook to marriage would probably change into entering it sooner rather than later.
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by justaqad(m): 11:12am On Apr 07, 2013
Everyone is a passive seeker,
Nobody is searching.
Epic Deception
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by maclatunji: 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2013
justaqad: Everyone is a passive seeker,
Nobody is searching.
Epic Deception

You can break the cycle if it irks you so much. #LOL Seriously, why should anyone lie? You think if I am ready today and there is someone here I want she no go hear am?

People get married every weekend now. Not every Nairalander will come and announce it.
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by justaqad(m): 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2013
maclatunji:

You can break the cycle if it irks you so much. #LOL Seriously, why should anyone lie? You think if I am ready today and there is someone here I want she no go hear am?

People get married every weekend now. Not every Nairalander will come and announce it.

Lol.
Big Mac want me to break down jinx lol.
Ok
Qualities I want (thinking)
So long you are beautiful we can work on other exceptional qualities.
(my kids are my utmost priority)
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by ajibawealt(m): 10:45am On Apr 11, 2013
A muslim male here. I'm currently working and schooling at the same time, but will be rounding up my schooling soon and I'm planning settling down thereafter.

I need a mature, beautiful, homely and working muslim sister with AA genotype, preferrably Yoruba.
Could be a career woman but shouldn't work extra long hours.

She must be religious but not an extremist.

Height - 5'ft plus. I'm 5'11ft
body - Average
Age - 25 - 30

Here's my email ad - gaphcloud@gmail.com
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by deols(f): 11:12am On Apr 11, 2013
justaqad:

Lol.
Big Mac want me to break down jinx lol.
Ok
Qualities I want (thinking)
So long you are beautiful we can work on other exceptional qualities.
(my kids are my utmost priority)

Interesting. Beauty is all a woman needs to raise your children of utmost priority...wetun pessin no go hear shocked
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by deols(f): 11:13am On Apr 11, 2013
ajibawealt: A muslim male here. I'm currently working and schooling at the same time, but will be rounding up my schooling soon and I'm planning settling down thereafter.

I need a mature, beautiful, homely and working muslim sister with AA genotype, preferrably Yoruba.

body - Average
Age - 25 - 30

The email address is good. Others can follow suit and do just that.
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by olawalebabs(m): 11:22am On Apr 11, 2013
ajibawealt: A muslim male here. I'm currently working and schooling at the same time, but will be rounding up my schooling soon and I'm planning settling down thereafter.

body - Average
Age - 25 - 30

Good, we are making progress.
Re: Match-making The Single & Searching Muslims by justaqad(m): 1:05pm On Apr 11, 2013
deols:

Interesting. Beauty is all a woman needs to raise your children of utmost priority...wetun pessin no go hear shocked

That quality alone cannot be camouflaged or cloned. It's in d gene.
Other qualities like character, etc can be learned.
I can tame an abusive woman, etc.
I admire beautiful kids,
I wanna give my kids d same.
I can imagine ur anger, maybe u re just so war-gly (war-war + ugly) lol
No offense. Though.
Dnt question my preferences.
Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strange Reason Why Blacks Are Black / Impermissible To Say Unlegislated Du'a (dhikr) After Prayer (salah) / When Muslims Were Tired Of Fighting, Allahh Said Peace Was Not An Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.