Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Recent Joomla Hacking And Poor 9jahost - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Recent Joomla Hacking And Poor 9jahost (1060 Views)

Hacking And Carding Methods Available For Sale!!! / How Airtel Security Flaw Led To Epic Hacking / Please Which It Institute Offers Ethical Hacking And Countermeasures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recent Joomla Hacking And Poor 9jahost by tinko042(m): 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2013
i will like to now how to protect my website from subsequent hacking?? most of my joomla websites i hosted with www.qservers.net has been under attack while 9jahosting.com is a disgrace.
please does anyone have good info on this.joomla designer
I regret using qservers.net and 9jahosting.com
Re: Recent Joomla Hacking And Poor 9jahost by gu7S05: 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2013
tinko042: i will like to now how to protect my website from subsequent hacking?? most of my joomla websites i hosted with www.qservers.net has been under attack while 9jahosting.com is a disgrace.
please does anyone have good info on this.joomla designer
I regret using qservers.net and 9jahosting.com

Now u can see The importance of ur hosting server Network Security!...an attacker targets ur website via ur hosting server after mapping/footprinting and see two options to shell ur server and overide ur account detials,set access in configuration.php,scan ports and $bash_...
My advice to u is that purchase ur hosting from reputable host provider like hostgator.com,kigitalhosting.com,godaddy.com
Change ur name server frm ur qservers domian name cpanel and stop worying abt hackers.
Re: Recent Joomla Hacking And Poor 9jahost by mcfranc(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2013
The issue of site security is a very serious one. Most times the hosting companies are not the ones responsible for the hack of your site. If you use joomla, u probably have left off some very important security measures like changing the default database prefix, or u have used extensions that are porous to attacks. You may consider installing some security extensions on all your joomla site.
Re: Recent Joomla Hacking And Poor 9jahost by PGON(m): 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2013
Both the hosting company and the site owner have great role to play in site security. Crackers try from all angels.

(1) (Reply)

A Sure Way To Make Cash On The Internet...(no Losses) / Want Register User To Add Property From The Front End(problem solved) / Please Help Me Review This Blog...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.