Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife (3236 Views)

Bishop blame Devil after Being Intimate With 15years Old Girl / Christians- Is It Right To Be Intimate With Your Wife During Fasting? / Hi People When Was The Last Time U Got Intimate With God! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2013
yuzedo: @Op: stand up, look in the mirror, and CLAP for yourself. Done? Good.
Now get the fúck outta here! grin
Three times nuqqa.. You got busy with that triflin' heifer of an apology. Yuck, once is even too much.

All I know is, there is no forgiveness without CONFESSION. And RESTITUTION.

You do the crime? You do the time. Man up. Cos you shoulda thought about the reprecussions when bloodflow was leaving your brain to your dïck wink

Omo marriage fear me DIE! The quality of girls and women out there these days is a nightmare for decent guys. (Not to say I am a decent guy, but, you know grin)
Even I, single male with my over-healthy sexual appetite wink won't initiate or continue stuff if it'll rob me of my respect(self and from the woman), e come be people wey get spouses and kids. ƪoƪ! How long will an Òrgasm last that a woman will be willing to sacrifice her marriage for one? undecided

save your friend from that cheating Jezebel, that's the least you can do, before she kills the poor guy. There is no marriage to be "saved".. undecided
LMAO. 3 TIMES ? THATS A WICKED MAN. YOUR BEST FRIEND ? AND I AM SURE HIS 4 KIDS CALL YOU UNCLE ? THIS IS PURE WICKEDNESS BRUV. I TELL YOU. SCRIPTURE SAYS NO REST FOR THE WICKED

1 Like

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by yuzedo: 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
obadiah777: NO ADVICE FOR A SITUATION LIKE THIS BRUV. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS JUST WAIT FOR THE WRATH OF GOD. READ GALATIANS 6 VS 7 AND COLOSIANS 3 VS 25 AND MORE IMPORTANTLY LEVITICUS 20 VS 10 'If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death. THE LORD GOING TO PUT YOU TO DEATH BRUV. JUST WAIT FOR IT. IT WILL NOT TARRY. IT WILL COME
Christ! *tears** grin grin grin grin grin

obadiah777: JOEL OSTEEN IS A FALSE PROPHET. HE IS A PROPHET WHO PREACHES SMOOTH WORDS.
Osteen, Hinn, Copeland, Dollar,Long, etc, slick, snake-tongued motherfÜckers manipulating and living lavish off incredulous, gullible motherfÜckers looking for signs and wonders. Fancy-suited pïmps counting fat stacks off P.T. Barnums' principles. cool
Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2013
honey001: Jesus himself said in Mark 3 vs 28 that all sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men.....or u don't believe in Jesus too?
YOU DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT VERSE. THE LORD WOULD NOT HOLD ANY SIN AGAINST YOU. THE ONLY SIN THAT WOULD BE HELD AGAINST YOU IS IF YOU BLASPHEME THE HOLY SPIRIT ( MEANING IF YOU REJECT GOD ). SO IF YOU REJECT GOD, THERE IS NO HOPE FOR YOU AT ALL. HOWEVER IF YOU ACCEPT GOD BUT SIN. YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR SIN AND AFTER THAT IT WOULD BE FORGIVEN. AFTER YOU PAY FOR YOUR SIN YOU WILL COME BACK INTO THE FOLD. HOWEVER WITH BLASPHEMY YOU WILL NOT COME BACK INTO THE FOLD
Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by yuzedo: 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2013
But Obadiah777 be like "THE LORD GOING TO PUT YOU TO DEATH BRUV. JUST WAIT FOR IT. IT WILL NOT TARRY. IT WILL COME"...

Christ! FML! grin grin grin Shït funnier than a lynching I tellya... Still rolling! Man speaks tha ill truth, yo! Obadiah be spittin' fire-flames, yo! Bwah ha ha ha ha! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
yuzedo:
Christ! *tears** grin grin grin grin grin

Osteen, Hinn, Copeland, Dollar,Long, etc, slick, snake-tongued motherfÜckers manipulating and living lavish off incredulous, gullible motherfÜckers looking for signs and wonders. Fancy-suited pïmps counting fat stacks off P.T. Barnums' principles. cool
LMAO PASTORAL PIMPS OF FILTHY LUCRE. THOSE GUYS LIVING LAVISH OF THE FLOCK 2 PETER 2 VS 3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

2 Likes

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
yuzedo: But Obadiah777 be like "THE LORD GOING TO PUT YOU TO DEATH BRUV. JUST WAIT FOR IT. IT WILL NOT TARRY. IT WILL COME"...

