Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,240 members, 7,957,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:08 PM

Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 (39121 Views)

Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Human Immortal By 2015 / Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Humans Immortal By 2045 / Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Humans Immortal By 2045 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire: It was during my first OBE, via Astral Projection, that I figured out that the human body has 'mechanical nature'. The rotation of the other body at exactly 360 degrees and clock-like sound during the rotation, the pop sound and explosive ejection of the inner body to space was an experience I can not trade. It re-defined me.
And this devil worshipper thinks he is neither for God or the devil.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Classicalman(m): 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2013
SIDE EFFECT OF WATCHING TOO MANY HOLLYWOOD MOVIES.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2013
he'll see the end of the year? who knows tomorrow? happy sunday!!!!
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by PrinceNN(m): 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2013
fascinating....
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 07, 2013
"It shall not stand". It would be using resources n no result to show 4 it. Besides, I doubt if that man would live to see 2045.@Billonaire, i pity u. Dont pitch ur tent against ur creator. U would end up being fustrated.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Chanchit: 4:03pm On Apr 07, 2013
B
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by doingreat(m): 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]shit!
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by israel007: 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
Good luck with tha. You whack job
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by sino(m): 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire: I have always known that the human mind is the ethereal archive server for all knowledge gathered all through our lifetime. The knowledge are transported from brain to mind via the sensors in the brain nerve endings that medical science is yet to explore. If, we can consciously retrieve information from the mind, by recalling events and issues, then we need mind-machine interface where information stored in the mind can be accessed via the computers.

If mind-machine interface is achieved, then one can actually programme and re-programme the minds. One can even mine (or hack into) the minds of Eistein and Tesla and other advanced scientists who passed on.

Come to think of it, what was the intention of building us a perishable body that dies and crowning us with a mind that survives death. Is there a reason the creators of man, wanted us to have a short life span ?

I can only but think that humanity have to take their case into their hands and create a generation of cyborgs that survives eternally.
I think you watch too much of fringe!
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by redsun(m): 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
Humans will finally turn machines,it is already happening.But a time will come when an average "man" will be taking out his heart,service it and put it back replenished.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 07, 2013
This man talks like he will be alive till then
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by DaWhiz: 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
Ok o, ko mura si o... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by superior1: 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
The Bill(y)onaire is a mor.on. Imagine machines having human mind and ambition (ambitions like wanting to be president or getting human race eradicated), no be katakata be that
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by samcarlos: 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2013
Sci-Fi movie
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by dnative(m): 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2013
What the mind conceives, Man will eventually achieve.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by samkoro: 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire: This is what I have been dreaming of doing. The intelligences that made the planet earth are actually cyborg-like with nonperishable bodies.

Whao! This is an intelligent one.A statement too advanced for most dumb people here.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Ijawboi(m): 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2013
f**K your beliefs on humans trying to play god, according to the bible, we are gods... And by the way, what's a god to a non believer
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Otuabaroku: 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
Someone wants to bring to an end the fear of death and people are shouting "end time and 666 . That's a serious issue ooh.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by theripper2: 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2013
Is 2mao even guaranteed for the man?
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Dreyl(m): 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
the guy is a dreamer

1 Like

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2013
Does this come as a surprise to anyone?

Movies/games like Resident Evil, The Walking Dead, Terminator, Demolition Man; etc
were not made just for entertainment purposes but they are not taken seriously because not too many people understand what is going on in various laboratories and testing sites around the globe.

Those are WARNINGS. For the longest time this has been the plan.

The "fountain of youth" quest from way back when is still sought after, only not in the form of water but by way of technology. We see this in cosmetics (anti-aging creams, botox, drugs; etc) and the promotion of the fear of death.

Even mechanical prosthetic body parts could be looked @ as the precursor to what is to come.

The ultimate goal is to "out do" God and to control mankind - literally. Those movies I have listed above foreshadow what will be the outcome if he and other sickos manage to make their sick ambitions into reality.

The devastation of the man-made AIDs endemic is about to happen all over again if we don't take this seriously. It sounds comical but there will be poor people (if not already) bribed with promises and used as guinea pigs before the rest of humanity is forced to take part in this sickness.

1 Like

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2013
--never mind!! i read your quote WRONG!!

BOOOOOOOOOOO! tongue
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Dreyl(m): 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2013
superior1: The Bill(y)onaire is a mor.on. Imagine machines having human mind and ambition (ambitions like wanting to be president or getting human race eradicated), no be katakata be that
i wonder, thats complete BULLSHIIT
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by ninja4life(m): 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2013
It pains me most time seeing how some nigerians tink and reason those people dat brought religion to nigeria are developing new technologies d good and bad while we are still stuckd with deir fucking religions saying we are going against God wat d Bleep is wrong with all dis people's reasoning its only God dat dey can ask to solve all deir problems since dey are lazy to carry out intensive research and procure solutions to their problems pure rubbish with dis our religious mentality Nigeria has a long way to go.even d said project might lead into groundbreaking discovery medically and offer solution to some brain problems abeg carry go jare hope u succeed and by dat time i hope nigeriand will have develop a mind of deir own and not wat those idiotic religious leaders tells dem to do cos most argument so far are not on d pros and cons of d result but on whether God will be happy or wat will happen to d man wat rubbish mentality is dat pls leave God out of dis matter and address d issue at hand

1 Like

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Vincent41(m): 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2013
bcomputer101: Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Humans Immortal By 2045 immortalize

A Russian billionaire has unveiled plans to make humans immortal by converting them into “Terminator-style” cyborgs – a creature that’s part human and part machine – within the next three decades.

