Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

what kind of business can i start with #10-15k capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / what kind of business can i start with #10-15k capital (5628 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / 5 Hot Business You Can Start With 10,000-100,000,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

what kind of business can i start with #10-15k capital by Tekkyboy(m): 3:11am On Apr 05, 2013
nairalanders pls ur advise for me is so much needed.pls wot business can i start with a #10-15k capital. Bt I HAVE no interest FOR ONLINE BIZ.[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]
Re: what kind of business can i start with #10-15k capital by Godmother(f): 4:31am On Apr 05, 2013
My dear, I ll advice u to keep off online businesses for now until you really get the hang of them. Online businesses can be risky if you don't know what you are doing. It may take a while for you to make some profits online.

Another thing, there are a LOT of scammers online who who'd gladly take this money from you if you are not careful and smart.

My advice to you would be to find something tangible doing while you still learn more about online stuff. With that amount, you can go into phonecall business and combine with with the sales of recharge cards and with a little patience you will see your capital doubled.
Re: what kind of business can i start with #10-15k capital by justmuhd(m): 7:46am On Apr 05, 2013
Hello,my name is Mohammed hamza..I deal with sales of memory cards and flash drives.(Discounted prices).I sell in bulk that way you can make money off the discount I offer and the regular profit.let me exlain briefly,an 8Gig memory card goes for about 3k to 4k but when you buy in bulk,I sell each for you at 2k each.that way you've saved your self some extra money.look forward to doing business with you.here's a picture below of the memory cards and flah drives.

Re: what kind of business can i start with #10-15k capital by Rexyl(m): 8:11am On Apr 05, 2013
There are many areas of online biz. As you are interested in online wealth you need to identify fields of online investment and training needs to enable you start with anyone of the businesses, if not, a quick rush into it may result in a regrettable exit. Do the diligence study of the program you are interested. If you are not directly in control of the biz and you are interested in what it delivers, do not put more that you can afford to risk. For some good affiliate marketing check this out https://Facebook.com/pages/tr-sambiz/120458204765094
Re: what kind of business can i start with #10-15k capital by Tekkyboy(m): 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2013
much thanks for ur advise@godmother
Re: what kind of business can i start with #10-15k capital by Tekkyboy(m): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2013
i really love dat@mohammed pls can we talk beter on this here?
Re: what kind of business can i start with #10-15k capital by Tekkyboy(m): 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2013
@rexyl i av much interest on web design and hoosting/site flipping,application design,affliate marketing. This are my interested areas in online biz pls HELP
Re: what kind of business can i start with #10-15k capital by justmuhd(m): 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2013
@tekkyboy suree we can talk about it..what else do you want to know?I welcome your questions.
Re: what kind of business can i start with #10-15k capital by Rexyl(m): 5:29am On Apr 06, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
@rexyl i av much interest on web design and hoosting/site flipping,application design,affliate marketing. This are my interested areas in online biz pls HELP

you can follow this thread for a similar experience “Online Biz Domain-what Is Your Greatest Challenge Starting An
Online Business?“
Re: what kind of business can i start with #10-15k capital by sluvy4tune(m): 6:32am On Apr 06, 2013
10--15k Quick and easy suggestion go into bulk sms business
Re: what kind of business can i start with #10-15k capital by Tekkyboy(m): 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2013
@sluvy4tune is dat bulk sms profitable like dat?ao can i get started?
Re: what kind of business can i start with #10-15k capital by freetowns: 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
try and see if this site can help you www.businessdens.com. They might help you find and entrepreneur to invest with. I think the site is free
Re: what kind of business can i start with #10-15k capital by Tekkyboy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
thank you my boss av visited the site but am unable to register bcz am using a mobile browser.pls help me out
Re: what kind of business can i start with #10-15k capital by freetowns: 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
Yeah i experienced the same thing because i didnt have an adobe flash player. I will advise you to try it with your computer as It worked for me with my laptop. I think the company is really doing well for a company that just started in 2013.
Tek%kyboy:
thank you my boss av visited the site but am unable to register bcz am using a mobile browser.pls help me out
Re: what kind of business can i start with #10-15k capital by sluvy4tune(m): 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
@sluvy4tune is dat bulk sms profitable like dat?ao can i get started?