Christ! FML! grin grin grin Shït funnier than a lynching I tellya... Still rolling! Man speaks tha ill truth, yo! Obadiah be spittin' fire-flames, yo! Bwah ha ha ha ha! grin grin grin grin grin
LMAO I AINT INTO SLANGING SMOOTH WORDS.
ISAIAH 30 VS 10 Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits: <<<< THIS WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT TO HEAR. WELL THAT AINT ME. I GIVE IT AS IT IS WRITTEN BRUV LOL

1 Like

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by yuzedo: 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2013
obadiah777: LMAO I AINT INTO SLANGING SMOOTH WORDS.
ISAIAH 30 VS 10 Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits: <<<< THIS WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT TO HEAR. WELL THAT AINT ME. I GIVE IT AS IT IS WRITTEN BRUV LOL
I think I like you mate. You stay backing up all your convictions with biblical passages and pin-point references. Closest shît to scientific/empirical accuracy (for Believers, that is). That's wsup bruh. smiley

1 Like

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2013
yuzedo:
I think I like you mate. You stay backing up all your convictions with biblical passages and pin-point references. Closest shît to scientific/empirical accuracy (for Believers, that is). That's wsup bruh. smiley
HEHEHE BRUV SCRIPTURE DO SAY
1 THESSALONIANS 5 VS 21 Prove all things <<< I GOTTA PROVE EVERYTHING I SAY AND BACK IT WITH SCRIPTURE.
ISAIAH 8 VS 20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them <<< ALL THOSE WHO RANT WITHOUT BACKING UP WITH SCRIPTURES IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO LIGHT IN THEM

I TRY TO BE SURGICAL WITH THIS BRUV grin grin grin THANKS THOUGH

1 Like

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by Goshen360(m): 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2013
@ Obadiah777,

When you gonna be chanced, I need to schedule you to come tell some folks some truth here in Harlem and some in Brooklyn? They've been acting crazy in recent times. These folks needs to understand Grace is not a license to CONTINUE TO PRACTICE SIN. So, when can you come over?

3 Likes

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by Paschal007: 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2013
LOl @obadiah seems like you've got a new fan.

But what would Jesus do? I think he'd be like 'let him without sin cast the 1st stone. *everyoNe sneaks away* then he'll turn to the op 'is there no one left to condemn you? Neither do i. Now go home and sin No more'.

Right? grin

1 Like

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2013
Goshen360: @ Obadiah777,

When you gonna be chanced, I need to schedule you to come tell some folks some truth here in Harlem and some in Brooklyn? They've been acting crazy in recent times. These folks needs to understand Grace is not a license to CONTINUE TO PRACTICE SIN. So, when can you come over?
HARLEM ? DUNNO BOUT DAT BRUV. HARLEM IS LIKE 6000 MILES OR SO FROM ME grin
Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 07, 2013
Paschal007: LOl @obadiah seems like you've got a new fan.

But what would Jesus do? I think he'd be like 'let him without sin cast the 1st stone. *everyoNe sneaks away* then he'll turn to the op 'is there no one left to condemn you? Neither do i. Now go home and sin No more'.

Right? grin
BRUV, YOU DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THE GRAVITY OF THIS SIN. 4 KIDS COULD / WOULD COME FROM A BROKEN HOME BECAUSE OF THIS. YOU HAVE DAMAGED AND PUT ASUNDER WHAT THE LORD HAS PUT TOGETHER BECAUSE THE MAN HAS TO LEAVE THE WOMAN NOW

MATTHEW 19 VS 9 And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery. <<< HE CANT STAY WITH THE WOMAN ANYMORE. SHE IS DEFILED. SO THIS MAN HAS EFFECTIVELY CAST ASUNDER WHAT GOD HAS PUT TOGETHER. LMAO. THIS IS NOT THE KIND OF OFFENCE THAT YOUR POST APPLIES TO. THIS IS HEAVY SHUMTIN BRUV. THIS THE TYPE OF THING PEOPLE GET STONED TO DEATH FOR ,LITERALLY, IN THE MIDDLE EAST

ANYWAY LET ME GET OFF MY HIGH HORSE. cheesy BUT WHAT BRUV DID IS UNFATHOMABLE. WHAT NO OTHER WOMEN OUT THERE ? YOUR BEST FRIEND ? MOTHER OF 4 KIDS ? ANYWAY MAKE I STOP.

1 Like

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by enilove(m): 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2013
honey001:

Good point here.

What if his friend get to know later, What will now happen to the guys faith? or don't u think if that his friend wife becomes born again and repented of his old ways, won't he tell her husband, which according to God is the mark of true repentance.......

Confession of sin is to God ,because it is God that forgives.When you confess your sin to a man,he can forgive you,but God may not forgive you ,unless you confess to God and ask God for His forgiveness.

If the wife gets born again,it will be foolish and unwise to start telling the husband all the atrocities or repulsive things she did with men in the past since when they got married.

