Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands (25450 Views)

Virgins Let Meet Here. / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / African Babes Are Looking For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by kehindebad(m): 9:45am On Apr 05, 2008
lol, although we would have really loved them to be younger, lol
hope is not lost my dear,
i think your question to them should really be,
"why wait this long aunty?"
anyways you could use a mobile datting service or a matchmaking service
or check,
http://18andabove..com?
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 05, 2008
@poster
I can't fully imagine what you are saying or passing thru. However I think those ladies ( mature ladies ) shouldn't be staying with their married brother. They need to demonstrate some sense of responsibility. That they are not yet married is worrisome but that they are still staying with their brother is very embarrasing ( by my own definition).
Your husband needs to allow these ladies stay alone. Making laws for women about how they are supposed to marry is questionable ( according to u he says his sisters must marry as virgins). I like to marry a virgin and I respect ladies who marry as virgins; but it should be their own conviction and not a law they have to obey.
I think because these ladies are eating free food, paid no rent, use free gas, telephone etc like someone on a full scholarship; they have forgotten they need to be responsible to themselves. Tell your husband that it's high time they left your family and be on their own. Infact I am begining to question their perception of life. They shouldn't even want to stay with their brother once he is married.
Well I pray they get married soon if they still want to anyway. But their attitude towards the whole stuff is very questionable.

WISHING THEM ALL DA BEST!
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by brownbonno(m): 10:47am On Apr 05, 2008
@Poster,

I have a good news for you.I spoke with a friend and he is interested in the younger one.
He is recently divorced,no kids yet.He lives in Europe,a christian but not religious.He want to initial a contact but nedd to see her photo.
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by leemax: 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2008
na waoooah, dis one don entar domurage, they need diverance, as soon as possible, they can
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Dreloaded(f): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2008
can't fully imagine what you are saying or passing through. However I think those ladies ( mature ladies ) shouldn't be staying with their married brother. They need to demonstrate some sense of responsibility. That they are not yet married is worrisome but that they are still staying with their brother is very embarrasing ( by my own definition).
Your husband needs to allow these ladies stay alone. Making laws for women about how they are supposed to marry is questionable ( according to u he says his sisters must marry as virgins). I like to marry a virgin and I respect ladies who marry as virgins; but it should be their own conviction and not a law they have to obey.
I think because these ladies are eating free food, paid no rent, use free gas, telephone etc like someone on a full scholarship; they have forgotten they need to be responsible to themselves. Tell your husband that it's high time they left your family and be on their own. Infact I am begining to question their perception of life. They shouldn't even want to stay with their brother once he is married.
Well I pray they get married soon if they still want to anyway. But their attitude towards the whole stuff is very questionable.

Exactly.
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by websmillio(m): 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2008
Hi,
You must post their profiles in a dating web site.
This place is for gossip, see how people are posting answers.
Good God will give them each a loving family soon.
cry
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by 4Play(m): 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2008
Nossycheek is just having a laugh.
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by frgy1: 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2008
na waa o. i pity this gals if na true.wonder wats wrong.
but there's this medical condition ,dont know what its called.it the state where the vaginal opening is not large enough to accommodate an erect penis.
may be den don try try try , e no enter ni.
nairaland men !!! any one of you with small ,
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by frgy1: 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2008
error
na waa o. i pity this gals if na true.wonder wats wrong.
but there's this medical condition ,don't know what its called.it the state where the vaginal opening is not large enough to accommodate an erect penis.
may be den don try try try , e no enter ni.
nairaland men !!! any one of you with small ,
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by nazzyon(m): 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2008
[size=30pt]50 YEAR OLD VIRGIN LOOKING FOR A GIRLFRIEND.[/size]

Mail me: nazzyon@0.com.ng
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Glennkluz: 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2008
u've stayed with them for a while now , do u think they are responsible and ready to be in that marriage situation?
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by chrisoml(m): 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2008
This just reminds me of the two Marge's sisters in The Simpsons (Selma & Patty) grin cheesy and I pray to God that they would sure find whatever they are looking for in marriage.
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by mekaboy(m): 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2008
ha ha ha,

My sister , you are in the right place, and guess what, you have found the right one for one of them, i will marry one or two of them , and i am happy i am an igbo man.

But these are the condition .

1, either of them should understand that they are going to pay my groom price this time.

2, i think i prefer the one that wants to open a shop for baby stuff i hope its big .

3, they will come to meet my parents and elders.

4, they will take care of my traditional marriage.

5, they will pay for all the clothes that my ASHEBI guys will wear.

6, they will take care of all the list my elders will give them.

7, my present their bank statement , and ensure that they have sufficent funds to take care of our family for at least 1 year if i am not working.

8, be willing to provide capital for me to start a business of my own and this will not be less that 1.5m.

9, ofcourse i will need a good car, i will manage tokumbo, but it should be either a toyota camry or honda iv-tech.

