Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Beware Of Modern Day Pastors(my Experience) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of Modern Day Pastors(my Experience) (671 Views)

Putting God First: Modern-Day Idolatry Among Christians Today / My Experience At A Church Today Almost Made Me Cry / Popular Present Day Pastors U Know Found In Hell By Divine Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Modern Day Pastors(my Experience) by Nobody: 8:53am On May 17, 2013
I had this friend in 2008,he resigned after a year he was made a Reverend in the Anglican communion,he told me that he was not getting enough cash from the bishops stipend and he is not ready to continue to teach,people were soo disappointed in him as his parents waited for years for his ordination..whilst I was in school,I kept on my communication with him as I cannot abandon him like others did,through the years,he told me he is now a priest with other five persons in onitcha,he also advised I should visit him,but I never did until yesterday,
I know it has been long I saw him last,I decided to visit him to fulfil all righteousness,meanwhile his parents do not remember him anymore because he doesn't call at all,I got to onitcha and called him,he told me to wait for him at a bus park and he will come and pick me before 15 minutes,I wondered why he will want me to wait for him to take a transport to come and pick me,lo and behold,a 4matic mercedes entered the park and he called me,I never knew he was the one,he came out of the car and walked towards me calling me my names,I was shocked,he entirely changed,soo comfortable and I was soo happy,we got to his house and I heard his boys saying "good afternoon Father".we entered his court,everywhere was well furnished. so we started discussing and I realised that the more he talked,the more his phone rang,people where calling him for one problem or the other,but I was shocked when he picked one and the person told him that his car was just stolen,he told the guy to wait,he entered the room,picked up a white handkerchief,placed it on his head and replied the guy saying"is your camry black?"the guy said yes,he said"did you purchase it in november?"The guy shouted yes my lord,he said"your mother and your father died in a car accident in june last year?"The guy was soo shocked and still replied yes my lord"he told the boy to visit him in his office on monday and he should come early and first of all see his secretary,he should also make sure he has 30,000 for a pass to see him,I was sooo shocked when he removed the handkerchief and said to me"my guy you need to be wise,Nigeria is a country that swallows anybody,is either you are rich or poor,thunder fire the generation,"infact I wanted to throw up when I heard this!he then said listen my brother,I love it when I talk to people and they listen,that's why I have to move ahead ahead to get what I want,now please tell me,is there anything I can help you out with?I said please no,he shouted "thunder fire the generation followed by a loud laugh,he called on one of his boys to come and take his handkerchief inside,.throughout my stay with him there,I was sooo uncomfortable until I left. Please my beloved people,I heard him say that prayer is about ones believe,once you pray and believe you will be answered,God will surely answer you....please be very careful how you look for pastors and spiritualists,I have confirmed myself that some are fake,I wouldn't have believed until I experienced this myself,though he gave me 20,000 while I was leaving,I took it and acted like nothing happened,so he won't view me as an enemy,I have never seized to pray since I left his house oh,and I don't even know where I kept the money he gave me but haven't made us of it...please be careful, Thanks and God bless
Note: Meanwhile he didn't say he is a catholic priest"Father",and I confirmed that,I saw his crusade posters,his stickers and banners. He trusted me soo much that I won't reveal this but I have to because people need to know the truth,though I did not call his name..I am a nairalander. Thanks all
Re: Beware Of Modern Day Pastors(my Experience) by sholatech(m): 9:03am On May 17, 2013
Thanks so much for sharing this. It is becoming more real, not only seen on Nollywood. Even the elect can be deceived!
Re: Beware Of Modern Day Pastors(my Experience) by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 22, 2013
Nawa o

(1) (Reply)

Religion Enslaves But Jesus Sets Free / Can You Cast Out Demons With An Ipad / 61st RCCG Annual Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.