If the husband is not born again, he may divorce her on that ground,thereby compounding the problems.This will one way or the other affects the children.

The point is that she should go ahead with the relationship and sin no more.

The realationship btw the two friends is not as important as that of the family.A man and his wife are one,no two friends can become one,no matter how close the relationship may be.

The guy had stoped being a true friend since the time he allowed himself to be tempted and fell for the trap.
If the wife decides to tell the husband,it is the relationship btw the two friends that will suffer ( that is the consequence of his sin),not the whole family and the friendship.That is, if God dicides to intervene in the marriage.

Restitution is about giving back to the owner his possession or property.Since the time he decided to stop the relationship,he has made a restitution by leaving the wife alone.

If you steal someone's money,it is not the confession that restitutes but the paying back of the money.

In this case,the wife is back in her home,the confession will only reveal their past sin and can break the home.Instead,he should go to God in prayer,as he did,and God will have mercy on him.

1 Like

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by Goshen360(m): 5:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
obadiah777: HARLEM ? DUNNO BOUT DAT BRUV. HARLEM IS LIKE 6000 MILES OR SO FROM ME grin

Don't worry about that, we take care of all your travel expenses. Just lemme know when you can come. I sent you an email to that effect though. Waiting for reply.
Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by dowjones(m): 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2013
obadiah goes hard on some scary shyt... I must be one damned niccur then embarassed
Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 07, 2013
Goshen360:

Don't worry about that, we take care of all your travel expenses. Just lemme know when you can come. I sent you an email to that effect though. Waiting for reply.
YOU ARE NOT PLANNING TO AMBUSH ME IN HARLEM AND BEAT ME TO A PULP FOR OUR NUMEROUS E-BEEF ARE YOU ? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
dowjones: obadiah goes hard on some scary shyt... I must be one damned niccur then embarassed
NAH BRUV. ITS JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS. I AM NORMALLY A TEDDY BEAR LMAO grin
Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by yuzedo: 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ARE NOT PLANNING TO AMBUSH ME IN HARLEM AND BEAT ME TO A PULP FOR OUR NUMEROUS E-BEEF ARE YOU ? undecided
Don't go bro. Harlem? shocked Queens? shocked BK? shocked The Bronx?shocked Nuh uhn, u gon get jumped, mugged and stomped by his thugz! lipsrsealed
.. Manhattan, yea ok, you kin go. grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by Goshen360(m): 6:36pm On Apr 07, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ARE NOT PLANNING TO AMBUSH ME IN HARLEM AND BEAT ME TO A PULP FOR OUR NUMEROUS E-BEEF ARE YOU ? undecided

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 07, 2013
yuzedo:
Don't go bro. Harlem? shocked Queens? shocked BK? shocked The Bronx?shocked Nuh uhn! lipsrsealed
.. Manhattan, yes, you kin go. grin wink
I AINT EXACTLY PLAN TO NEAR THE WHOLE NEW YORK BRUV. I THINK GOSHEN IS PLANNING AN AMBUSH. THAT BRUV HAS AN UZI WITH MY NAME ON IT. grin grin HE HAS A SCORE TO SETTLE

1 Like

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2013
Goshen360:

LOL. SELF PRESERVATION BRUV
Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by alexleo(m): 6:45pm On Apr 07, 2013
She still needs to tell the husband. You are right. Forget the cheap gospel people are putting up.
honey001:

Good point here.

What if his friend get to know later, What will now happen to the guys faith? or don't u think if that his friend wife becomes born again and repented of his old ways, won't he tell her husband, which according to God is the mark of true repentance.......

1 Like

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by alfaman2: 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
Paschal007: LOl @obadiah seems like you've got a new fan.

Right? grin

I am sure the agrieved husband would cast a stone whatever the consequence.

1 Like

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by yuzedo: 6:56pm On Apr 07, 2013
obadiah777: I AINT EXACTLY PLAN TO NEAR THE WHOLE NEW YORK BRUV. I THINK GOSHEN IS PLANNING AN AMBUSH. THAT BRUV HAS AN UZI WITH MY NAME ON IT. grin grin HE HAS A SCORE TO SETTLE
Jesus gon proteck you bruh! Snakes & scorpions, remember? (Luke 10:19) grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2013
@obadiah777 how are you doing bro..? i need your help on daniel 12:11-12
someone mentioned Obama and 9/11 using that verse of scripture..what say ye?

1 Like

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2013
yuzedo:
Jesus gon proteck you bruh! Snakes & scorpions, remember? (Luke 10:19) grin grin grin grin
GOSHEN IS A WARLOCK. YOU NEED MORE THAN LUKE 10 VS 19 TO BREAK THAT MAN DOWN. YOU NEED A KEG OF HOLYWATER, ABOUT 10 BODYGUARDS AND A BULLET PROOF VEST AND SOME INCENSE grin

2 Likes

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
And obadiah slams the truth down.. No salad dressings, just raw veggies.. Egusi and bitter leaf gospel..

