Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Watch This Clip And Critique It: Angel Caught On Camera! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch This Clip And Critique It: Angel Caught On Camera! (3283 Views)

Angel Caught On Camera In Ghana - The End Time Is Here. / Angel Caught On CCTV Saving A Man From An Accident / Camilla Mberekpe Channels An Evil Spirit On Emmanuel TV (Video Clip inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch This Clip And Critique It: Angel Caught On Camera! by agabaI23(m): 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2009
[flash=400,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_XIQpoUWiY&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]

What interpretation can you give to this?
Re: Watch This Clip And Critique It: Angel Caught On Camera! by agabaI23(m): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2009
Where are the christians and the atheists?
Re: Watch This Clip And Critique It: Angel Caught On Camera! by agabaI23(m): 12:30am On Jul 07, 2009
surprise surprise
Re: Watch This Clip And Critique It: Angel Caught On Camera! by Monicaa: 12:35am On Jul 07, 2009
@agaba123, do u mind telling me how u put the you tube video in the thread? tried posting something but can't get it
Re: Watch This Clip And Critique It: Angel Caught On Camera! by Tudor6(f): 1:37am On Jul 07, 2009
*hisses*
Re: Watch This Clip And Critique It: Angel Caught On Camera! by Okijajuju1(m): 7:58am On Jul 07, 2009
Talk about "Holy Crap"!! angry angry
Re: Watch This Clip And Critique It: Angel Caught On Camera! by fyneguy: 8:19am On Jul 07, 2009
@Tudor and Okija

Are you guys short of words? Say something more ''sensible'' pls- atleast you can rant such a line as ''It was a makebelieve stuff''
Re: Watch This Clip And Critique It: Angel Caught On Camera! by Tudor6(f): 10:09am On Jul 07, 2009
Only a slowpoke will believe that stuff!
Incase you've been living under a rock, go watch some movies.
Re: Watch This Clip And Critique It: Angel Caught On Camera! by agabaI23(m): 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2009
Monicaa:

@agaba123, do u mind telling me how u put the you tube video in the thread? tried posting something but can't get it

copy the portion of the embed that starts with " and ends with &". In between you will see the url of the video plus other stuff.

Click on 'insert flash on NL and] change the 200s to 400,344. Insertwhat you copied in the in the middle of the eclosure.
You are ready to go!
Re: Watch This Clip And Critique It: Angel Caught On Camera! by Okijajuju1(m): 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2009
fyneguy:

@Tudor and Okija

Are you guys short of words? Say something more ''sensible'' pls- atleast you can rant such a line as ''It was a makebelieve stuff''

You are right about one thing, I am truly short of words to discrbe the foolishness portrayed in that lame ass video. It looked more like smoke to me and those brain washed idiots were calling it an angel. The foolishness associated with the christian faith has no bounds.

Tudór:

Only a slowpoke will believe that stuff!
Incase you've been living under a rock, go watch some movies.

I couldnt have said it better myself.
Re: Watch This Clip And Critique It: Angel Caught On Camera! by Monicaa: 6:07am On Jul 08, 2009
agabaI23:

copy the portion of the embed that starts with " and ends with &". In between you will see the url of the video plus other stuff.

Click on 'insert flash on NL and] change the 200s to 400,344. Insertwhat you copied in the in the middle of the eclosure.
You are ready to go!

I still couldn't get it undecided sad sad , don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Re: Watch This Clip And Critique It: Angel Caught On Camera! by agabaI23(m): 9:33am On Jul 08, 2009
"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_XIQpoUWiY&hl=en&fs=1&"

Copy this portion of the embed code.

Click on the insert flash on the reply window. []I[], paste the copied portion above in the position of I in the insert flash bracket.

Then change the [flash=200, 200] to [flash=425,344]
That will do it.
Re: Watch This Clip And Critique It: Angel Caught On Camera! by jagunlabi(m): 11:50am On Jul 08, 2009
Lol!Someone must have been testing a holographic image projection device somewhere.Christians,really, why open yourself so easily to such cheap deception?This is 21st century,and not the stone age!Amazing!
Re: Watch This Clip And Critique It: Angel Caught On Camera! by agabaI23(m): 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2009
Someone testing a holographic image in the beach at night? I am not saying it is or it is not but if you say it is not, you better come up with a reasonable objection to it being real.
Re: Watch This Clip And Critique It: Angel Caught On Camera! by jagunlabi(m): 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2009
Is the use of Adobe After Effects a more "real" objection?That special effects software can do that angel-dancing- around-a-fireplace thingy in a breeze.
FYI,a holographic projection device can project images at any time of the day.Day or night,it does not matter.
Re: Watch This Clip And Critique It: Angel Caught On Camera! by agabaI23(m): 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2009
OK point taken!
Re: Watch This Clip And Critique It: Angel Caught On Camera! by ilosiwaju: 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2009
"Gbogbo scanning ti won se ni passport office yen o mean anything, photoshop le change facial look anytin bi benetton" -AY(yoruba rapper).

jagunlabi:

Is the use of Adobe After Effects a more "real" objection?That special effects software can do that angel-dancing- around-a-fireplace thingy in a breeze.
FYI,a holographic projection device can project images at any time of the day.Day or night,it does not matter.
Thank you 1.

Okija_juju:

You are right about one thing, I am truly short of words to discrbe the foolishness portrayed in that lame ass video. It looked more like smoke to me and those brain washed idiots were calling it an angel. The foolishness associated with the christian faith has no bounds.

I couldnt have said it better myself.
Thank you 2.

fyneguy:

@Tudor and Okija

embarassed

Fred Flintstone as archaic and as stupid as he was would not believe that stuff. Homer Simpson the modern and idiotic family man wouldn't as well.
This is an insult to every educated and computer-aware fellow. Haba! Angel?
This world needs a rehab.

angry
Re: Watch This Clip And Critique It: Angel Caught On Camera! by Bobbyaf(m): 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2009
I am not in a position to judge their experience, but I am not sure that it is safe to accept that that was an angel of God. Angels do not appear with any degree of uncertainty, whether in bible times, or now. And normally when they do people are afraid because of their countenance.

(1) (Reply)

12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible / Did Jesus Ever Call Himself God In The Bible? The Answer Is No! / Jesus Lied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.