Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested (61022 Views)

2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs / Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India / 25 Nigerians Arrested In Spain For ‘Sex Trafficking’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 05, 2013
dayokanu: [size=14pt]Hey my fans I have just been released from my Ban on this section for a few hours to respond to my teeming fans

How market all of una? Kedu maka ahia

So you can direct any question and grievances at me

Sexkillz dont ban me ooo
[/size]

Ahia di bad, maka ndi ocha na cha wara wara, jidere ndi Yoruba ndi naija, oge ha gara izu mmanu na ite ofe ooo...

Na how much dem use Bail you and when be the trial ?

2 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 05, 2013
'Punching'. T boy has to see this!
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2013
12 inches!:
I know this yahoo boys and girls. Yes girls. I speak to them and there is little of their mode operations I don't know. The ones in Nigeria, when they hit big they sort out their papers and go abroad for schooling or "hustling". But once a yahoo boy(internet THIEF) always an internet thief. Even if they hammer 50million they'll still want to steal more. They get things freely. I also know they put in a LOT of work and brain work into their fraudulent activities. So when they hammer they feel rewarded. But it is still wat it is stealing. All this argument abt Americans enslave Nigerians so they must do their own back is utter rubbish justification for their nefarious acts or are they the only ones that suffer the effect of slave thread and why do they use the proceeds of their stealing to buy luxury cars for themselves alone. I also blame the U.S system that as made it easy for anybody with a lot of funds and a contact abroad to get into the U.S. Bright students that wnt to study abroad are refused admission based on limited funds while yahoo boys can easily enter the U.S. Yahoo boys going to the U.S is like a fresh start for them because they'll be too much attention on them from their family and other pple and how they came into so much wealth in Nigeria. But unfortunately, a thief will never be satisfied and when they get to the U.S they either turn to fraudsters or accomplices of internet fraudsters in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by oboy3(m): 11:55pm On Apr 05, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:56pm On Apr 05, 2013
damn so many hidden posts. wahala I dey pity the Mods. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Eziachi: 11:57pm On Apr 05, 2013
EzeUche: This is a big shame for Nigerians living in the US.
There is nothing shameful about it- How shameful are Columbians in the U.S about cocaine business? Italians about their Mafia business, Mexican and their child trafficking issues or Russians and their money laundering racketeering?
This Is part of a global crime epidemic, its only that Yoruba often tell us that Igbos love money, while themselves hated it, and that includes Yorubas like IGP Balogun or Erasmus Akingbolu.

8 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 05, 2013
Mr evildoer: Everybody are now no w making sensible comment...MoDz don turn vigilante any illegal post nah 10decade ban like one useless mOd did to me.

LMAO...
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 05, 2013
elkol:

NONSENSE!!! Boiz no go chop and survive when job no dey for Naija abi..
So your surviving must involve stealing from anoda persons hard earned cash rite?
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Eziachi: 12:02am On Apr 06, 2013
dayokanu:

You were asking me a question the other time? Whats your question again
If you knew that I asked you a question, it meant that you knew what the question was.
And why do you quote something of no relevance with you as a reference point?
Deception and I am not falling for it. I am right because, even the above of your quote has disappeared already.
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 06, 2013
12 inches!:

So your surviving must involve stealing from anoda persons hard earned cash rite?

If the person dey gullible.. Why not?!
No be our money GEJ and his ppl dey spend recklessly

1 Like

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by vislabraye(m): 12:07am On Apr 06, 2013
13 pages already.
Crime is exclusive to one tribe. But when will Nigerians stop disgracing us?
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 06, 2013
Damn, lot of hidden posts!
I know this thread will get to 50 pages before breakfast time on Saturday..
Moderators no even get time now to put new post on the front page... Na so dem dey do vigilante on this thread! They should just leave this thread uncensored make dem face another thing...

1 Like

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by dbride: 12:14am On Apr 06, 2013
sheedy407: I neva see EDO STATE name steal bfor or fraud.we are just the best in Nigeria

I agree, you are all over Europe doing your best. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Paschal007: 12:21am On Apr 06, 2013
I dunno why my post was hidden. These mods sef. embarassed
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 06, 2013
Whoa!! This thread has been nuked!!

You lot are killing the banter by hiding the posts - it's just banter! Jheez... grin

I actually enjoyed reading page 1 - 7, and all the posts are hysterical...
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 06, 2013
Don't kill the fun - let 'em give Yoruba people... wink

1 Like

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by dotcomnamename: 12:25am On Apr 06, 2013
elkol: Damn, lot of hidden posts!
I know this thread will get to 50 pages before breakfast time on Saturday..
Moderators no even get time now to put new post on the front page... Na so dem dey do vigilante on this thread! They should just leave this thread uncensored make dem face another thing...

YEs we never see this kind mod on nairaland. Seun must ware of this. sad

Banning people anyhow... If you want to do the boy is good, do it somewhere else na... All u want is promotion from Seun and thats why the ban is too much from Sexkillz... Pray for big promotion, not nairaland mod promotion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (26) (Reply)

Charms Recovered At Pastor's House After Impregnating Girl In Benin. Photo / Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' / Lady Pours Acid On Her Ex-Boyfriend In Akwa Ibom For Dumping Her (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.