Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,974 members, 7,835,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Ibplc Interview Of 4th April (pls Pray For Me) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ibplc Interview Of 4th April (pls Pray For Me) (637 Views)

2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group / Gtb Test Of 4th August Result Is Out,check Here Or Their Site / Zenith Bank Interview Of 4th/july In Their Head Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibplc Interview Of 4th April (pls Pray For Me) by venture08: 9:19am On Apr 04, 2008
I went for the interview but had a brain block and could'nt remember a thing when answering two of the questions asked.I believe this had been my best chance since my job search and i'm about to blow it because of a silly mistake.Please pray for me.
Re: Ibplc Interview Of 4th April (pls Pray For Me) by deljoe: 9:50am On Apr 04, 2008
i was there as well for the interview, such happens once in a while put your trust in God I believe he will single u out
Re: Ibplc Interview Of 4th April (pls Pray For Me) by kjblow: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2008
Don't worry is going to be well. Don't you know that God can turn our errors around for our good?
God is powerfull and there is nothing he cannot do, so just keep praying hard and i know that you will share your own testimony because God will Suprise you greatly. Wishing you all the best.

(1) (Reply)

I'll Be Patient / Be Mcse Certified On Your Own. Get Your Mcse Visual Tutorial Today. / Batch A 2008 Corpers Wanted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.