Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

The Impact Of Not Announcing One's Home Coming From A Trip. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Impact Of Not Announcing One's Home Coming From A Trip. (1438 Views)

What It Is Like Coming From A Poor Background, And The Way To Succeed In Life. / The Impact Of A Broken Home On A Child / The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Impact Of Not Announcing One's Home Coming From A Trip. by kenraj(m): 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
I have been wondering if this has given anyone a thought of ones homecoming from trip , most especially abroad to your spousspouse,fiance, parents or siblings . I am a living example where my wife picks quarrels with me if i don't inform my mom dat am coming home from my base claiming they l term her a bad wife or if i don't tell her also, she claims she s not important to me any longer.

Please share your experiences and what you feel is not right about my actions.
Re: The Impact Of Not Announcing One's Home Coming From A Trip. by jhydebaba(m): 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2013
hEaRtBrEaK
Re: The Impact Of Not Announcing One's Home Coming From A Trip. by Kingslaw(m): 11:39pm On Apr 06, 2013
My brother,we are africans¤
all your actions are right.but4me,I only inform my mum when i thinks its important.

1 Like

Re: The Impact Of Not Announcing One's Home Coming From A Trip. by kenraj(m): 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2013
There is nothing to be heart broken about. but i think you must have your reasons anyway.
Re: The Impact Of Not Announcing One's Home Coming From A Trip. by drnoel: 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
Kingslaw: My brother,we are africans¤
all your actions are right.but4me,I only inform my mum when i thinks its important.
o boi, I dont tell anybosy joo. I just enter plane and giri giri bamm am there. If them happy, fine, if them no happy, them sorry i can´t help it.
Re: The Impact Of Not Announcing One's Home Coming From A Trip. by Exponental(m): 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
If u need to know where I am, ask my fiancee. This has been d order before we got engaged. Even if she cheats, I would rather prefer I dont see her cheat.
Re: The Impact Of Not Announcing One's Home Coming From A Trip. by obyikye(f): 10:13pm On Apr 07, 2013
Its very important your spouse knows your where about.
Re: The Impact Of Not Announcing One's Home Coming From A Trip. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2013
Op, stick to yur decisions... It's very risky telling whosoever be it wife, family or frnds, yur due date of arrival.. Due to excitement the news will indirectly get the wrong ears and u know what that means?.. One has to be careful of such things... Odikwa very risky!
If am the one, am saying nada.!..my spouse can do same if he wishes... It doesn't stop me loving or trusting him.
Re: The Impact Of Not Announcing One's Home Coming From A Trip. by tpia5: 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
kenraj: I have been wondering if this has given anyone a thought of ones homecoming from trip , most especially abroad to your spousspouse,fiance, parents or siblings . I am a living example where my wife picks quarrels with me if i don't inform my mom dat am coming home from my base claiming they l term her a bad wife or if i don't tell her also, she claims she s not important to me any longer.

Please share your experiences and what you feel is not right about my actions.

why should nlers tell you what is right or wrong about your actions?

are you committing crimes?

as per topic, you know your reasons for not telling your wife or mum of your movements. Your choice, your life.

nlers arent there with you to know what your situation is.

for others who are travelling and are concerned about safety issues or attacks from other elements, lift your situation up to God.

its not advisable to broadcast your travel plans, but if you're the type who cant keep things quiet, then pray abi wetin make person talk.

nobody can go before their time and nobody can stay past their time.

eo.
Re: The Impact Of Not Announcing One's Home Coming From A Trip. by kenraj(m): 11:25am On Apr 09, 2013
Amelian: Op, stick to yur decisions... It's very risky telling whosoever be it wife, family or frnds, yur due date of arrival.. Due to excitement the news will indirectly get the wrong ears and u know what that means?.. One has to be careful of such things... Odikwa very risky!
If am the one, am saying nada.!..my spouse can do same if he wishes... It doesn't stop me loving or trusting him.

You re very correct. At least,even if i don't inform my wife , which i do occasionally,i still in av nowhere to go than my own apartment where she is both in my absence and presence.
Re: The Impact Of Not Announcing One's Home Coming From A Trip. by kenraj(m): 11:30am On Apr 09, 2013
[quote author=tpia@]

why should nlers tell you what is right or wrong about your actions?

are you committing crimes?

as per topic, you know your reasons for not telling your wife or mum of your movements. Your choice, your life.

nlers arent there with you to know what your situation is.

for others who are travelling and are concerned about safety issues or attacks from other elements, lift your situation up

Am not asking for opinions or advise from nairalanders ,rather am just sharing my experience which i wanna share others also. And moreover it's been my principles as far back i was in secondary school (NMS).

its not advisable to broadcast your travel plans, but if you're the type who cant keep things quiet, then pray abi wetin make person talk.

nobody can go before their time and nobody can stay past their time.

eo.

