Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Is Ncc Fooling Nigerians? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Ncc Fooling Nigerians? (504 Views)

Dstv Must Stop Fooling Nigerians-house Of Reps / Mtn And Their Funny Business Tricks, Who's Fooling Who? / 6000 Mega-watts By December (fg And Poor Masses- Who Is Fooling Who? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ncc Fooling Nigerians? by joncom(m): 8:41am On Apr 05, 2013
I read the other day that NCC is bringing down the cost of interconnectivity among GSM operators from 1st April, 2013. Today is 5th April, calls are still normal. Is it that NCC is fooling us, or that was an april fools joke?
Re: Is Ncc Fooling Nigerians? by Bigcake: 8:53am On Apr 05, 2013
I tink d solution is to send boko boys to them. Why promised in d first place?
Re: Is Ncc Fooling Nigerians? by israel007: 8:54am On Apr 05, 2013
Well I've asked same question and no one seems bothered and that thread died a natural death. Think it was just talk. This is nigeria. Nothing works anyway
Re: Is Ncc Fooling Nigerians? by acidtalk: 9:07am On Apr 05, 2013
This should be the likes of thread to be sent to the frontpage instead of those nonesense up there.
Re: Is Ncc Fooling Nigerians? by israel007: 9:18am On Apr 05, 2013
acidtalk: This should be the likes of thread to be sent to the frontpage instead of those nonesense up there.

If you want to make front page on Nairaland, put up a picture of tonto dike wearing pyjamas or omotola buying recharge card then you'll make front page. Things like this stay on the back page.

Sorry. But life aint perfect

1 Like

Re: Is Ncc Fooling Nigerians? by joncom(m): 10:05am On Apr 05, 2013
israel007:

If you want to make front page on Nairaland, put up a picture of tonto dike wearing pyjamas or omotola buying recharge card then you'll make front page. Things like this stay on the back page.

Sorry. But life aint perfect
...you read my mind perfectl y
Re: Is Ncc Fooling Nigerians? by Pimples(m): 12:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
ђã†̥ about Τ̣̣ђё Number portability that they keep postponing?
Really that body needs †̥ό̲̣̣̣̥ step up their game

(1) (Reply)

Top Earners In Nigerian Government System / Boston Marathon Bombings: Suspects Identified / Teen Paedo Facing Life Sentence For Raping 11-year-old Schoolgirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.