Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

6th And 7th Books Of Moses: Your Views - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 6th And 7th Books Of Moses: Your Views (1060 Views)

Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses - The Power Source For Our Miracle Pastors / The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses....why Were They Not Canonized Into The Bible? / The 6th And 7th Books Of Moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6th And 7th Books Of Moses: Your Views by jhydebaba(m): 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2013
While growing up we heard tales about the 6th and 7th books of Moses, how it was excluded from the bible because it was so powerful. I also heard that when you read the book, u invoke different spirits and one can go mad. It was also believed that you can make money rituals through it, and so on.

Religious scholars, please help out. Has anyone read the 6th and 7th books of moses? Is it true that it is very powerful as to make one mad? Why is it excluded from the bible when we have it in Revelations that no part of the bible must be not removed or added?

These and many more questions are begging for answers.
Re: 6th And 7th Books Of Moses: Your Views by k2039: 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
[size=13pt]There is only one way to find out.
How can I get the book.
[/size]
Re: 6th And 7th Books Of Moses: Your Views by jhydebaba(m): 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
U can get the at spiritual shops but I need response from those who know better.

(1) (Reply)

THE GOD THAT CAN NEVER FAIL - / Pope Francis Named Time's 2013 Person Of The Year / The Reason Why Muslims Become Terrorists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.