Am just sharing experience and i would love 2 share others also and moreover it's been my principles way back in secondary school (NMS), where i would just storm home during holidays and it developed with me thru my university days also.
Re: The Impact Of Not Announcing One's Home Coming From A Trip. by somebody(f): 11:32am On Apr 09, 2013
Huh.....its only on nairaland that I read that people are scared of their wife, mother etc. It would be very strange to me if my husband does not tell me the day he is getting on a flight. When I travel, I tell my husband, siblings, parents and close friends...not a big deal.
Re: The Impact Of Not Announcing One's Home Coming From A Trip. by kenraj(m): 11:37am On Apr 09, 2013
somebody: Huh.....its only on nairaland that I read that people are scared of their wife, mother etc. It would be very strange to me if my husband does not tell me the day he is getting on a flight. When I travel, I tell my husband, siblings, parents and close friends...not a big deal.

Sure it's not a big deal bush it just have to be the policy you created for yourself overtime. Also,i never indicated that it's all d time i don't inform my spouse,just once i did it with a reason and she took it personal.
Re: The Impact Of Not Announcing One's Home Coming From A Trip. by somebody(f): 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
kenraj:

Sure it's not a big deal bush it just have to be the policy you created for yourself overtime. Also,i never indicated that it's all d time i don't inform my spouse,just once i did it with a reason and she took it personal.
Yes, i would take it personal and it is a big deal not informing people close to you. Its very strange to me that you wou;dn't inform her. The only time my husband hasn't informed me about his travel plans, he was trying to surprise me for my party and we weren't even married. That is the only time I will excuse it.
Re: The Impact Of Not Announcing One's Home Coming From A Trip. by kenraj(m): 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
somebody:
Yes, i would take it personal and it is a big deal not informing people close to you. Its very strange to me that you wou;dn't inform her. The only time my husband hasn't informed me about his travel plans, he was trying to surprise me for my party and we weren't even married. That is the only time I will excuse it.

I leave you to your opinion which mine stands also.. wink
Re: The Impact Of Not Announcing One's Home Coming From A Trip. by somebody(f): 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
kenraj:

I leave you to your opinion which mine stands also.. wink
Well, you asked - didn't you? If I were you wife, I would feel you don't trust me.
Re: The Impact Of Not Announcing One's Home Coming From A Trip. by baby124: 12:57pm On Apr 09, 2013
Kidnapping grin. You are afraid of being kidnapped or robbed. Kokoro ton je efo, inu efo lowa!

You shouldn't go anywhere without telling your wife, cause if you go missing people will blame her. Your parents will understan sha because your safety is paramount to them.
Re: The Impact Of Not Announcing One's Home Coming From A Trip. by kenraj(m): 4:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
somebody:
Well, you asked - didn't you? If I were you wife, I would feel you don't trust me.

TRUST? Only GOD is to be trusted and moreover that was d time1st and only time i came unannounced .
Re: The Impact Of Not Announcing One's Home Coming From A Trip. by kenraj(m): 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
baby_123: Kidnapping grin. You are afraid of being kidnapped or robbed. Kokoro ton je efo, inu efo lowa!

You shouldn't go anywhere without telling your wife, cause if you go missing people will blame her. Your parents will understan sha because your safety is paramount to them.

Kidnapped? Lailai ... just taking precautions. wink
Re: The Impact Of Not Announcing One's Home Coming From A Trip. by somebody(f): 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
kenraj:

TRUST? Only GOD is to be trusted and moreover that was d time1st and only time i came unannounced .

shocked - you don't trust anybody but GOD? Interesting, I learn something new everyday.
Re: The Impact Of Not Announcing One's Home Coming From A Trip. by kenraj(m): 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
somebody:

shocked - you don't trust anybody but GOD? Interesting, I learn something new everyday.

Good to know wink

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Test (adult's Only) / Two-year Old Girl Was Kicked To Death By Mother's Boyfriend... / Woman Caught Grinding Her Husbands Friend In Hotel Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.