Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Master Of The Heart. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Master Of The Heart. (671 Views)

Sango Alaafin Of Africa. King Of Kings. Master Of Storms. / Jumma The Master Of All Days. / God Is Neither Religious Nor Scientist But The Master Of Wisdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Master Of The Heart. by lawrenzoo: 7:35am On Apr 06, 2013
Master of the Heart.
Your heart, who created it & who placed it where it is? It is God, he formed it, taught it how to beat, humans will only hurt it but God will never, You know why? Bcause it's his baby. Men can Only break it, destroy and transplant it but God will never do that, but rather he'll create a new heart, remould it and put it in a safe hands. So when you are heart broken, remember, there is a God who cares and can mend a broken heart and you don't have to get it broken before you place it in his hands. Draw it close to him, Love him with it and place it in his hands for safety and see what he'll do with it. Perfect God=Perfect heart=Perfect date=Perfect relationship=A happy home.
Re: Master Of The Heart. by ooman(m): 9:08am On Apr 06, 2013
what about all the hearts your evil god broke when he commanded wars in Old Testament, telling his people to kill and steal other people's land. what about slavery that he supported?

the mind is purest without god in it. The best thing is to move as far away from God as possible.
Re: Master Of The Heart. by lawrenzoo: 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
ooman: what about all the hearts your evil god broke when he commanded wars in Old Testament, telling his people to kill and steal other people's land. what about slavery that he supported?

the mind is purest without god in it. The best thing is to move as far away from God as possible.

My brother, I can see you are heart broken, God loves U, when God created man, he did not mean all those to happen until the devil came in and deceived Men, those battles were wars fought against the children of God, when God created earth, created it for all men to live in it peacefully without segregration until devil brought in segregation. The children of isrealites only warred against those who are totally not of God, who will not allow them live peacefully and captured those who still have a good heart to live in peace with them. The battle started when the isrealites were under pharaohs slavery and because God did not create us for slavery commanded moses to free them with force and from there, they started moving from one place to another in order for them to get to the Promised land, U and I know that it wasn't easy for them to get to the promised land(a specific land) and in order to get to cannan land, they fought those who would not let them have peace.
Oman let me ask you some questions
Who created heaven and earth? It is God.
Who positioned the moon? It is God.
The sun, who taught it to stand there? It is God.
And the Ocean, who told it to only go that far, It is God.
Finally, who created you and I, It is God. My brother, if God created this things for U and I to live peacefully in them, under them and with them, then who am I to say No to you. If I say No to u, God can give you the power and right to take them all away from me, occupy it and allow those who will stay peacefully in it take advantage of it cos he owns it. That is what happened with the issue of isrealites.
Re: Master Of The Heart. by ooman(m): 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2013
your god endorsed slavery and ordered the death of women and children who had pure hearts and told his people to steal their property. Such a god is not worthy of worship.

1 Like

Re: Master Of The Heart. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2013
ooman: your god endorsed slavery and ordered the death of women and children who had pure hearts and told his people to steal their property. Such a god is not worthy of worship.
those people didnt want peace for the children of God
Re: Master Of The Heart. by ooman(m): 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
Segeggs: those people didnt want peace for the children of God

would you want peace for any one who wants to steal your property and kill your wife and kids? put yourself in the position and stop defending this gruesome god of yours.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Modern Day Pastors(my Experience) / Does Christ-centred Relationship Still Exist In Nigeria? / Can You Cast Out Demons With An Ipad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.