3 Likes

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2013
Bidam: @obadiah777 how are you doing bro..? i need your help on daniel 12:11-12
someone mentioned Obama and 9/11 using that verse of scripture..what say ye?

DANIEL 12 VS 11-12 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

NOTHING TO DO WITH NINE ELEVEN AND NOTHING TO DO WITH OBAMA, WHAT IS THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION ? THIS IS WHEN THE REAL JEWS WHERE KICKED OUT OF NORTHEAST AFRICA ( CALLED ISRAEL TODAY ) IN 70 AD BY THE ROMAN ARMY UNDER THE GENERAL VAISPSIAN AND TITUS. THEY FLED INTO THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA ON FOOT. MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS RAN ALL INTO THE INTERIORS OF AFRICA. SO JERUSALEM WAS TAKEN OVER BY THE ROMANS AT THAT POINT. THIS CAN ALSO BE REFERENCED IN LUKE 21 VS 24 AND REVELATION 12 VS 6. THE DEPARTURE OF THE ISRAELITES FROM JERUSALEM IS WHAT IS CALLED THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION AND THIS WOULD REMAIN SO UNTIL THE SECOND COMING. SO THE LAND OF ISRAEL WOULD BE TRODDEN DOWN AND LIVED IN BY THE GENTILES UNTIL THE SECOND COMING. THIS IS HOW YOU KNOW THOSE LIVING THERE TODAY ARE NOT THE REAL JEWS. BECAUSE CHRIST HASNT RETURNED AND YET THE SO CALLED JEWS ( WHO ARE REALLY KHAZARS ) RETURNED IN 1948. THOSE WHO WOULD LIVE IN THE LAND TILL THE SECOND COMING WILL NOW PRETEND TO BE THE JEWS. THIS IS THEM HERE
REV 2 VS 9 9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. <<< WHO IS IN THE LAND TODAY

LUKE 21 VS 24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. <<< GENTILES TREADING THE LAND. THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION

REV 12 VS 6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. THE WOMAN IS ISRAEL AND THE WILDERNESS IS AFRICA AND THE DRAGON CHASING HER IS THE ROMAN EMPIRE. CODED SCRIPTURE BUT IF YOU READ ALL REVELATION 12 YOU WILL DECIPHER IT.

AND BASICALLY THATS WHAT THOSE VERSES ARE ABOUT. THE KICKING OUT OF THE REAL JEWS OUT OF ISRAEL UNTIL A TIME WHEN THEY WOULD BE RETURNED WITH CHRIST. NOTHING TO DO WITH 9 11 OR OBAMA

SO BASICALLY BLESSED IS HE THAT LABORS IN THE LORD UNTIL THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION IS OVER OR ANOTHER WAY OF SAYING BLESSED IS HE WHO HOLDS ONTO THE TRUTH TILL THE END
Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by Goshen360(m): 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
obadiah777: GOSHEN IS A WARLOCK. YOU NEED MORE THAN LUKE 10 VS 19 TO BREAK THAT MAN DOWN. YOU NEED A KEG OF HOLYWATER, ABOUT 10 BODYGUARDS AND A BULLET PROOF VEST AND SOME INCENSE grin

1 Like

Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
Thanks but what Do the 1,290 and 1,335 Days Represent?
Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2013
[quote author=Bidam] OK I GET YOUR QUESTION NOW. WHAT DO THOSE NUMBER OF DAYS REPRESENT ?

FROM 70 AD TO THE SECOND COMING = 1290 TO 1335 DAYS IN LORDS CODED TIME-LINE <<<< WHAT IT REPRESENTS

I THOUGHT YOU WAS TRYING TO GET ME TO CRACK THE NUMBERS TIMESPAN IN OUR CALENDAR TIME TODAY
Re: Advice - I Was Intimate With My Best Friends Wife by Ishilove: 3:38am On Apr 08, 2013
obadiah777: NO ADVICE FOR A SITUATION LIKE THIS BRUV. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS JUST WAIT FOR THE WRATH OF GOD. READ GALATIANS 6 VS 7 AND COLOSIANS 3 VS 25 AND MORE IMPORTANTLY LEVITICUS 20 VS 10 'If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death. THE LORD GOING TO PUT YOU TO DEATH BRUV. JUST WAIT FOR IT. IT WILL NOT TARRY. IT WILL COME
Obadiah!! shocked shocked

If obadiah was God, mankind would have been long extinct!

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

untold story Of Controversial Pastor AJANAKU / What Does ISLAM Stand For Really.....? / Photos: Is Jesus On His Way Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.