Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Zenith Bank Interview Of 4th/july In Their Head Office - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank Interview Of 4th/july In Their Head Office (1233 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help / Access Bank Test Of Fri 6th July In Ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Interview Of 4th/july In Their Head Office by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2007
If you took Zenith bank interview on the 4th of this month, pls I will like to know if there isa development. Pls help me out. Thank you
Re: Zenith Bank Interview Of 4th/july In Their Head Office by blueprint: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2007
Was that ur first or second interview?if it's the second,i think u shouldn't be too bothered,you'll soon be called.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview Of 4th/july In Their Head Office by Gbasso: 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2007
I was intervied as and i havent got a hint. I got some sms from Zenith last week friday and was asked to come copporate with calc., Cv and p/port, and credntials other test mterials to kano. I called the Hr to ask why and they told me to ignore the text. i hope it will be well. i remeber completing online form last yr march for thir graduate trainee prog., though am now experienced.
Re: Zenith Bank Interview Of 4th/july In Their Head Office by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 27, 2007
Pls if anyone took the 2nd interview on the 24th july, give me an update
Re: Zenith Bank Interview Of 4th/july In Their Head Office by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2007
Blueprint,
you gave a response to my posting sometime ago, and I m banking on that info; the thing i like talk you if you cud just do me the favour- my no is 08050383824.
thank you
Re: Zenith Bank Interview Of 4th/july In Their Head Office by rhita: 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2007
Hi, I wrote their test on the 17th of july, but haven`t heard from them. I just hope they call soon. sad sad sad
Re: Zenith Bank Interview Of 4th/july In Their Head Office by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 01, 2007
rhita, i pray they will call you. blueprint pls i need info from you my email id is bimboawodapo@yahoo.co.uk.
thanks alot
Re: Zenith Bank Interview Of 4th/july In Their Head Office by ewons1(m): 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2007
dont mind them.the new intakes they absorbed since march are still around waiting to be called up how much more u.
i wud advice u start applying elsewhere pending when they call u.afterall there are better paying banks around like access bk.ciao-ciao wink
Re: Zenith Bank Interview Of 4th/july In Their Head Office by blueprint: 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2007
Hi Bambu, the reason i told you not to bother was because an insider told me that the likelihood of being dropped once one passed the test was slim except one performed very poorly at the interviews.i was to have my first interview on the 4th of july,missed it,i was called again,had 3 interviews and by God's grace,i'll be resuming next week.

(1) (Reply)

It Vacancies In Soi Consulting. Deadline 3rd September 2008. / Oando Invitation / Chams Varsity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.