Not a fast flow cash income biz like most folks will tell you, one thing i will tell you is that if you do it right you will definitely make it....atleast at the moment i pay my bills and am comfortable
Re: what kind of business can i start with #10-15k capital by hunkydory(m): 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2013
10-15K is too small to start anything tangible.Buy my ebook and improve your sexlife.
Re: what kind of business can i start with #10-15k capital by Tekkyboy(m): 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2013
sluvy4tune:

Not a fast flow cash income biz like most folks will tell you, one thing i will tell you is that if you do it right you will definitely make it....atleast at the moment i pay my bills and am comfortable
so ao can sm1 start dis bulk sms biz
Re: what kind of business can i start with #10-15k capital by Tekkyboy(m): 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
justmuhd: Hello,my name is Mohammed hamza..I deal with sales of memory cards and flash drives.(Discounted prices).I sell in bulk that way you can make money off the discount I offer and the regular profit.let me exlain briefly,an 8Gig memory card goes for about 3k to 4k but when you buy in bulk,I sell each for you at 2k each.that way you've saved your self some extra money.look forward to doing business with you.here's a picture below of the memory cards and flah drives.
my boss u'av nt being talking wt me for a while and stil need some info 4fm u concerning ds biz.
Re: what kind of business can i start with #10-15k capital by sluvy4tune(m): 5:43am On Apr 08, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
so ao can sm1 start dis bulk sms biz

If you are interested you can call me 08136761319
Re: what kind of business can i start with #10-15k capital by Tekkyboy(m): 7:11am On Apr 09, 2013
sluvy4tune:

If you are interested you can call me 08136761319
ok. but why cant dont u let us talk better here or privately email me(tekkybabao53@gmail.com)
Re: what kind of business can i start with #10-15k capital by Tekkyboy(m): 7:16am On Apr 09, 2013
freetowns: try and see if this site can help you www.businessdens.com. They might help you find and entrepreneur to invest with. I think the site is free
much thanks.like ao much capital can i get b4 i can get an entreprenuer to invest with?
Re: what kind of business can i start with #10-15k capital by Tekkyboy(m): 7:22am On Apr 09, 2013
Rexyl: There are many areas of online biz. As you are interested in online wealth you need to identify fields of online investment and training needs to enable you start with anyone of the businesses, if not, a quick rush into it may result in a regrettable exit. Do the diligence study of the program you are interested. If you are not directly in control of the biz and you are interested in what it delivers, do not put more that you can afford to risk. For some good affiliate marketing check this out https://Facebook.com/pages/tr-sambiz/120458204765094
thanks but i ave my interest in web design/hoosting,web application design,affliate marketing.CN U HELP ME IN DS FIELDS?
Re: what kind of business can i start with #10-15k capital by ifyalways(f): 8:21am On Apr 09, 2013
Do you plan pc designing websites in your local language?, you need to brush up your grammar.

@topic, so far, only the memory card biz appear realistic and in tune with your capital.
Re: what kind of business can i start with #10-15k capital by Tekkyboy(m): 9:39am On Apr 09, 2013
ifyalways: Do you plan pc designing websites in your local language?, you need to brush up your grammar.

@topic, so far, only the memory card biz appear realistic and in tune with your capital.
brush my grammar?are you here to insult or advise me?
Re: what kind of business can i start with #10-15k capital by Okijajuju1(m): 9:42am On Apr 09, 2013
ifyalways: Do you plan pc designing websites in your local language?, you need to brush up your grammar.

Re: what kind of business can i start with #10-15k capital by Tekkyboy(m): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2013
Okija_juju:

hummmmm adv
Re: what kind of business can i start with #10-15k capital by Tekkyboy(m): 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
hummmmm adv
indeed an advise but not construct well
Re: what kind of business can i start with #10-15k capital by Tekkyboy(m): 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2013
hunkydory: 10-15K is too small to start anything tangible.Buy my ebook and improve your sexlife.
hummm i'av had u sir,is it for free?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diasporans Remit $22 Billion In 2017 / Join VIEWPOINT - Get Entertained Watching Videos, Get Paid Without Referrals / What Is A Ibpu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.