Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested - Crime (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested (61095 Views)

2 Nigerians Arrested Over Ice Imported In Fridges And Jackie Chan-branded DVDs / Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India / 25 Nigerians Arrested In Spain For ‘Sex Trafficking’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by tpia5: 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2013
^going to school doesnt mean a person cant be into yahoo yahoo.
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by AlhajiPastor: 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
WELL, THAT'S UR OWN OPINION BUT I WILL STILL TELL YOU 1000 TIMES THAT I DON'T BELIEVE THIS STORY A BIT, THE NAMES ARE FICTITIOUS, THOSE FACES DON'T LOOK YORUBA A BIT.
tpia@:
^going to school doesnt mean a person cant be into yahoo yahoo.

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by yarodin: 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2013
Not surprised at all, these are the same people that will yab others that sell used clothes and spare parts.

2 Likes

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2013
Cheii nnna eeeeh! I don laugh tire
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Classicalman(m): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2013
remark D:

Hmm... you may have a point there... even the nurse too, Oladayo, how are we sure she's not an Igbo lady pretending to live and work with a Yoruba to give the Yoobas a bad name, eh.

You said Yorubas are not known for crime, just curious, what can you tell us Yorubas are known for? And how do Yorubas define crime? Is being a backstabber, double-faced, incest acts and deceit considered crime by the Yorubas? or is it part of their culture... I'll like to know your opinion.

Cheers
They should Just admit that they are their brothers and get on with it. Are Yorubas immune to crime? Na wah o. Sexkills, if u like ban me u hear? I must say the truth always.

1 Like

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by chreldb(m): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2013
Nicepoker: ur bros is involved i know so. I mean the 1 who traveled out last year.

Dude, i be like WTF!!! undecided. U on drugs? grin
Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2013
Lol...so many hidden posts.

Can't wait for the next round of front news stories.

I'm sure an Igbo one would inspire double the pages and much less hidden posts.

Gotta love nairaland cheesy

1 Like

Re: Credit-Card Fraud: 32 People With Nigerians Arrested by EagleNest(m): 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2013
22 out of 32 is roughly 70%. That's too much from one nationality. Does it imply that Nigeria is a training ground for fraudsters?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks / Police Apprehend Suspected Kidnappers Terrorizing Lagos/ibadan Expressway / Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.