10. she will never ask me why am i back home late .

If you feel that any of them will be willing to pay my groom price, then let me know for more details.

they better not tell me to give them time to think about it, because time is not on their side, what ever they do they should do it fast. remember from todays statistics that the ratio of women to men is now 1man to 1000 women.

So i hope u know an opportunity when u see one.

Please hurry up in the decision making, time is money, the more time they waste the more my groom price increases.

Thanks.
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by deuce(f): 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2008
this is a whole new level of high cheesy
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by ayexel: 12:11am On Apr 06, 2008
The question is did u seek their opinion b4 posting there matters on nairaland.May b it is their wish to remain single and virgins who knows.Virgin at their age is a little bit scary to guys.Guyz am I speaking ur mind?
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by 2rez: 12:35am On Apr 06, 2008
wonders shall neva end.Na different peeps from different planet dey this world.If imay ask, se na manifesto or propangada we go call this?Wats da proof dat dey are truely virgins and wetin them do 2 u to av warranted all these.?Anyway sha,may God give 'em their Mr right respectively.Am sure ur hussy aint aware of this odawise, u would be so sorry 4 urself.Think 2ce b4 u act, It's well.lol
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Dreloaded(f): 3:29am On Apr 06, 2008
chrisoml:

This just reminds me of the two Marge's sisters in The Simpsons (Selma & Patty) ;

Lmfao. At least those two dont live with Marge so they are still a little bit better.
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by dulamania: 3:45am On Apr 06, 2008
Are these ladies still available
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by daywalker7: 11:01am On Apr 06, 2008
Kai!!!! the 2old school sisters specifications are unchewable
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by SignorZax: 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2008
I for marry the both of them but as you say them be virgins, I de fear say dem no go sabi f**k.
Honestly, I prefer older women, especially, if the two go go for the price of one.
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Dreloaded(f): 6:04pm On Apr 06, 2008
What's the point of asking for a vorgin if you want someone who knows how to "fuk"

Do you people even know what you are saying most of the time?
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Cadet(f): 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2008
LOL.
That's why men are not God.
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by ariblaze(m): 11:27pm On Apr 06, 2008
a  39 YEAR OLD

Virgin?
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Saddam: 12:34am On Apr 07, 2008
Hw do u confirm they are still virgins

Do u have a rope round their waist u use in monitoring them,

lol

Them go don chop koboko tire
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by spoilt(f): 1:54am On Apr 07, 2008
i was going to ask how she's sure they are still virgins.  grin
i would never put my neck on a guillitine to vouch for anyone. even the ones who make a big show of being prudes.
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by na2day2(m): 9:19am On Apr 07, 2008
did u say virgins? please, bring both of them, i will carry them go. i get shop for dubai, virgins sell pretty easily there grin grin grin grin

on a more serious note, if they are truly virgins, i must commend them. but why the "peace" line, that got me thinking sha
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 07, 2008
Na wah oh!!!!!!!! Naija's una nor like good thing at all at all.
Una want marry virgin see una see virgin na una dey give conditionz.
For the ladies I commend u girls for keeping yourself that Long and beleive me God will give your gurls a perfect guy who will treasure u.
Shekena!!!
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by annoited(m): 11:23am On Apr 07, 2008
one needs a virgin for a wife but not at all cost
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by nossycheek(f): 11:53am On Apr 07, 2008
Some of the responses to this thread are really absurd. Imagine some people saying that being a vigin at a certain age is an indication that something is wrong somewhere or lack of opportunity. And all the virgin  seekers of nairaland have suddenly gone asleep.
ayexel:

The question is did u seek their opinion before posting there matters on nairaland.May b it is their wish to remain single and virgins who knows.Virgin at their age is a little bit scary to guys.Guys am I speaking your mind?

Seeking their opinion? How?
Did I mention names and who said they don't want to get married when they are not nuns? It is just a matter of meeting the right person and not being made an easy lay. I cherish my sisters-in-law for being chaste for so long, it is just that the right men seem not to come their way and need not be mocked. May be I should have gone to match making clubs instead of here where every issue is mocked and castigated.

And the number of viewers and responses are attestations of how obsessed with the V issue. Some of them lost theirs at age 9 and here they are mocking chastity
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by akara(m): 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2008
Nne take am easy o, when you bring your issues to the the public (naiaraland for that matter), what do you expect.
People are free to air their views and in between, their are those who have shown concern and interest.
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by kempo(m): 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2008
PLease i am not intrested ooo!!!!! for those of you interested, you should not waste more time before marrying them because they will soon reach menopause. You can even skip white wedding and do it after delivery because na only one she go fit born
Re: Matured Virgins: Looking For Husbands by marosky(m): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2008
don't you think that those babes ,sorry i mean those women need deliverance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Group For Single Working Class Guys & Matured Ladies / I Need A Boyfriend Please Help / One Of The Most Beautiful Teen On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.