Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) (10155 Views)

Top 10 Sexiest Female Vampires / Top 10 Best Nollywood Movies You Watched 2012 / Your Favourite Vampires, Werewloves & Zombies Movies/TV Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
This list is my favorite so please hold your rant. grin grin grin grin You are free to post yours.

Brb with my list.
Re: Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2013
10 David Boreanaz as angel buffy the vampire slayer

What can I say, I have a weakness for good boys. (Believe it or not. grin grin grin grin)

Re: Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2013
9 Daniel Gillies as Elijah Mikaelson the vampire diaries

Probably the most sophisticated vampire ever created.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) by alaoeri: 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2013
Don't forget to add Twilight & Underworld.
Re: Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2013
8 Deborah Ann as Jessica true blood.

Guys take it from me you will love this one. grin If you haven't already watched true blood, start watching it.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 05, 2013
7 James Marsters as Spike buffy the vampire slayer.

One of the best vampire ever created. Many people would be mad at me that he landed at 7 but hey this is my favorite list.

Re: Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2013
6 Kate Beckinsale as Selena underworld.

Such an iconic role.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2013
5 Joseph Morgan as klaus mikkelson the vampire diaries

Word of warning, do not watch the Vampire diaries else you will have no choice but to love this Vampire. OMG I love Klaus. kiss

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) by outrage: 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2013
This list is totally wrong!!

Selen can not be number 6. Selen is number 1 and that's pure fact!

This one that twilight people never make the list, I hope your not saving them for the top spot? Because that's when the list would be trash. No offence

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2013
4 Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen Twilight.

Sorry Twilight haters but I love me some Edward. Again I have a weakness for romantic men and Edward Cullen is the most romantic Vampire ever created.

Sparkly or not, we Love Edward.

1 Share

Re: Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) by outrage: 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2013
^^
Double face palm.
Smh
Re: Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) by dopeJemi: 7:53pm On Apr 05, 2013
alaoeri: Don't forget to add Twilight & Underworld.

TwiLight sucks Like shiiiit mehn
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) by dopeJemi: 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2013
outrage: This list is totally wrong!!

Selen can not be number 6. Selen is number 1 and that's pure fact!

This one that twilight people never make the list, I hope your not saving them for the top spot? Because that's when the list would be trash. No offence

She said its Her 'FAVOURITE'

Its her top 10 List, so wats wrong if she pLaces seLen at no6
Re: Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
3 Alexander Skarsgård as Eric Northman true blood.

Ha!!! One of the most good looking man ever. perfectly sculpted like a sculpture. Hes the kind of man that even hot women look ugly next to. grin grin grin The only reason I watched true blood.

God knows I watched his se..x scene with Sookie 10 times just to look at his unreal long and lean body.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
I have a confession....am in love with a fictional character. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed and he is

2 paul wesley as Stefan Salvotore the vampire diaries
If you hate perfection then you may hate Stafan Salvortore. The vampire with a soul.

Yes I am in love with Stefan Salvotore. He is my imaginary husband. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2013
[size=15pt]Meet the badest of them all. The most good looking, the funniest, the most witty, the most entertaining, the most fearless, the most daring, the most charming, The coolest, the best vampire ever created. Damon Salvotore[/size]

1 ian somerhalder as Damon Salvotore the vampire diaries.

If you don't know this character, you haven't lived my friend. grin Better go get your copy of the vampire diaries on dvd today.

Money back guarantee if you don't like Damon Salvotore.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) by chymystique(f): 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2013
@OP, I so much love dis ur First 3...... Dey r d best and Sexiest Vampires in d Movie world to me Esp Ian Somerhalder. he is D sexiest vampire and I love His bad ass Attitude.lol. So hate et wen E!Channel calls RObert Pattinson Sexiest Vampire wen he looks dumb undecided

And dis is ma Sexy Ian Somerhalder and his twitter avi wink

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) by aadetoyin(f): 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2013
U practically picked every one in Vampire Diaries.

Smh!

Have u seen "moonlight" Mick St. John. U will fall in love cheesy its kinda old sha but very nice and its just one season.
And yeah I love Rob (Edward Cullen) grin
Re: Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) by kay9(m): 2:56am On Apr 06, 2013
*reads thread*
*gags*
*throws up all over thread*
*wipes mouth with thread url*

Ahh, gee... I think the thread looks better now.
Re: Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) by Nobody: 5:17am On Apr 06, 2013
aadetoyin: U practically picked every one in Vampire Diaries.

Smh!

Have u seen "moonlight" Mick St. John. U will fall in love cheesy its kinda old sha but very nice and its just one season.
And yeah I love Rob (Edward Cullen) grin

I have seen moonlight offcourse. Not a fan sorry.

And I didn't pick everyone from the Vampire Diaries. I left katherine pierce, Rebekah Mikaelson, caroline forbes, kol mikaelson, and others out.And they are all good.

You can't blame me though, the vampire diaries have the best vampires.

chymystique: @OP, I so much love dis ur First 3...... Dey r d best and Sexiest Vampires in d Movie world to me Esp Ian Somerhalder. he is D sexiest vampire and I love His bad ass Attitude.lol. So hate et wen E!Channel calls RObert Pattinson Sexiest Vampire wen he looks dumb undecided

And dis is ma Sexy Ian Somerhalder and his twitter avi wink

Yah those three. Damon, Eric and Stefan are the best.

You have good taste dear.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) by SIRcumalot: 9:41am On Apr 06, 2013
Where dracula and lestat dey ?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) by PBeni(m): 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2013
kay9: *reads thread*
*gags*
*throws up all over thread*
*wipes mouth with thread url*

Ahh, gee... I think the thread looks better now.

Go take a nap boy, your opinion doesn't count here!
@op your top 3 is the perfect combo

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2013
P Beni:

Go take a nap boy, your opinion doesn't count here!
@op your top 3 is the perfect combo

You got that right bro.

Hi five cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) by Omobarca: 3:57pm On Jun 04, 2013
nobody mentioned rusell edginton in true blood. The craziest and funniest vampire ever. grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2013
Omo_barca: nobody mentioned rusell edginton in true blood. The craziest and funniest vampire ever. grin

OMG I love him how could I forget him that man is freaking funny and out of his freaking mind. hahahhahaha
Re: Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) by Frosti(m): 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
rokiatu: 9 Daniel Gillies as Elijah Mikaelson the vampire diaries

Probably the most sophisticated vampire ever created.
Aka The Gentleman Vampire
Re: Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) by Z8(m): 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
for me
1.Spike from buffy
2.Daemon salvatore
3.Elijah michaelson
4.Nick st. John
5.Rebecca michaelson
Re: Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2013
Not bad undecided
Re: Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) by Z8(m): 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
Initially I thought true blood wasn't interesting, but from u guys input here I think I will give it another try.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) by ellab(f): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
rokiatu: [size=15pt]Meet the badest of them all. The most good looking, the funniest, the most witty, the most entertaining, the most fearless, the most daring, the most charming, The coolest, the best vampire ever created. Damon Salvotore[/size]

1 ian somerhalder as Damon Salvotore the vampire diaries.

If you don't know this character, you haven't lived my friend. grin Better go get your copy of the vampire diaries on dvd today.

Money back guarantee if you don't like Damon Salvotore.

Hahaha Roki love.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) by ellab(f): 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
rokiatu:

You can't blame me though, the vampire diaries have the best vampires.

Preach!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Wild Wild East- The Brigandry In The Eastern Nigeria Film Industry / Tstv Is Working Very Well With Strong Decoder. / 80% Of Nollywood Films Are Wack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.