Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Strange : Watch All 11 Minutes Of This Video Clip And Provide Feedback - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strange : Watch All 11 Minutes Of This Video Clip And Provide Feedback (980 Views)

Muslims Provide Security For Christians At Christmas Service In Kaduna / Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) / Watch This Clip And Critique It: Angel Caught On Camera! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange : Watch All 11 Minutes Of This Video Clip And Provide Feedback by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 07, 2013
Re: Strange : Watch All 11 Minutes Of This Video Clip And Provide Feedback by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 07, 2013
Re: Strange : Watch All 11 Minutes Of This Video Clip And Provide Feedback by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2013
^^^^^^^

In this latest video, we see Methodist , Lutheran, baptist and evangelical presidents among others , paying homage to the pope and in some cases bowing before him.

Brethren, be warned, the christian is here and has been for over a thousand years, the final Antichrist is here and ready to be revealed, it is mainly ISLAM though ISLAM is also Antichrist , it is not Obama or some other crazy idea, it is in the church and even the elect are being deceived.

In the upper Video, Billy Graham who I once respected says anyone can make heaven even when they do not accept the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Stop following MEN, read your bible, ask for wisdom.
Re: Strange : Watch All 11 Minutes Of This Video Clip And Provide Feedback by amanda2013(f): 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
trash as usual. U cn neva win ds ur evil battle against the church.

1 Like

Re: Strange : Watch All 11 Minutes Of This Video Clip And Provide Feedback by amanda2013(f): 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2013
smh trash as usual.
Re: Strange : Watch All 11 Minutes Of This Video Clip And Provide Feedback by tobechi74: 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
frosbel: ^^^^^^^

In this latest video, we see Methodist , Lutheran, baptist and evangelical presidents among others , paying homage to the pope and in some cases bowing before him.

Brethren, be warned, the christian is here and has been for over a thousand years, the final Antichrist is here and ready to be revealed, it is mainly ISLAM though ISLAM is also Antichrist , it is not Obama or some other crazy idea, it is in the church and even the elect are being deceived.

In the upper Video, Billy Graham who I once respected says anyone can make heaven even when they do not accept the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Stop following MEN, read your bible, ask for wisdom.
as an alter boy, i bow before my fellow alter boys.does it hurt u, go hug transformer.
Re: Strange : Watch All 11 Minutes Of This Video Clip And Provide Feedback by Rich4god(m): 12:08am On Apr 08, 2013
tobechi74: as an alter boy, i bow before my fellow alter boys.does it hurt u, go hug transformer.
lol....
Dont knw when oga Fro will learning how to differentiate respect from worship.
Re: Strange : Watch All 11 Minutes Of This Video Clip And Provide Feedback by italo: 9:19am On Apr 08, 2013
So now it is not only Catholics that are worshiping the pope, even other religion's leaders are?

May God help this man, Frosbel.
Re: Strange : Watch All 11 Minutes Of This Video Clip And Provide Feedback by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 08, 2013
tobechi74: as an alter boy, i bow before my fellow alter boys.does it hurt u, go hug transformer.

Please tell me where the nearest and most powerful transformer is from my location, I will love to hug it. grin grin grin
Re: Strange : Watch All 11 Minutes Of This Video Clip And Provide Feedback by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
They were just bowing down to their mother HARLOT.
Re: Strange : Watch All 11 Minutes Of This Video Clip And Provide Feedback by Johnchike(m): 1:40pm On Apr 10, 2013
frosbel:

Please tell me where the nearest and most powerful transformer is from my location, I will love to hug it. grin grin grin
I don't think transformers are in hell, but if there are, kindly hug the nearest one since u're close to hell. The Church is now the anti-Christ? Haba.
Re: Strange : Watch All 11 Minutes Of This Video Clip And Provide Feedback by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2013
I appreciate your advice smiley
Re: Strange : Watch All 11 Minutes Of This Video Clip And Provide Feedback by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2013
Pope,Jewsus,God = BULLSHHIT!

Anyone involved in any form of mind controlling religion is on a long thing.

(1) (Reply)

Incense, Dhoop, Agarbatti & History / If Muslims Are Not Idolators. . / Driving Force Behind Greatness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.