Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce (44525 Views)

Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her / Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) / Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by Monzuur(m): 10:58am On Apr 05, 2013
Omo c car.......but y are those gals on d bonnet?shey na dem get am ni?......dem 4 climp ontop d car and dance azonto....mtcheeew...ota aje gbogbo.....wizkid and u open ur eyes dem dey do dis?....kudos anyway
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by erniok(m): 10:58am On Apr 05, 2013
see fine tiwa.
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by xynerise: 11:02am On Apr 05, 2013
That car worth N100m. Who dash monkey Banana?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 05, 2013
Princeojua: Whizkid with all due respect, I have this to say. Why are you so pompus? I know you bought this Car out of pride. But, congrate anyway. Learn from your mentor Banky W and you will go far. Why can't you buy Houses? A car is a liability. You see why i like 2face? He is calculative/wise. As big as 2face is, he own just Three cars, same with your boss. But as of you, this is the number seven car. I love Davido, Olamide, May D, Yung6ix, Dammy krane, Skales etc. But, I hate you. Yet you're better than them why? Ask 80% guys why there hate you.
bobo ti binu lipsrsealed it's obvious that you're "ultra" poor embarassed
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by modextus(m): 11:10am On Apr 05, 2013
Pweedylipsmoi: Who is dis chidynma, avnt heard of her b4 oooo. Nice ride though
ur on a looooooooooooooooong thing my dear
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 05, 2013
xynerise: That car worth N100m. Who dash monkey Banana?

shattap, e no reach, with $100,000 dollars u get that
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by SailorXY: 11:11am On Apr 05, 2013
I'm sure the actual key is embedded in the remote because this key I'm seeing looks like a padlock sh!it
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by SailorXY: 11:13am On Apr 05, 2013
The price is N50m average, depends on the model sha
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by Ugosample(m): 11:15am On Apr 05, 2013
;DSo many people no pass comprehension for here oh! :PSo many people no pass comprehension for here oh!
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by Ugosample(m): 11:16am On Apr 05, 2013
;DSo many people no pass comprehension for here oh! :PSo many people no pass comprehension for here oh! Didn't y'all see the aspect where it was said that Pepsi rented it? Na wa oh!
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by Booty4me: 11:17am On Apr 05, 2013
Micheal Jackson was once d richest musician he died bankrupt, even sisquo 2day is a broke man, to mention a few, every empire will rise n fall. Better invest 2day cos u won't be loved by d world all your life. A time will come when other musicians will outshine you. Buying big cars does not show your worth! Am happy for u bro! But tomorrow will tell how you spent your today

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by jasper7(m): 11:19am On Apr 05, 2013
Princeojua: Whizkid with all due respect, I have this to say. Why are you so pompus? I know you bought this Car out of pride. But, congrate anyway. Learn from your mentor Banky W and you will go far. Why can't you buy Houses? A car is a liability. You see why i like 2face? He is calculative/wise. As big as 2face is, he own just Three cars, same with your boss. But as of you, this is the number seven car. I love Davido, Olamide, May D, Yung6ix, Dammy krane, Skales etc. But, I hate you. Yet you're better than them why? Ask 80% guys why there hate you.
80% of guys hate him because they are jealous of the baller. what is the problem if he decides to ball big? 2face becomes famous and decides to have seven children from only God knows how many baby-mamas. yet he's calculative and wise. Wizkid turns superstar and buys seven awe-ing cars with God knows how much and somehow wizzy is the bad guy? Typical Nigerian thinking. Valuing money over Morals.
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by Ugosample(m): 11:29am On Apr 05, 2013
Many of the comments posted here are as a result of poverty (both material and mental) what makes you think he's not investing?
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 05, 2013
grin grin
yuzedo: Why would i hustle, sweat and acquire a Rolls Royce and allow two ratchety alangba-looking ghetto babes with their hard, lumpy nyash sit down on the bonnet?? DO YOU WANT TO SPOIL THE ENGINE OF MOTOR I JUST BOUGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!?! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by iamswaggalord: 11:33am On Apr 05, 2013
rolls royce is the beginning of swagger
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by jasper7(m): 11:36am On Apr 05, 2013
Ugosample: Many of the comments posted here are as a result of poverty (both material and mental) what makes you think he's not investing?
ask them oh. I don't understand people at times. Jumping into irrational conclusions
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by creativemusic: 11:41am On Apr 05, 2013
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by tomakint: 11:57am On Apr 05, 2013
I just hope this guy is saving for the rainy days, hmmmnnn, they (all those lau-lau spending musicians) should borrow a leaf from Mike Tyson oooo, because nothing lasts forever especially this there flash-in-the pan, fast-lane LIFESTYLES!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by Meegadough: 11:58am On Apr 05, 2013
pro01: There's no evidence that he "acquired" the car. It's not enough to jump into baseless conclusions because of meaningless pictures and poses. Reminds me of how you people concluded that P Square "acquired" a private jet because they tweeted pictures.

