Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Tstv Is Working Very Well With Strong Decoder. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tstv Is Working Very Well With Strong Decoder. (10148 Views)

TSTV Is Back As CEO Holds Press Conference And Rolls Out New Deals / TSTV Is Finally Here!!! (pics) / How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tstv Is Working Very Well With Strong Decoder. by runor111: 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2017
Am watching live matches with it.Tstv is showing on my strong decoder, I am watching the matches, use dis frequency 11.088 h 30000.they have added more chennels today.
Re: Tstv Is Working Very Well With Strong Decoder. by omaolowo(m): 11:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
runor111:
I am watching live matches with it. Tstv is showing on my Strong decoder, I am watching the matches, use dis frequency 11.088 h 30000.they have added more channels today.

Yes.
I can confirm your observations - especially if one uses Strong with the HD facility. The output of the pictures is cool

However, this Free To Air, test transmission period will cone to an end once TStv rolls out its decoders. For the meantime, enjoy the facilities, free

1 Like

Re: Tstv Is Working Very Well With Strong Decoder. by teresafaith: 12:01am On Nov 01, 2017
K
Re: Tstv Is Working Very Well With Strong Decoder. by BreezyCB(m): 12:06am On Nov 01, 2017
When Chelsea Players go to church on Sunday and the Priest tells them to open their Bible to ROMAns 3

7 Likes

Re: Tstv Is Working Very Well With Strong Decoder. by emeijeh(m): 12:51am On Nov 01, 2017
Developers don come again!

I wonder how they figured this one out

1 Like

Re: Tstv Is Working Very Well With Strong Decoder. by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:42am On Nov 01, 2017
omaolowo:

Yes.
I can confirm your observations - especially if one uses Strong with the HD facility. The output of the pictures is cool

However, this Free To Air, test transmission period will cone to an end once TStv rolls out its decoders. For the meantime, enjoy the facilities, free
what bird, and position pls
Re: Tstv Is Working Very Well With Strong Decoder. by Kezifils(m): 1:57am On Nov 01, 2017
TSTV just gave its competitors the ammo they will be shot with
Re: Tstv Is Working Very Well With Strong Decoder. by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 01, 2017
teresafaith:
K
Nice dp, you are beautiful
Re: Tstv Is Working Very Well With Strong Decoder. by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 01, 2017
omaolowo:

Yes.

This your TV suppose dey museum

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tstv Is Working Very Well With Strong Decoder. by theNOISEmaker: 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
This your TV suppose dey museum
hehehehehehehehe bro you get bahd mouth oo.. oya show us your own na

1 Like

Re: Tstv Is Working Very Well With Strong Decoder. by kayalcomp: 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
@Op , Please what dish size do you use and which state are you?
Re: Tstv Is Working Very Well With Strong Decoder. by kokoA(m): 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2017
omaolowo:

Yes.

oboy, this your TV sha... lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Tstv Is Working Very Well With Strong Decoder. by Cunninlinguist: 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
emeijeh:

Must you tribalize everything? Developer on top Tstv decoder?
Re: Tstv Is Working Very Well With Strong Decoder. by Nbote(m): 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
emeijeh:

If u weren't so undeveloped and uncivilized u'll have known U could get any transmission with d right transponder and decoder
Re: Tstv Is Working Very Well With Strong Decoder. by nelsonebby(m): 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
omaolowo:

Yes.

nawa for this your TV ooo. lol
Re: Tstv Is Working Very Well With Strong Decoder. by omaolowo(m): 2:17am On Nov 02, 2017
nelsonebby:

grin
Daddy bought it new. That was more than 15 years ago.
It has been very handy. So rugged, too
Most likely that it will go with Jnr when it is time for him to settle and have his own family

The flat screen is permanently fixed and cannot be used for tracking to outside
lipsrsealed

kiss

By the way, what will you say to this 'Flagship'?
Here was the very first Tv Daddy bought in 1976
It was still working well. It went for a 'premature' retirement since it has no UHF Ch 21 - 89
Its available channels were in the VHF Ch 2 - 12
There are no more Tv stations that transmit on VHF channels

In the morning, I shall send the picture of the 10 inch Tatung Table Top Tv
Daddy bought it in Alaba Int in 1978
Apart from using electricity mains, it had a jack for DC 12 volts (Car battery)
Don't let me bore you with tales of our Camp out on Daddy's new site when he was erecting his first building

I assure you we have had cause to be eternally grateful. So nothing much on my colour Tv: I shall safely pass it on to the incoming generation (already waiting on the wings!)
embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Tstv Is Working Very Well With Strong Decoder. by elyte89: 6:41am On Nov 02, 2017
Abeg make una use flat screen advertise dis tstv na

U wan make dstv agent dey laff us

2 Likes

Re: Tstv Is Working Very Well With Strong Decoder. by Ogbenimax(m): 8:36am On Nov 02, 2017
elyte89:
Abeg make una use flat screen advertise dis tstv na

U wan make dstv agent dey laff us

Re: Tstv Is Working Very Well With Strong Decoder. by omaolowo(m): 8:43am On Nov 02, 2017
nelsonebby:

Good morning.
Here is the 1978 TATUNG Tv Table Top set I promised to put up its picture

It still functions (whenever the need arises)
cool

One is not advertising: but rather being grateful for the past years of God's blessings....

1 Like

Re: Tstv Is Working Very Well With Strong Decoder. by patdee: 10:19am On Nov 02, 2017
Good Morning guys, i confirm from a dealer yesterday and he showed me thru HD decoder that TSTV is up and running. people that have started watching it how many bein sport channels do we have now and the fox sports are they up now
Re: Tstv Is Working Very Well With Strong Decoder. by ninoconte(m): 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
Please is this still working and can someone drop a picture showing how to do this on strong decoder
Re: Tstv Is Working Very Well With Strong Decoder. by Wilfem(m): 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2017
ninoconte:
Please is this still working and can someone drop a picture showing how to do this on strong decoder
Yeah, it's still working, and to me, I don't think it's something one can begin to explain pictorially. I'll suggest that you get a good installer to track it for you, using any FTA/Mpeg-4 decoder. I watched Tottenham vs Real Madrid match on bein Sports HD1, using a Qsat decoder yesterday night
Re: Tstv Is Working Very Well With Strong Decoder. by mide8e(m): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
How can it be nail from multi choice or dstv position
Re: Tstv Is Working Very Well With Strong Decoder. by Wilfem(m): 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
mide8e:
How can it be nail from multi choice or dstv position
The 2 positions you mentioned here are to the East. Tstv is using ABS 3' which is to the West.
Hint: Try to track CanalSat first, then input Tstv frequency, and then adjust a bit to the left. You should nail it there.
Re: Tstv Is Working Very Well With Strong Decoder. by efisco11: 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
Pls what type of dish are u ppl using for d Tstv?

(1) (Reply)

The Wild Wild East- The Brigandry In The Eastern Nigeria Film Industry / Top 10 Best Vampires Ever (my Favourites) / Chimamanda's Novel "Americanah" Is Getting A Hollywood Adaptation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.