Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Please Advice Me On How To Win His Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Me On How To Win His Love (1168 Views)

How To Make Him Adore You! 3 Ways To Win His Heart / How To Get The Man Of Your Dreams To Want You Too - Easy Tips To Win His Heart / The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Me On How To Win His Love by Gloswety: 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2013
Pls house I need advice on what to do,I met this guy that was so crazy about me calling every two hours interval pinging every minute,It has being going on fine but after I paid him a vist of recent things changed,he hardly calls or even ping.please I need advice on what to do beacuse I really love him and don't want to lose him?
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Win His Love by dahmie2013: 12:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
He already got wat he wanted wen u went 2 pay him a visit. So dear, move on & ur feeling not love 4 him is temporal. wink
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Win His Love by mataz(f): 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2013
dahmie2013: He already got wat he wanted wen u went 2 pay him a visit. So dear, move on & ur feeling not love 4 him is temporal. wink
I agree with u he tricked u girl
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Win His Love by dotman2014(m): 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
U may ask him for the reason.
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Win His Love by butta(m): 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
@gloswety. Did u have s.ex with him when you went visiting him ? Pls clarify on this so the house can be better informed to give u a sound advice.
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Win His Love by nikkyshyne(f): 1:19pm On Apr 07, 2013
'The withdrawal'. Men can indeed be funny. I hope u didn't do the do when you paid him a visit?
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Win His Love by Popowaa: 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2013
I'm sure they did the do or she refused when he wanted to do the do upon all the begging and crying.,dat's why or maybe she made a statement that got to him.
nikkyshyne: 'The withdrawal'. Men can indeed be funny. I hope u didn't do the do when you paid him a visit?
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Win His Love by Gloswety: 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
We cuddled ourselves but there was no sex
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Win His Love by wazobiaforu(m): 1:45pm On Apr 07, 2013
Dont cry of not loosing a guy that does not cry not to loose you

He can be best for you but what id you are not the best for him,

So bone him for now and if he miss you he will surelly call, but if you had that thing togethher then forget it because you just became +1 for him
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Win His Love by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2013
Try and withdraw from him... Move on.... There's nothing u can do, to bring him back... He may come back in the near future, when he realizes, u don't care too... Or he may not..
Save your emotion and love for the right person when he comes..don't worry, it's a normal phase in life.
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Win His Love by wissezy: 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2013
Maybe he thought you were hot.

2 Likes

Re: Please Advice Me On How To Win His Love by naijainfogalery: 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
You were just a victim, he never loved you, I know of guys like that, they meet you on Social media. They tend to be caring and loving, Until they get the cookie, Then they switch over to the next Chapter, he got you, I dont know why girls cant hold themselves, How can you have sex with someone you are meeting on a first date. I thought our ladies are now wiser! Now is in Chapter 2 which means "babe he is through with you,so you have to upgrade too"
Pls house I need advice on what to do,I met this guy that was so crazy about me calling every two hours interval pinging every minute,It has being going on fine but after I paid him a vist of recent things changed,he hardly calls or even ping.please I need advice on what to do beacuse I really love him and don't want to lose him?

Why are you still asking that kinda question, Will a Nigerian guy just allow you go like that without touching you. He obviously got what he wanted. And the annoying thing is ladies now get emotionally attached after the first sex, which players dont like,
@gloswety. Did u have s.ex with him when you went visiting him ? Pls clarify on this so the house can be better informed to give u a sound advice.
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Win His Love by OCTAVO: 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
Gloswety: We cuddled ourselves but there was no sex
######^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^#######
wissezy: Maybe he thought you were hot.
Daaz it!
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Win His Love by nikkyshyne(f): 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2013
How long has he withdrawn? Well your best bet is to ask him what's up? Why the sudden change?. A man might require his space too. If he comes up with some silly excuses withdraw too simplez. If he truly likes you he won't leave you hanging for too long. Somebody else might come get you.
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Win His Love by Scarpon(m): 2:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
babe am a good texter and I call every ten minutes can we cuddle. lol

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Me On How To Win His Love by seniormallam(m): 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
u paid him a visit without letting him get to kuvukiland, wots d reason for d relatnship, did he said he wanna marry u?
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Win His Love by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
@OP
can you pls tell us what happened that day, IN DETAILS, as something happened that made him turn off on you. unless you give us details, nobody can help you.

did he ask for something?
did you ask for something?
did he say something special?
did you refuse something?
etc etc
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Win His Love by Gloswety: 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2013
he asked for sex but I did not give in
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Win His Love by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
^^^well now you have your reason why he is not calling again.

the guy wants sugar NOW, you dont want to give it to him, so he bounced because he certainly believed that he deserved sugar on that day. the only way you can "win his love back" as you claimed is if you give him some sugar.
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Win His Love by wissezy: 5:11pm On Apr 07, 2013
lol
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Win His Love by tejis(f): 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2013
Well dear is becoming a normal tin wif nigeria guys,may be he ws expecting sumfin 4rm u,jst 4get him cus he don't worth u. My dear ur man will stroll in2 ur life without ease
Re: Please Advice Me On How To Win His Love by MrMcJay(m): 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2013
OP, you're here giving the guy amnesty when he has moved on to greener pastures?

(1) (Reply)

. / Can You Carry Your Wife Or Girlfriend's Hand Bags While Walking Together / Am I Wrong??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.