Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

The Easiest Way To Get Brazil Visa ? Is It Tourism Or Visitn. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Easiest Way To Get Brazil Visa ? Is It Tourism Or Visitn. (3764 Views)

Some Things You Did Not Know About Brazil / Overstaying In The US On A B1/B2 Visiting Visa..is It Advisable / Easiest Way Of Getting Permanent Residence In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Easiest Way To Get Brazil Visa ? Is It Tourism Or Visitn. by davymen(m): 7:29am On Apr 05, 2013
Pls can any one throw more light on how I can secure brazil visa the easiest way so 2 say. Thr requirements and visa fees . I intend 2 travel 2 Rio later dis year. The information you will share will be highly appreciated. Thanks and God bless
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Brazil Visa ? Is It Tourism Or Visitn. by SAHABAY(m): 5:21am On Apr 07, 2013
Pls aw can 1 process their visa 4 stay nd much thus it cost pls
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Brazil Visa ? Is It Tourism Or Visitn. by justwise(m): 9:22am On Apr 07, 2013
@Dubstic

Stop dropping your number here to be contacted for any visa 'run', if you want to help the poster then do it here.

@davymen Be careful who you are contacting about anything that has to do with money and visa, Dubstic is a visa agent, if i were you i will stay away from him.
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Brazil Visa ? Is It Tourism Or Visitn. by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 08, 2013
davymen: Pls can any one throw more light on how I can secure brazil visa the easiest way so 2 say. Thr requirements and visa fees . I intend 2 travel 2 Rio later dis year. The information you will share will be highly appreciated. Thanks and God bless

Re: The Easiest Way To Get Brazil Visa ? Is It Tourism Or Visitn. by davymen(m): 9:43am On Apr 08, 2013
@ justwise thanks my brother. Thanks soo much for the good job u are doing . And pls if U stil have any helpful info about my initial post , I wll appreciate it the more my brother
justwise: @Dubstic

Stop dropping your number here to be contacted for any visa 'run', if you want to help the poster then do it here.

@davymen Be careful who you are contacting about anything that has to do with money and visa, Dubstic is a visa agent, if i were you i will stay away from him.
. Thanks
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Brazil Visa ? Is It Tourism Or Visitn. by justwise(m): 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
davymen: @ justwise thanks my brother. Thanks soo much for the good job u are doing . And pls if U stil have any helpful info about my initial post , I wll appreciate it the more my brother
. Thanks

My advice to you is to call their embassy or visit there>>>> Plot 257, Kofo Abayomi Street
PO Box 72802
Victoria Island
Lagos
Nigeria
Phone:
+234-1-261-0135
+234-1-261-0136
+234-1-261-0177

And ask for requirements
Re: The Easiest Way To Get Brazil Visa ? Is It Tourism Or Visitn. by davymen(m): 7:43am On Apr 09, 2013
Okay thanks justwise . I do appreciate dat.
justwise:

My advice to you is to call their embassy or visit there>>>> Plot 257, Kofo Abayomi Street
PO Box 72802
Victoria Island
Lagos
Nigeria
Phone:
+234-1-261-0135
+234-1-261-0136
+234-1-261-0177

And ask for requirements

(1) (Reply)

General Russia Visiting Visa Enquiries.!!!(Lets go support Eagles)!!!. / The First Pictures I Took When I Arrived In Brazil(photos) / Sweden Job Seeker Visa: A Complete Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.