Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:42 AM

Tonto Dikeh With Her Fans (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh With Her Fans (Picture) (25703 Views)

Photo Of Tonto Dikeh With Her In-laws / Tonto Dikeh With Her Dogs (Pictures) / Family Picture Of Tonto Dikeh With Her Siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Fans (Picture) by TruthTella(m): 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2013
mc~evans:

She became more relevant after Goldie's sudden demise. cry

No, she became more relevant after Seun fell in love with her and asked NL mods to always put her news on front page.

Word of advice to all Nairalanders that want their threads to reach front page; Look for any tonto dike news, whether she is just walking on the road o, whether she went to the market o,whether she just siddon dey look sef, sufa na tonto dike dey do am, make you take the thing start thread and that thread go enter front page.
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Fans (Picture) by Osrachingy(m): 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
obadiah777: ANYMORE THREADS ABOUT TOTO DEKE ON THIS SITE AND I WILL JUMP OUT OF A FIVE STORY BUILDING

Depends On which floor u wanna Jump from
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Fans (Picture) by Regiblinkz(m): 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2013
KingPradas: the crowd wasnt for tonto dikeh. Do you think she could actually pull out this crowd ?
can ƔφU̶̲̥̅̊?
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Fans (Picture) by Win95: 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2013
Osrachingy:

Depends On which floor u wanna Jump from
I'll suggest the 5th floor
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Fans (Picture) by seyilabi(m): 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2013
grin grin

Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Fans (Picture) by mayorbaron(m): 1:41pm On Apr 07, 2013
Em all haterz should go chop stone..
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Fans (Picture) by Pontaboki: 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2013
Which Fans,no be Alvan Ikoku Fed. College of Education Owerri be that.This one Na fan?
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Fans (Picture) by johnstar(m): 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
which fan, shay na standing fan or sily (cilling) fan, shay knw b al dis ppl dey yaba left
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Fans (Picture) by TableLeg(m): 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
Fu...cking dumb moderator .... Fuc...k you and the crap you keep sending to the front page from this section!!
ODE
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Fans (Picture) by 360command: 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2013
which of her fans b dat, na music or movies ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Fans (Picture) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2013
I only like the fact that she looks fit, good to know she's been working out. *:-)*
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Fans (Picture) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 07, 2013
obadiah777: ANYMORE THREADS ABOUT TOTO DEKE ON THIS SITE AND I WILL JUMP OUT OF A FIVE STORY BUILDING

You are seriously a mentally deranged man . undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Fans (Picture) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

You are seriously a mentally deranged man . undecided
I KNOW grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Fans (Picture) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
obadiah777: I KNOW grin grin

Good! !maybe you should try visiting a professional one of these days .Good luck!
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Fans (Picture) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Good! !maybe you should try visiting a professional one of these days .Good luck!
THE PROFESSIONAL NEEDS TO VISIT ME. THE PROFESSIONAL IS THE ONE WHO NEEDS THE MENTAL EVALUATION. TO BE EGOCENTRIC ENOUGH TO THINK YOU CAN MENTALLY RE-ARRANGE A PERSONS MIND REQUIRES YOU TO BE A BELLIGERENT EGOCENTRIC MANIAC. HE THE ONE NEED TO SEE ME SO I CAN CURE HIM OR HER. THE PROFESSIONAL THAT IS sad

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Fans (Picture) by vmonyoue: 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2013
lol Good for her. Level don change for toto abi na Tonto Dicke coollol
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Fans (Picture) by Elgaxton(m): 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2013
Tonto Dike Happens to be the only Nigerian Celebrity that understands that it takes HAVING FANS to truly be a celebrity. Others know not, so they bask in their ego...
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Fans (Picture) by sunny4life(m): 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
Oh......my t.ot.o di.,c,k.....sory tonto dike has made d front page again.More grease to your t.o.to jare.As for haters......make una go hug transformer......lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Fans (Picture) by razznaija(f): 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
#Superstarthings, but her hair is always f@ck3d up though.
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Fans (Picture) by mrofficial2(m): 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2013
naijathings:

what about funeral professional mourners and weepers?

grin grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Fans (Picture) by Badassniggga(m): 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2013
Orikinla: [size=28pt]RENT A CROWD UNLIMITED grin

WE SPECIALIZE IN GENERAL SUPPLY OF CROWDS AT ALL OCCASIONS AND EVENTS.

THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES ARE IN STOCK:

1. AREA BOYS AND AREA GIRLS.
2. BORED AND TIRED SCHOOL CHILDREN AND ADULT STUDENTS.
3. JOBLESS AND HUNGRY NIGERIANS.
4. PROFESSIONAL CLAP AND "PATEWO" PRAISE SINGERS.
5. POLITICAL ZOMBIES AND SYCOPHANTS.[/size]

Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Fans (Picture) by Chinatownm(m): 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
naija we no get any other job than to criticise
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Fans (Picture) by hockeyboy: 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2013
Send free sms to any network just remove the space and copy to your browser

http:// ./4had
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Fans (Picture) by ProfOwah(m): 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2013
it s well ooooooooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Fans (Picture) by idontgiveafuck(f): 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
cyril83: Rest in pieces.

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
nairaland una dey craze oh... i don laugh tire
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Fans (Picture) by MrUzo: 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2013
mr.official2:

grin grin grin
My brother I jst read your signature. It also has happened to Mee too, I one time had a username called "Mukina Garry" but the so called mukina 2(seun) banned that username til 2016... I wonder what offence is it to have a username as that.. Atleast Mukina2 and Mukina.Garry are just not the same.. NL tire me oo. grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Fans (Picture) by scobaba: 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2013
KingPradas: the crowd wasnt for tonto dikeh. Do you think she could actually pull out this crowd ?

No, na u pull d crowd.
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Fans (Picture) by joelbaba: 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2013
wahala dey oooooooooooo. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Fans (Picture) by turawafett(f): 11:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
na waoh....
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Fans (Picture) by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 08, 2013
O MY GOD.... This aint any crowd. This is IMO state university. I was actually there to visit a friend of mine dat day and it happened that Tonto was shooting a movie scene that day in the uni. FANS MY FOOT!
Re: Tonto Dikeh With Her Fans (Picture) by blackbeau1(f): 8:43am On Apr 08, 2013
@ op,na now wey u know say she be big girl? Loved by some,hated by most but hey,dats what being a big girl means

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father's Day: Uche Jombo Shares Cute Photo Of Her Husband & Son / Picture Of Thin Tall Tony And His Children / Dbanj Rocks Kube Cap At The Arise Fashion Week 2018(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.