Thirty two-year-old mogul, Dmitry Itskov has been pushing the project forward since 2011 when he founded the 2045 Initiative.

His ultimate goal is to transfer a person’s mind or consciousness from a living brain into a machine with that its personality and memories intact.

The so called “Cyborg” will have no physical form, and exist in a network similar to the Internet and be able to travel at the speed of light all over the Earth, or even into the space.

Itskov’s first highly ambitious goal, called Avatar A, involves a person controlling a robotic human replica through a brain-machine interface (BMI), a technology that already exists.

The deadline for this first stage is set for 2020. The Avatar B, due in 2025, would involve transplanting a human brain into an artificial body “at the end of one’s life.”

Next in line is the Avatar C, that rolls around in 2035, that would also involve a human-machine brain transplant, but with all personality intact.

Itskov hopes the Initiative will have learned enough about the human mind to free it completely from physical form finally, by 2045.

According to the report, from the Internet-like hive mind, individual personalities could manifest themselves as holograms when they need to interact with their environment.

“We believe that it is possible and necessary to eliminate ageing and even death, and to overcome the fundamental limits of the physical and mental capabilities currently set by the restrictions of the physical body,” the project website says.

Itskov is recruiting scientists and authoring an open letter to the UN secretary-general Ban Ki-moon, asking him to support to push society’s transition to “neo-humanity.”

Source: http:///LQaJ2

www.informationng.com/2013/04/russian-billionaire-plans-to-make-humans-immortal-by-2045.html

hahahaha..obasanjo go first buy dis idea
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by redsun(m): 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2013
Humans are machines in the first place,it is just us that are thinking of ourselves as humans and that is what we like to call ourselves.

But just take your time to compare yourself and a car engine,you will see that there are no much differences.The same mechanisms and principles.

We are nothing.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by sino(m): 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2013
@topic,
I believe the best they can do is to transplant a human brain into a machine and for the machine to carry out simple motor activities... Even at that, we are looking at keeping the brain alive and utilizing its neurotransmitters, generating millions of impulses through synapses.

it looks very imposible, and in fact, what is the need for such in the first place? There is no possible fun in my mind/brain in a machine wich cant gratify all the emotional and physical feelings that comes with a body and a sound heart!

We already have the minds of geniuses in their books and inventions, let this generation and next generation continue to build on that to better the life of humans.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by tantita(m): 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2013
I dnt knw wht is d problem wit Africans n doubt..hs dis ppl nt more thn proven over time dt u cn almost achieve anything u put ur mind int.. If we wre told many year bck dt u cld sit in ur living rm n tlk 2 ur brother in another continent or evn c dem live u wld hv said dts only possible tru witchcraft or crystal ball ..bt 2dy thr is telephone and Satellite tv..men hv stop doubting science ..anything dem like mk dem do...am jst a passer by wit my alomo on my right hand..eyz clearly fix on d arising waiting for my Jesus to come.

1 Like

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2013
ninja4life: It pains me most time seeing how some nigerians tink and reason those people dat brought religion to nigeria are developing new technologies d good and bad while we are still stuckd with deir fucking religions saying we are going against God wat d Bleep is wrong with all dis people's reasoning its only God dat dey can ask to solve all deir problems since dey are lazy to carry out intensive research and procure solutions to their problems pure rubbish with dis our religious mentality Nigeria has a long way to go.even d said project might lead into groundbreaking discovery medically and offer solution to some brain problems abeg carry go jare hope u succeed and by dat time i hope nigeriand will have develop a mind of deir own and not wat those idiotic religious leaders tells dem to do

How is making some damn machines mind conscious helping humanity?
do you not see his ultimate ambition is to REPLACE us? lol in the eyes of him and his ilk, we are too weak because we have expiration dates. This is not about preserving humanity but to control it. HELLO!!

OMFG!! black people are too gullible!!

2 Likes

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Afritop(m): 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
ITS LIKE HE IS TRYING TO PLAY AN ANTICHRIST VERSION OF A VILLIAN
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by sedebay: 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2013
Emmyk: If he aint dead by
then.
Habi ooooooo
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by stylesco: 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
Can't really comprehend this.
But if its possible to preserve human's brain after death, I think its a very nice idea instead of the brains of geniuses to waste, they could be harnessed and preserved for use when needed. cool

Imagine preserving the brain of Hadely Chase, Chinua Achebe,Latunde oteku and great men in the world.
We would never run out of good books and medically, very great feats would have been acheived.

But if it gets into the wrong hands shocked Osama will never die and more attacks...

O boi he be like say the disadvantage pass advantage o!

I hope that's what he means.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Owls Are Not Witches: See Some Facts You Did Not Know About Them / Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago / How To Build An Inverter Ranging From 250 Watts To 5000 Watts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.