Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested - Crime (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested (61104 Views)

2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs / Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India / 25 Nigerians Arrested In Spain For ‘Sex Trafficking’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 06, 2013
Mr Cork is high on sh..it. All of a sudden after seeing that amount of sh...it I'm not interested in thread anymore. *walks out of smelling thread* Sexkilz I'm in support. Even tho I hate ur azz. All those God forsaken tribalists plsss ban dem all for a decade.

2 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by dotcomnamename: 1:14am On Apr 06, 2013
12 inches!:
Mr Cork is high on sh..it. All of a sudden after seeing that amount of sh...it I'm not interested in thread anymore. *walks out of smelling thread* Sexkilz I'm in support. Even tho I hate ur azz. All those God forsaken tribalists plsss ban dem all for a decade.

1000 likes 4u jor
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Steezz(m): 1:15am On Apr 06, 2013
4 allahs sake wich kind of skunk did cork 2080, smoke dis nite?
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by dotcomnamename: 1:16am On Apr 06, 2013
I see no reason why Sexkillz can't ban this cork sad

If its someone that say the truth, u will ban the person...

So, person wey dey opload poo since deserves not to be banned?
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Roland17(m): 1:18am On Apr 06, 2013
This thread is craving maturity and its seemingly impossible with every post that is being posted and read, a lot of bottled up aggression which i can sincerely sympathize with.

I am begging and pleading with everyone to be civil, if possible, please take down this thread from the front page, its become a shame. i, like many others live outside Nigeria, we all understand and suffer first hand the enormity and severity activities like this do to our already bedridden image as Nigerians, including among'st Africans here.

1 Like

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by IGBOSON1: 1:20am On Apr 06, 2013
claremont:
Exactly! grin

We are hard-working people who refuse to cut corners or indulge in dodgy deals, we are proud of the little we earn from our legitimate work. We also do not have the time or the energy to get involved in tribal bashing and/or 'my father is stronger than yours' debates.

^^^NOISE! Credit card fraud is not una forte.....you guys represent for another type of criminality; and for that una no fit carry last lai-lai. So please don't act so sanctimonious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply)

Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics) / Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" / Mass Burial Of Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau Begins (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.