That car looks like a Rolls Royce Ghost. Google the price, then look at Wizkid, and then think again.
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by Frostyzone(m): 11:59am On Apr 05, 2013
To be able to afford such a luxury car which is Rolls Royce ghost, you have to be really rich, because that is one of the most expensive luxury car in the planet earth today. And with all due respect, I don't think Wizzy is a millionaire enough to acquire one.

Maybe he could afford it, but it will set him back financially considerably.

So it might belong to someone else, or simply a rent.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by osifred(m): 12:04pm On Apr 05, 2013
Wizkid (youur age mate if not younger) acquires a rolls royce and you are here looking for a girl to woo

God bless wizkid
God bless me
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by crisycent: 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2013
wow....rolls royce ghost.....nice 1 bruv grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by Policewoman(f): 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2013
Louis007: The Star Boy posted this photo of him holding those car keys on his Instagram page And I see a key for a Rolls Royce and a key for a BMW. He got the BMW X6 a few months back...

He hung out with singers, Tiwa Savage and Chidynma today in UNILAG for the Pepsi tour and the ladies were photographed posing on a Rolls Royce...

OIL PRINCEE..COM

So what? wetin concern me if he decides to buy a Boeing 767?
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2013
pro01: There's no evidence that he "acquired" the car. It's not enough to jump into baseless conclusions because of meaningless pictures and poses. Reminds me of how you people concluded that P Square "acquired" a private jet because they tweeted pictures.

That car looks like a Rolls Royce Ghost. Google the price, then look at Wizkid, and then think again.
9#a people are so gullible this is just celebrity stunting and i remember when psquare private jet controversy came out last year some gullible nairalanders wer bashing anyone who didnt biliv the story only for psquare to come out and debunk the claims telling nigerians that they havent gotten that level

pepsi owns the car not whizkid
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by Yungdamzyl(m): 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2013
chuckdee4: Why do some women not respect guys cars, see how them girls just sat down on the hood of the RR, no be Honda be that o
no be wiz kid get am jo,he wan kill himself?
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by enemmo(f): 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
orlaryhincah2:
Chidinma is Miss Kedike, one of the past winners of MTN Project Fame. You ask our Dear Google 4 more info.

NO This is Chydinma.Guess she sang at Bella Disu nee Adenugas wedding.
This is not miss Kedike
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by enemmo(f): 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
enemmo:

NO This is Chydinma.Guess she sang at Bella Disu nee Adenugas wedding.
This is not miss Kedike

This is Miss Kedike

Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by ashmanpolo: 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2013
Many many Poor men here..da faaack is wrong with y'all. How much be Rolls royce na
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by babakaka(m): 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2013
Tolexander: See how those gurls take the rolls royce pose.
If na wheel barrow, okada or keke napep him buy, none of them go move near am o.
yesoooo coz girls luv u more when ure having
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by phillip001(m): 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2013
from today I no go buy the tape again.
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by Rossikk(m): 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
Rancid, ostentatious display of wealth is a sign of a backward mentality. When will black people grow up? Are they the only race that produce stars? You rarely see white superstars, many who are several times richer than their black counterparts, showing off their BMW car keys and posing in front of their Rolls etc. They reason on a higher level than that. Ours is "hey look at me! I've arrived! I'm a big boy now!" It's just embarrassing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) / ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day / Tania Omotayo Shares DM She Received As Banky W Inspires People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.